mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Previous Thread:
→ #

Attached: 1520191255856.png (817x1131, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Astraeus-Super-heavy-Tank-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Bjorn.

>Surprise!

Attached: Troupmaster.png (995x1327, 1.66M)

I would like proper generic chapter masters again

RIP

Attached: images (24).jpg (287x512, 10K)

>build-a-bear HQ's are dead because "we want codices to represent models we sell" and "forcing a new player to kitbash would not be cool"

Attached: 1513389692140.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Oh for... it happened again! This is the second thread started in half an hour! The last person just forgot the title...

How are custodes doing at your FLGS?

yeah, but when people go to the catalog to look for the thread this is the one that they'll find.

No title means people won't find it

I looked in the catalog and found this thread, don't blame me for the other thread being made wrong

People who made thread with no title are a fucking retard

People who reply in that thread to keep it alive is an even bigger retard nigger.

I have another red scorpions one
occasionally forge world would make these for their imperial armor books but I havent seen many elsewhere, except for the chapter organization part of the sm codex throughout the years

Attached: anephelion-red-scorpions.png (541x772, 1.03M)

riposting the vraks one

Attached: rs-vraks-first-deployment.png (574x811, 732K)

Yeah, that's something I miss this edition. I can see the logic behind the design (legality after Chapterhouse, accessibility to new players; "why would I have options I have to cut minis up to have?").

Something that's been lost in the streamlining. You can at least throw those options into a homebrew, and Chapter Approved is making a showcase of aesthetic conversions at least, from variations of an aesthetic theme on stock models to featuring a Blanchitsu section.

this is probably a long shot, but to the user who made this, what program was it in?

Attached: 1521005412098[1].png (1477x809, 27K)

Chapter Approved giving dataslates for build-a-bear HQ's for each faction would be the best. Sort of like the Land Raider rules. They can say "open play only" but my friends and I will for sure use them for our matched play games.

>Sort of like the Land Raider rules
?

Nice todoing an engrish. Prefect gramars and sentansce strucktscsvc.also lOl I agreies=ee, niggling are bad, fune rayschism!

Reminder that GW deleted this.

Attached: 1517036206836.png (479x440, 74K)

This year's chapter approved have some "design a land raider" rules.

Strange since the sorcerer in terminator armor is a kit bash in the TS codex.

The one that pisses me off is the Grey Knights Grandmaster Dreadknight.

Did i just trigger you with my grammar, you stupid niggeroid. Stop making and replying thread with no title you stupid fucking cunt fuck fart niggeru.

Attached: wMyBEtC.jpg (960x960, 47K)

Disgusting.
/yourdudes/ are dead

28mm scale strike cruiser when?

Looks like Microsoft Visio

If two of my plague marines take a plasma gun, can my plague marine champion of that unit also take one? Or does it not count since he's one of them?

I mean, if it's that big of an issue for new people then those new people should just build only using what's available in the kit.

>you stupid fucking cunt fuck fart niggeru

Attached: 1519964583253.jpg (533x533, 196K)

Chaos has to convert almost all HQs because the resin shit has no options on the sprue

Kit bashed an Azrael counts as, you fellas do anything tonight?

Attached: 2018-03-14 01.52.42.jpg (1868x2539, 2.54M)

Plague marine champion is not a plague marine he is a plague marine champion

forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Astraeus-Super-heavy-Tank-2017
they already made one...

Attached: krieg_horses.png (632x830, 911K)

Cool thanks.

This attitude does not bode well for orkz.

Well at least they made a guide in the white dwarf how to convert him, afaik.

He can. Pestybois can take 3x Plasma on 5 guys which combined with their durability is quite neat.

Attached: kimochi warui.jpg (500x431, 89K)

This is also stated in the Necromunda rules, under the "arbitrary reasons why gangers can't change weapons" clause.

They seem to hold dual conflicting positions on that.
>Official
"We don't sell minis that need to be converted to represent all their options."
>Unofficial
"We love conversions and if you make something cool feel free to show it off and make up some rules for it and we are totally cool with players using our game system that way."

Look, it's the message GW has kind of tried to hardline for a while but has never mounted more than a tepid official stance because of the exploits and imbalances it might introduce into their official channels:
>Look, it's YOUR hobby and YOUR dudes
>We make cool stuff, but if you want some cool representation, it's on YOU
>We love to see people do amazing stuff, but our hands are tied by a legal obligation to our IP to act via certain channels and not be so lax about it, which lead to Chapterhouse and nobody wants to repeat of that
>So you're not getting official support for anything other than what we own under our IP and manufacture through Citadel and Forgeworld
>But we love to see you get creative and make our game yours
>We just can't support it

Reminder that they released conversion guides for different regiments and gave the Grey Knights an HQ that needs to be converted. are fine

Feed me your salt. Feed me your rage.

Attached: 3.0.png (112x112, 25K)

First for Orks!

Attached: 1517636729703.png (510x546, 84K)

>I2

>I2

I2

Finished the metallics on my 5 Kabalites(left), 5 Trueborn(3 regular trueborn, 2 Dracons), and my Raider gunner.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 2.71M)

Okay so how is this for a 500pt very first army list?
I could also swap out the bloat drone for a plagueburst crawler if that'd fit better.

Attached: 500Pt first DG list.png (492x665, 39K)

Looks good user!

And yet you’re forced to use the index for something as simple as a space marine character on a bike.

Face it, GW are incompetent and have no idea what they’re doing. They’re just going to keep releasing monopose plastic models with no options and then remove all the options that they forgot to include.

Fuck off applesponge

When are you gonna finish it?

