mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1519071232545.jpg (2048x1536, 627K)

Attached: [Waaagh Intensifies].gif (480x270, 1.28M)

1st for necrons

Where we're going, we don't need titles.

Attached: behead those who fuck up the OP.png (600x812, 631K)

>no title

Attached: 1520913251065.gif (295x400, 831K)

I miss generic chapter masters

>thead

So for Mephirit Dynasty some good choices would be:

Tomb Blades
Deathmarks
Immortals
Destroyers
Catacomb Command Barge
Deciever

Has anyone done the math on Tesla vs gauss with the extra Ap?

Best faction coming through.

Attached: TalosPainEngine.jpg (371x583, 113K)

You're both failures

How many jets do you think is too many for a deldar 2k? I am thinking about doing 2 but not opposed to 3

Da bes, fellow Archon.

Attached: objective truth.png (343x64, 5K)

It’s going to depend on the new list. Right now the CP barely matters so just pick between ravagers and razor wings.

RIP

Attached: images (24).jpg (287x512, 10K)

But mine is easily fixable

Attached: behead those who fuck up the OP.png (600x812, 411K)

I feel like ravagers are trash compared to dark lance scourge or blasterborn in venoms. why do people like them?

Anyone know some good power axe conversions?

f

Too made of paper for me. I prefer my vehicles not to fall over to a stiff breeze.

Toughness. Also they can move without a penalty to hit.

The meta right now is in favor of infantry meaning more people bring guns good at killing scourges than ravagers, so though they are slightly less point efficient they are usually significantly more survivable. They can also shoot and scoot better, which matters in ITC missions. Sourges are generally better but ravagers have their place.

>google it
>it's true
what the fuck

Pic related. Press F to pay respects.

Attached: 1520780145518m.jpg (1024x1024, 31K)

If you're getting hit - you're doing it wrong. You don't need armor if you choose your battles.

ok, I am down with the toughness and scooting. I still dislike the price and losing deepstrike but I could see running one in the future

Is the Doomsday ark worth using now?

RATE THE C'TAN POWERS

Ravagers have slightly less output compared to a unit of blaster born in a venom, but greater range, manouverability and the ability to take disintegrater cannons. And they’re tougher. The direct comparison is to razorwings, and they don’t have the flyer rules fucking up their movement.

Suggest me some names for Mentors marines. They just need to be in line with Nisk Ran-Thawll and Manse Jah-Hlley.

Attached: Mentors_Chapter_Badge.jpg (210x155, 12K)

I'd like to see Chart-user compare the 3.

20" minimum move really isn't that bad for a 36" gun unit imo

You fucking retard.

Dark Lances on a more resilient and mobile platform.

Scourges have their place but Dark Lance scourges aren't playing to their strengths since you're shooting at 4+ if you decide to move and they are really really easy to kill, even in cover.

Scourges are better with shard carbines or blasters since it doesn't matter how far you move, AND you can advance and shoot so you're able to move 14 inches + D6 (re-rolling dice on T2) and shoot 18 inches, a potential 38 inch threat range.

Din Nah-Finn

It’s actually a fairly complicated question because you can run 2 dark lances in the venom. But pure blasters have lower output at lower range for higher cost. I’d use them more for TEQ hunting and ravagers for vehicular destruction. Razorwings are probably the better choice if your tables can easily support it, or your opponents use the flyer rules, or you just don’t suck.

Hol' up.

Isn't the black carapace supposed to be underneath their skin?

Attached: 61078bcb7ca75747cfb14e537d238285.jpg (1920x1374, 689K)

A ravager is also cheaper than blasterborn in a venom the last I checked. Honestly in order I prefer Sourges, Razorwings, Ravagers, and then Blasterborn.

20 inch minimum and 90 degree turns max mean you basically have to circle the edge of the table at my FLGS. They really need vector dancer.

Am i an asshole if I take a flyer in 1.5k matches? I really like stormtalon gunships, so I usually field one at that points level and higher, but I seem to be the only person that I've seen do that at 1.5k

so i think the triarch praetorians are cool in the fluff and stuff and like the models. how viable are they and how should i run them?

Not really, unless all you ever play against is Orks.

>black carapace
>under the skin
>carapace
>under

Wouldn't be much of a carapace in that case, would it?

>Am i an asshole if I take a flyer in 1.5k matches?
No.
>I seem to be the only person that I've seen do that at 1.5k
Well, maybe. Are your opponents fielding primarchs at that level?

Not entirely orks, but the other guys I've fought while bringing it were a foot slogging black templar soup player, a tyranid player, and a foot guard player who really didn't have anything to counter it.

here is why I like dark lance scourge over blasters. I can deepstrike them out of most of the enemy's LoS at 33" from my main target so they fairly safe until it dies or they can fly away before chaff can actually touch them, but with blasters at 18" you are now open to easy return fire from everything and you might not even be in range of a primo target when they are needed on the field because of chaff and only having 18" range. I also dislike d3 weapons

my LGS doesn't really have that problem 4' by 6' everywhere

Tau and Necron books look good.

I am worried GW will drop the ball on Deldar.

Imagine if we get a -1 Kabal/Cult trait
>-2 to hit Venoms
>mfw

Attached: 1488857491465.jpg (712x706, 49K)

Proper Thread

>primarchs

Black templar guy had the Emperor's Champion, the High Marshal, a couple assassins, and Eisenhorne.

I don't play very often, but as far as i can tell, no one at my store fields Bob at that level

scary days ahead

That's armour though. You can see the carapace ports showing through on their shoulders.
Because GW naming conventions make complete sense right?

Scourges with Dark Lances are moving defensively. Scourges with Blasters are moving offensively. Neither are necessarily wrong.

Blasters are cheaper than lances.

I just think that using them as Not-Devastators isn't really playing to their strengths as Dark Eldar speed and mobility is what we have over other armies.

I just think that Ravagers do what Lance Scourges do, but better and more reliably. They even move faster and still get to shoot. 14 + D6 = BS4

I just think that 20 points on a Scourge is extremely expensive for a 1W T3 4+ frame.

Shit, those Wulfens really are ugly as fuck, GW should have go with this.

Attached: 3MwJrnO.jpg (2448x3264, 509K)

I agree with the expensive and soft part, but I wouldn't feel much better about rushing an enemy position with 15pt guns. You save 5pts but the range makes it more likely to die before paying for itself imo