/CofD/ & /wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness and World of Darkness General

Previous thread:

>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/7HiVphFm (embed)

>News
theonyxpath.com/now-available-beast-players-guide-and-night-horrors-enemy-action/
kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/deluxe-wraith-the-oblivion-20th-anniversary-editio/posts/2110993

>This week's Monday Meeting Notes:
theonyxpath.com/march-marches-on-monday-meeting-notes/

>New Geist preview
theonyxpath.com/grave-goods-and-buried-treasures-geist-the-sin-eaters/

>New Deviant preview
theonyxpath.com/variations-on-a-theme/

>General Creation Kit
mega.nz/#F!FWJgBTbb!f7d5rARWHYzuI8-8aI-Bxw

>Question
What's your favourite character/bit of fiction in any WOD book, and why?

Attached: Chadling.png (800x600, 707K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/fm/ofxznChQ
mega.nz/#!YCZwTLZK!SNvHO9fRLsBH72C9LUs6sOFziW-66c_DWq_EjFUZY6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vykos.

But not because it is a ladyboy.

I haven't read much of the fiction, actually.

But there was a Mage one where a mage and a thicc witch fight a GUN GHOST!

Lazarus and the Capuchin
feast of folly as the happenings
From mage, although I'm not super familiar with everything, Voormas.

"You don't want to go and eat your Antediluvian, Hardestadt? Then you can go eat a dick! Here, have this one!"

You have to be pretty fucking mad to cut your own cock and balls off and throw them at someone's face just to make a point.

You make it sound like being a loon is a bad thing?

Oh no, it's fucking hilarious and beautiful what Vykos did to Hardestadt.

what about symeon?

I like Angrboda. "Hm. I COULD keep my dick. Or I could be a scary chameleon man. Hey, which of you abyssal horrors wants to eat my cock?"

>What's your favourite character/bit of fiction in any WOD book, and why?
This one. Its just so ridiculous. It really embodies all the 90s edginess perfectly. Close runner up is Samuel Haight

Attached: DoktorTötentanz.png (843x1090, 1.27M)

How would one rank the splats from most gay to least gay

Most GAY is changeling. Dont care about the others.

From most to least?
Demon (The god machine hates fags, so it's your duty to hold homosxual nazi orgies on an hourly basis)>Werewolf (Who cares about gentle behaviour and health and safety when that prolapsed anus will just pop back to normal?)>Mage (You just know everyone is swapping genders to try it out. The local Thyrsus probably have a charge list for things like big tiddy goth)>Vampire (God has abandoned us, so let's hardcore rebel by being tools)>Beast (Sexuality is gross and scary! Like girls! Or boys!)>Mortals>Changelings (They're so queer they wrap around and come out the other side)

Mage is arguably the least gay.

Max gay
Mage - 'I can magically create dicks in my mouth.'
Vampire - 'I can dominate men to put dicks in my mouth.'
Demon - 'I can spawn mechanical dicks in my mouth.'
Promethean - 'I was created from a corpse with a dick in its mouth.'
Werewolf - 'I can shift to many forms, and put dicks in all their mouths.'
Beast - 'I am the apex predator of dicks in mouths.'
Mummies - 'I swore allegiance to the judge of putting dicks in my mouth.'
Geist - 'My Geist has risen to be a ghost of putting dicks in my mouth.'

Less gay but still gay
Changeling - 'We have sex with the same sex.'

>oWoD
- Changeling, because you're an actual goddamn fairy.
- Vampire, lots of fruity bloodsuckers running around.
- Werewolf, loads of big hairy dudes as well as women who don't shave hanging out together with no girls/boys allowed.
- Mage, quite a few sex wizards out there.
- Demon, there's an entire splat for semen demons.
- Mummy, with the whole "second chance at life" thing.
- Hunter, a few of them have issues regarding sexuality and solve it by punching zombies in half.
- Wraith, because you're dead there's no sex.

>nWoD
- Beast, because you can reproduce sexually with any other Beast.
- Changeling, because you're still an actual goddamn fairy.
- Mage, because gay people are inherently magical magical people are inherently gay.
- Vampire, because there's still fruity vampires.
- Demon, wich lets you buy a man's guilt of him fucking a guy off of him.
- Hunter, because eating a monster's dick will give you its powers. Also those lesbian vampire hunters.
- Geist, because you died of AIDS/chocking on a dick and now you're back so you can keep doing it. Can also start gay orgies with your powers.
- Deviant, which lets you define yourself based on the loyalty to your friends and a good way to do that is let them pull a train on your ass.
- Promeathan, there's a few of them created as sex toys only to be abandoned because Disquiet kicked in.
- Werewolf, there's still a bunch of hairy dudes hanging out together but they're often not alone.
- Mummy, because nobody's gonna fuck the guy who looks like beef jerky.