>Index options removed next CA

Attached: lr-squad.png (862x802, 673K)

Attached: steel-rain.png (878x834, 722K)

Attached: th_force.png (851x736, 1.37M)

Has anyone made a miniature of the paint god yet?

I'd like to see more ork kits. We don't have a lot to choose from in respects to HQ. It's kinda sad that the best looking weirdboys are all AoS conversions.

What would be the most competitive way to run as many box dreads as possible?

Space wolves or blood angels for the HQs and unique dreads

>Kommandos are still in failcast.

double dubs, nice.

Attached: renegades-platoon.png (625x613, 583K)

Attached: Photo11 no data.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

Red scorpions with Leviathan Culln as the HQ followed by as many box dreads as you can afford

Attached: dread-drop2.png (915x743, 844K)

Attached: dreads.png (370x636, 623K)

the deffkopta on the GW site is still metal bro.

Which is weird, AoBR had pretty decent plastic ones.

Attached: vraks-armor.png (640x885, 993K)

>This is also stated in the Necromunda rules, under the "arbitrary reasons why gangers can't change weapons" clause.

Redlist me on this, guy. I haven't read the new Necromunda rules. In oldmunda we frequently changed weapons, and mostly used converted Catachans with swappable arms as gangers.
Did they really murder Necromunda that badly?

What do you guys think?

Skitarii transport vehicle, Another knight, or some AoS Dwarf shit?

Attached: image.jpg (450x450, 36K)

Im liking what I am seeing

dwarfs for sure

Aw man these models are great

skitarii transport

Attached: rs_tanks.png (549x851, 820K)

Plastic Thunderhawk

This is only a problem or even a concern for old players/grogs.

Give me one good reason why a new player that got their codex and main rulebook would care about index or "what there once was" nonsense?

Attached: 12849871699.jpg (1500x1500, 475K)

Would it be feasible for an Imprrial Knight house to have an actual Titan (Warhound/Reaver/Warlord) in their ranks?

Same reasoning as stated before, "We think it unfair to expect new players to have to pry apart already built models to change options."

Meanwhile Forgeworld (whose design team is also heading and releasing supplementary models and options for Necromunda) also recently released the Sisters of Silence art-deco/Flash Gordon flying car with built-in spots for neodymium magnets so you could swap between open face and closed face.

Anyway, it's easily houseruled away, or outright ignored for your own enjoyment, but it is a little annoying they'd have to make that explicit in the official rules. Seems like they're trying to drive that message a little, since we've seen it in 2-3 places already. Or, at least, that's their justification for it.

No skulls, so aos probably.

>lets alienate the current players in favor of new and less loyal normies just getting into the hobby now

Attached: rs-anaphelion.png (578x803, 1.21M)

That's not a good reason and how does it even alienate anyone? Just play with toys that everyone else get instead of trying to be a special snowflake. You can show plenty of individuality by painting and posing your models already.

>spend hours making something viable with hard work and craftsmanship
>can no longer legally take it and be WYSIWYG

completely different organisations with very different people in them.
So no, not really. It's not unusual for them to work together, but titans are very much property of the legio titanicus

Not really, the Knights were inspired by Titans but ultimately are unrelated

>play with toys

Attached: images (47).jpg (443x332, 19K)

Forge World are the only one's who carry on the legacy of 40k's glory days, back when the rules were bloated and not great but the fluff and art direction were at their peak

Attached: rs-dread-nalr - Copy.png (1436x622, 1.74M)

>how does it even alienate anyone?
Hey, yeah you, you know that HQ that you've used as the general of your army for years? Yeah, the one that you put hours and hours of effort into? Yes, your favorite miniature in your collect. Surprise! You can't use it anymore. This makes the game more fun™, I hope you understand.

Nah, if you play WYSIWYG in Necro you need to kitbash because a character can have 3 weapons, this is annoying since GW didn't make a bland weapon bit to hang on the back of the model.

Champion/Leader can have multiple equipment set. Ganger can only have 1 set of 3 weapons, This was kinda annoying if you spam your ganger with cheap dual stub gun, and since ganger can get special weapon having a full slot ganger in later game and sitting on ton of cash is kinda sad.

All they need to do is get rid of the "ganger can get special /high end weapon" and the "no weapon change" won't be that bad. But you have to convert them no matter what. And FFS GW make bland weapon bits upgrade kit.

WYSIWYG is no longer a rule for this exact reason, it has been in almost every rulebook but 8th

and that's why the flowchart exists.

Do you want a trophy or something? I bet your conversion looks like shit too.

I hope this is bait and you are not genuinely this incapable of critical thinking.

Attached: auhr.png (547x765, 1.14M)

Attached: haas.png (551x769, 1.18M)

>nuh-uh my paranoid delusions are real and you can't prove me otherwise

We don't want to be special snowflakes, we just want to be able to use captains that aren't running up the board six inches at a time.

whenever the weather warms up enough to prime, cant do it in my apartment

how many left m8?

god I hope so

It is in the ITC and most other Tourney settings.

What delusions?

Looks like a giant chain-harpoon.

either sky dwarfs for hunting skywhales, or maybe some kind of magnetic harpoon for skitarii.

Used to at least. Indexes threw them hard and their studio just lost a Special Character with Bligh. Now they're saddled with completing The Horus Heresy AND trying to stuff Cyraxus with their 30k toys when they don't know what the 40k studio is exactly going to move forward with or release AND some of their design team has been conscripted onto Necromunda that they're also working on.

I suspect Forgeworld is in its darkest days around now, although they're certainly not starved for content and are turning things out.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Necromunda desu.