Why am I so bad at trading I could have been at 100k today AHHHHHHH

Why am I so bad at trading I could have been at 100k today AHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

dadi.cloud/r/zjzci7shhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Took you a while but you learned OP.

Knowledge is worth more than money my friend.

fuck off retard. Enjoy your gains, you made more then most people you know in real life without doing a thing.

One of my whale friends cashed out 100BCH after the fork when it was 400/pop

Point is, just enoy your gains.

curious, you think someone with that amount will make it in the end?

dadi.cloud/r/zjzci7shhg
Try dadi

Have you last anything though? Too many times have I looked at a coin and thought.. hey.. i should buy that.. and then didnt and it went 10x. it sucks. But dont let it stop you! each time after that there was always another coin that was gonna go up. Check the low low caps ;) specifically a certain fork of a top 10 coin

Hope your Dadi gives you a good beating

lost* not last

kek, he is miserable. So no, he isnt making it.

I'm worse than you. I'm the most brainlet worst investor of Veeky Forums.

I had thatch much just three weeks ago. Now I have $59k and $100k is probably just a week away. Youll be fjne brah. Just keep making gains and dont get hung up kn a single coin. Bounce arou d after taking profits.

Diet vanilla dash?

At least we both have learnt. Now onwards to 100k

20k to 100k in under 1 month. Started with 10k.
It's possible, user.

Lol "Canuckbucks". What is that, like 5 USD?

Nope. Seen it shilled here early december and appears to be total shitcoin but I got high hopes. VERY low marketcap. Under 5mil or about 5mil I think.

NO.
It's 8, okay.

off topic, so out of these 3 coins i wanna buy one.. pick one:

ZRX, FUN, BAT

Bat without a fuck doubt man. Its the only one with a working product and a high chance of being on coinbase...not to mention the amazing dev team

That's sick. Where do you find your new picks/coins to invest?

Youtube vids?
Veeky Forums?
Twitter?

Starting with 12,000 and making a measly 10% per week every week for the next year puts you at 1.7 million by the end of the year. Be patient and trade smartly.

How/where did you find the coins which made this possible?

biz? youtube? twitter?

Veeky Forums provided the hints.
Youtube, Twitter, Slack, etc. provided credibility.
This board might be full of shitposting shills, but there are gold nuggets in this typhoon and turds.

of*

Which slack group would you recommend?

It's not EJOOST is it? Can I have a hint?

GIVE THE MAN A HINT FUCK

My first coin was xrp when it was .23 aud, but I did the dumb thing and bought first, then researched. YouTube and /biz believe it or not are where I find my coins. And I’ve been holding FUN for fucking ages which helped