Is it just me, or is Wyrdhamster *really* obsessed with the Free Council?

who?

One guy on the OP forums. Just look at the first few threads, you'll understand.

Ugh just screen shot things and make a collage or tell us a story why are you making us do the work.

Chad tooth

Where is this image from?

Attached: 1520875604349.png (483x718, 395K)

The Sorcerer book.

How many 700 page books does it take to make a spellcasting mechanic for Mage that doesn't collapse on itself if you blink at it?

1/20th of a 700 page book, given that the Witches subchapter in Hunter: The Vigil's Witch Finders is about 35 pages long.

Boom goes the dynamite.

8, with Brucatto magic.

In the revised book they say its up to the storyteller whether you lose your hedge magic or not

The worst thing about M20 was just how smug and condescending the writing was. If I paid 20 bucks to get this fucking book I don't want to know about how I shouldn't use Archspheres or should give people trigger warnings.

HOLD YOUR PLAYERS DOWN
FORCE FEED THEM INDIAN FOOD AT GUNPOINT
PLAY THAT X CARD
WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW

>god machine hates fags
what ? source on this or are you just baiting ?
the G-M doesn't hate anything

except demons?

God hates fags. God. God machine. God machine hates fags.

This isn't hard. I mean, shit, remember how all those angels were dissassembled for falling into gay lust in the opening fiction?

Attached: ggoghmd.gif (562x317, 4.87M)

Has Demon Night Horrors: Enemy Action been shared?

Nope. Everyone is still waiting on everyone else.

How do you incorporate Weaver Cyborg Attack Spiders into your games, user?

Attached: 7b938ab3efa2ab97d6692809b9b3309c.png (820x464, 370K)

mega.nz/fm/ofxznChQ
Okay, give this one a shot. The other one was barely a JPG, let alone a pdf quality scan.

oh my. you're actually retarded.

It says it right there in leviticus, troll-kun. Homosexuality is a *sin*. Try harder.

Attached: 3f3591ece02c3c6b65b7745c7fb38c227a69c59ae335de77.png (800x800, 21K)

God Machine =/= God of the Bible
also, the G-M views Demons as resources to be recycled or re-used in plans, but it doesn't hate them, because it's literally incapable of emotion, because of how vast its perception is. have you even read DtD core ?

I'm getting a log in screen. Why do I have to have an account when the pastebin links don't need one?

>mega.nz/fm/ofxznChQ
Doesn't seem to work ?

mega.nz/#!YCZwTLZK!SNvHO9fRLsBH72C9LUs6sOFziW-66c_DWq_EjFUZY6w
Try that.

Link's empty, there's nothing in that folder.

Well aren't you a cheeky little dickcheese.

Honestly, I'm starting to get worried. There's got to be a limit to how many times people can fall for this, but literally every new release I wait a few threads for 'share plz', post three or four links followed by that one and bang, I get nine or ten downloads. It's bizarre.

cuntwad

What is it?

Polish version of an RPG based on the Witcher.

I hope you get run over and pissed on

How many successes would I need to create a perpetual motion machine?

Which splat? What method? You need to be more precise.

Well, stop stealing my fucking books and buy them.

>stealing my fucking books

Huh? No one is stealing anything from you.

Mage the Ascension

We develop good work, I pay my writers, and you prevent that by stealing their work and the bread from their mouths.

Who is "we," user?

Matt McFarland? Is that you?

why don't we see that character again? Why does WW hate transgender people?

Then you need to ask your ST and if you have a psychic paradigm add Mind to it.

do I steal from you if I show a book I own to a friend of mine? I think not.

Obv this isnt a OPP/WW user
>develop good work
gave it away

>good work
like Beast?

>We piss in each others mouths twice a week and vomit it onto pages.
might have been a confirmed identification, though.

SATYROS

Attached: 1520299003603.jpg (600x456, 45K)

It also says jeans are a sin.

There is only 1 physical book. Electronic media can be copied multiple times user....think before you open your fucking rat hole.

Can someone explain this meme to me?

