need more eth.

NXS

is to too late to get into tron?

Buy when it dips

It was dipping but then binance went down

no, its ticking 1240+ on hitbtc
and it's locked on binance at 800 sat..

thats... like... 33% gain....

so it's got at least a solid 20% left today minimum.

Sold my xlm way too early last month at only 18c but I've been holding tron for the past week (bought at 250 SATs) and I've gone 4x already. How much higher can it go?

50 cents end of feb

binance is up again.
it just jumped up 85 sats...
885 binance 1182 hit

BAT

got both. XLM at .02 and Tron at .04. I kind of want to dump this shit and move it into LTC or something

what kind of gains we looking at this month?

SRC up 400% over the last two days. Here's my shill:

Serial Rapist Coin is going to revolutionize the way micropayments are distributed through decentralized nexuses of nodes and master nodes. The DANA (Dark Alley Network Algorithm) the SRC team has been developing for three years guarantees secure transactions recorded in the blockchain ledger that will take place nearly instantaneously. 90% of victims will not go to the police, and of the 10% that do, only 1% will be taken seriously by the authorities. Of that 1%, only 35% will be able to successfully open a case, and only 8% of those will end in a conviction.

Don't get caught because of lack of privacy and outdated hashing algorithms. Buy Serial Rapist Coin now, and see gains force themselves upon you from all angles in the coming weeks, months and years!

Big THANK YOU to the user that recommended RCN, got a nice unexpected gain :)

i need XLM to put me in a convertible by summer

rcn owes me

TRX
Selling at .00001
Buying at .000006

Sounds good?

you still got a ways to go user for more gains but i wouldnt blame you for moving around.

Got a comfy 34% same-day return on XLM and re-invested it in ADA, which was a mistake. Can't win em all

COSS up 50% today, no sign of a correction. Comfy AF.

Holy crap, I can't believe I didn't see this one. NXS is one of my favorite longterm prospects. Was there news that came out today or something?

i think ada is hella over valued. icx is the winner in that battle

I heard word that CAPP is next good move. I learned today that you should keep about 3k in Cryptopia for shits and giggs

Same, but VEN too

got 60k stellar at 25 cents. so far i've gone from 40k to 155k in 6 weeks

Seems to be heading pretty close to the moon at the moment, though. I'm a rookie so I'm not too well versed on the ins and outs of the coins

ATH, yeah nah

wonder what's good repurchase point? 600 sats? can it go even lower?

>bought at 500
>Sold at 810
>panic
>bought at 830

JUST LIKE BIZ TAUGHT ME MAN, MAKING IT BIG