"Daddy? Where were you when Ripple surpassed Bitcoin?"

>"Daddy? Where were you when Ripple surpassed Bitcoin?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jc0r5ilDiXw
asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If a centralized crypto takes #1, crypto is dead. Just a fair warning. The bankers will have full control over the market.

More like where were you when jews stole your shmeckles.

this was eventually going to happen anyway FYI. i just didn't expect it to come from another coin. i figured warren buffet level guys were going to hire their own dev team, hard fork bitcoin, and put their weight into forcing the market to the side they control.

>a coin that has as its claim to fame the rumoured support of big banks
lol ok wow
it entirely defeats the point of crypto

it's like the "shoot yourself in the foot coin"

stellar is better, it's like an improved ripple, decentralized without the need to suck at the teat of big banks. once you wake up to the fact that in real life big banks dont play with internet coins, i'll be over at stellar, you're welcome to join me

>hodling, thats why we live in this mansion.

>daddy we don't live a mansion we live in a one bedroom apartment. have you always been this delusional? did you really believe the big banks were into ripple? wouldn't that defeat the point of crypto? daddy why are you such a dumb fucking goy?

>implying they don't already

Not while a decentralized currency dominates the market. It doesn't have to be BTC, but it sure as hell can't be XRP without dire consequences.

>just eat your greens you fucking mistake

Decentralized currencies will never succeed. Nobody wants money you can't protect. My bank deposits are insured, my Bitcoin is not.

Doesn't mean much, many countries' fiat currencies are over Bitcoin too.

Ripple shouldn't be compared to Bitcoin, but to other centralized currencies.

>If a centralized crypto takes #1, crypto is dead. Just a fair warning. The bankers will have full control over the market.
Why does it matter? There's still every other top coin. I only use ETH trading pairs.

Yea this FUD is retarded, I'd say more US laws and trillions of dollars of reserve currency has ultimate mastery over Bitcoin more then another tradable asset.

I would really appreciate a simpler version of this information

Blame buttcoiners. Literally the king of shitcoins. Doesn't work properly (slow, high fees, speculative bubble) an satoshi hoarding addicts kept pumping it up as "the future of currency!!!!" despite its flaws, and never attempted to truly adopt a better decentralized alternative that actually works. Now that Ripple comes along (better technology in every respect) people are saying its the banks fault. (hint, it isn't). Anyone with an IQ above room temperature could see this coming from a mile away.

This guy gets it.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF CRYPTO

top comedy

Cool, So ill trade my 1 ETH for 10,000,000 ripple points when the time comes.. or maybe 100,000,000 ripple points when they decide
>Oh lol better make some more ripple

FUCK RIPPLE
ANARCHY

>The last 4 characters in your ID

Dude my first experience buying shit coin was getting a 60 fucking fee on a measly 400 bucks. The minute I found out you could transfer eth I never looked back.

I don't get the love for shitty tech.

It's a cult.

can't believe retards are actually buying xrp

>Why would anyone want to own their own money? Someone else can look after it for me, after all I trust other strangers explicitly with everything most dear to me.

>he thinks "FDIC insured" means anything
>he thinks he actually owns his stawwwks

Die motherfucker die motherfucker die

>why would anyone want their money insured

>bank deposits are stocks

Are you illiterate?

go be a commie somewhere else!

>thinks I was saying stocks and deposits are the same
>doesn't pick up on the standard fool's line of confidence

you're a fucking moron. learn how the system works (against you)

people want insurance for when they give their money to 3rd parties

>you can store your own bitcoin in a ledger

are you really this fucking autistic?

:^)

>encrypt a handful of micro sd's
>remember the passphrase
>scatter everywhere
>nearly impossible to lose your funds and this is just one of many ways to store and secure crypto

Because I can't steal your ledger and keys, right?

You had to be around at least a year to get it. January 2017 was a whole different world. Bitcoin fees were cheap and tx's were 10-15 mins average. Everyone still has their rose-coloured glasses on from when it was cheap and fast. Now it's like pulling teeth getting the BTC crowd to admit their coin is archaic.

Yeah and you can bruteforce them with your quantum computer. Oh, regular computer you say? Hopefully you'll have some luck before the heatdeath of the universe.

That's why you pajeets should have bought Raiblocks. It's the perfect coin to fight both Bitcoin and Ripple.

Quit speaking to me as if I don't own a ledger myself. You've got a 24 word key written or recorded somewhere, just like everyone else does. You know as well as I do that it can be stolen and you're just being intentionally retarded.

That'll be difficult considering the only copy of the passphrase is in my brain. Not talking about a ledger btw.

And you're just impervious to beatings aren't you. Are you iron man?

Literally not that difficult at all to remember 24 words.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jc0r5ilDiXw

Hey, you know this is insanely more decentralized than the current global and US distribution right?

If you can't manage your own security, because you're a retard just use a service like Coinbase. None of the shit you're crying about makes a difference with XRP either, so I'm not really sure what the point of the argument is.

It's not that *I* can't, it's that you purists think everyone on the planet can.

Banks and centralization will always exist for a wide variety of reasons beyond just security. You're an utter fool to believe otherwise, or that you ever had a chance of eliminating it.

>what us ETH
ETH is the next BTC.

What bank will use xrp when ripple labs has 2x supply and can freeze anyone out at any time?

Inb4 fake news article

ALL OF THEM. EVERY FUCKING BANK

I've answered these kinds of questions a hundred fucking times on this board. I'm not doing it anymore. I ain't your goddamn Google.

Okay so you're basically saying that XRP is absolute worthless within the context of crypto. Nothing was mined it, was distributed entirely from one side, nepotism in validators, etc... They don't provide any service for the token they sold to you as you still have to securely store everything yourself or use ANOTHER 3rd party on top of already accepting a token from a previous 3rd party that won't even store the fucking coins for you.

>Nothing was mined it, was distributed entirely from one side, nepotism in validators, etc

And I give not one single fuck. It has a legitimate use case and an extremely well funded company behind it who's investors are the likes of Google, Santander, and Seagate.

I'm in this to make money, not be a fucking ideologue.

Cuz there aren’t any. Check mate bitches

Inb4 fake news article about some chimerical meeting between ripple and friend if a friend’s housekeeper who works at big Fortune 500 co

Fucking kek

>Aren't any

Better go tell these SIXTY ONE banks they aren't actually doing what they are doing then. Retard.

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday

I never thought i'llhold principals when it comes to crypto, but fuck Ripple. It might be a good short term gains, but definitely long term loss for the market. There are dozens of other coins mooning all around you, why give in to the giga kikes?

Nazi alert

y- you know what multisig is, right?

Good luck. Every bit of evidence I post or proof of them having the ability to freeze all your assets is ignored or laughed at, even when they (ripple team) admitted it themselves.
People just don't care, so they can get fucked when the time comes. Fuck ripple.

I'm saving a special, unreleased pink wojak, just for Ripple fags. It'll come eventually

You can kill all XRP fud with two words: Ron Paul. He HATES the federal reserve and big banks, but includes XRP in his crypto retirement program.