>There is only 1 physical book.
Didn't know World of Darkness books sold THAT badly.

unfunny. You know what was meant, loaning a physical book to another deprives you of that book while its on loan. You can copy electronic media and give it away and not deprive yourself. All thats happening is RichT isnt getting the money which is a fucking good thing so pirate away!!

m20 is shit. Its magic rules are a mess. Its basically "ST may I with the answer being "FATHERS THRUSTING COCK"

And the answer? "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Has Satyros acknowledged how much he shitted up M20 yet?

>he expects a mea culpa from a man who legally changed his first name to Satyros

Attached: Oh you Poland.gif (468x271, 1.34M)

>Implying all RPGs aren't a game of "ST, may I?"

>Noted for his motto "To write is to tell the Truth,"[1] Phil uses fantasy fiction to inspire his readers toward real-life achievements.
So vagina's with fangs means what exactly?

"Fuck it, no matter how bad of an idea it appears to be to do so."

Bet all you fuckers who paid $300 dollars for M20 are glad he told you about real life pizza shops.

He wants you to kill him. M20 is an elaborate suicide plot. He's too chicken shit to do it himself, so he wants to inspire you to live your fantasy - by breaking into his house and drowning him in his piss jars.

Rumor has it he withheld the rules for playing Nephandi out of a belief this will actually turn players into dark wizards irl.

>We develop good work, I pay my writers, and you prevent that by stealing their work and the bread from their mouths.

Are WW or OPP developer?

I hope you realize that unlike years ago, when there were gaming stores and physical books, customers were able to actually peruse rpg supplements before deciding to purchase.

Not everyone is looking to "steal," but downloading the pdg is the only way now to look at a book before deciding if it's worth the cost to buy, either the pdf to support the gameline or the more expensive print-on-demand book.

Complaining about piracy, no less anonymously on Veeky Forums, is not only counterproductive concerning fans otherwise willing to buy WW products, but often has the unintended consequence of encouraging piracy out of spite.

Many developers and writers who sometimes participate on /wodg/ realized this inescapable fact long ago, and more prudently chose to develop goodwill so people would want to financially support the various games.

When exactly was it that Magefags become such annoying whining bitches? They keep complaining about the same thing every single fucking day for months ffs

I'm glad I had Phil around to guide me.

Attached: Real_Life_Achievements.png (411x521, 60K)

>Matt McFarland? Is that you?

It can't be Matt, he's too busy raping young girls and/or conferring with his criminal defense attorney.

>noone wants to die on their way home

I don't know, if I were playing M20..

Wraithfags should be joining Magefags. They've both been collectively fucked by Satyros

We are starved for SoS, mage FAQ... really absolutely ANYTHING at this point. It is half a year since the last mage blog and no new content is anywhere in sight.

Hey, Dave's been busy with Deviant.

>the rarified reaches of the Astral Realms may be hard to evoke when the scent of pizza's in the air
Unlike the scent of authentic, natural, proudly ethnic Indian food, which is of course subtle to the point of imperceptibility and truly conjures visions of pristine cosmic perfection.

Percisely. He has abandoned us.

>ethnic Indian food

organic Indian food with locally-sourced ingredients

FIFY

If Dave finally finishes Signs of Sorcery, and it exceeds even our wildest expectations of mage supremacy, will he be redeemed, or will we just start complaining about the status of Tome of the Pentacle and Fallen Worlds?

I, for one, still need the Mage FAQ that Dave promised us before he's totally forgiven. I would hope that he would receive compensation from OPP for the project, but if that was the condition, he should have never made the promise of the FAQ and disappointed the fans.

What's that from? I'm assuming one of the new Captain Yiff books on account of the art and "Weaver" being mentioned.

Attached: Sauce plz.jpg (1000x563, 93K)

W20, has genuinely the only cool minions of the Weaver and Wyrm

Attached: 93d496a9acc25cbf713639860773d76d.png (667x883, 449K)

Yeah, because fuck the Italians: only the Indians have knowledge of the true nature of reality.

Life is suffering, and a slowly rising brown tide that drowns you.

Holy shit, Phil really is a wizard. By exposing us to his runic works, we destroy entire threads.

Italians are *wretching sounds* CHRISTIAN, you see. That automatically makes them bad. Only pagans can have true, authentic, likely gender-transgressive wisdom.

I want those fucking rules now

Never even bothered to look at W20, gonna fix that now. At the very least I can steal shit for other games. Thanks user.

clearly fucking not.