Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2112: Nevermore Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread:

Attached: Pokemon, Warehouse, _ Infamous JumpChain.pdf (PDF, 5.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EcmzKbJsWtw
youtube.com/watch?v=XyFfmGf3b2Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NoJb9u-c1vc
scp-wiki.net/scp-2786
web.archive.org/web/20180308024451/http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2786
web.archive.org/web/20180110021412/http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2786
web.archive.org/web/20171219141257/http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2786
web.archive.org/web/20170617124853/http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2786
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Soi could just kill the whole planet with just one rogue mini black hole..?
Sure you could, if you let it run for a looooong ass time. Despite what people might think, black holes won't automatically destroy everything around them. If you replaced the sun with a black hole containing the same mass, nothing would change, gravity wise (well, we'd be fucked because no light, but eh). So a black hole with a small mass wouldn't actually be all that strong, it'd just act like a normal object with the same mass that was also sucking in stuff and slowly growing stronger through that.

What does your Jumper look at the moment?

Attached: b9b64238965e499d7c50d3cfc93900b2.jpg (564x789, 90K)

A dwarf with a dragon skin hat.

I don't know enough about how black holes work to refute you, but I'd also like to say that sounds extremely stupid.

Giant ant, wearing cat ears.

>Giant ant, wearing cat ears.
this is cool

>A dwarf with a dragon skin hat.
what kind of dragon?

Does anyone use house rules and special limitations to make Jumping harder?

Attached: Magic-the-Gathering-Ixalan-e1504115062847-960x265.jpg (960x265, 60K)

>literally jumping wrong
Wew.

Could a Servant have sex with Moaning Myrtle?

0CP without taking drawbacks

I think you missed a word.

Not really sure. All I know is he was a big bastard. Kept going on about being fire and death. Was rather annoying actually.

What an absolute brainlet statement.

Giant snake wearing ear muffs. Furry ones.

I do what makes sense to me for consistent storytelling/world-building. Sometimes this will make it easier, sometimes it'll be harder (e.g. death being a special failure condition doesn't really make sense without very specific types of benefactors, but neither do fiat, companion respawn or a significant number of perks and origins).

Physics is WEIRD. Just saying. Like folks don't really understand most of the things that were talked about back when the HC may have made a small black hole but they decried it for the same reasons folks seem to think Black Hole (The Quirk) works.

Does the servant in question have the ability to interact with intangible stuff?

What's a black hole if not by its nature something with such great mass that even light cannot escape its gravitational pull?

I generally avoid the protypical "ultimate power" options under the belief that they'll make things too easy. After a hundred jumps or so, it hasn't actually hindranced me that much anymore, and so now I do it both out of a genuine desire and enjoyment for more creative builds on my part as well as a smug sense of self-satisfaction.

Attached: John_Doe_201.png (596x805, 687K)

Okay one second let me find the thing... youtube.com/watch?v=EcmzKbJsWtw

I'm pretty sure you missed a thread.

>Not really sure. All I know is he was a big bastard
did you pay a smith and tanner to create the helmet or was it custom made by yourself?

>Giant snake wearing ear muffs.
how beeg?

That is what command seals are for

>I'm pretty sure you missed a thread.
could be a doppelganger

Yes but the event horizons can be incredibly tiny.

I want a Telltale Batman jump so bad but it probably still needs some more episodes to come out first and it's driving me crazy.

>So a black hole with a small mass wouldn't actually be all that strong, it'd just act like a normal object with the same mass that was also sucking in stuff and slowly growing stronger through that.

Don't forget the x-ray and gamma radiation being generated as a side effect. The singularity itself is "black" but the matter being crushed into its gullet is not.

Varies from chain to chain.
Currently jumper only retains one perk and one item that were bought with CP from each jump. while companions retain a single CP purchase.

The Schwarzschild Radius, aka the size of a black hole, is purely based on mass. For example, you'd need to compress the mass of the earth into a ~10mm radius to create a black hole. There's a minimum mass that needs to be there for a black hole to be sustainable or even possible, but I don't know what that is right now.

Except her power doesn't generate huge amounts of radiation so her power isn't literally black hole creation.

What cool stuff can you do with fuinjutsu mastery?
Seal away the big bad guys, store an ocean in a scroll, stuff like that?

>could be a doppelganger
I don't think so. If I'm reading The post time right, that thread was archive almost half an hour before this one went up.

I figure seals can do almost anything but trying to figure out a seal to do a specific new thing is incredibly difficult which is why seal masters don't rule the world.

>What cool stuff can you do with fuinjutsu mastery?
You can do what the 4th did and create offensive teleportation tags to move fast and shank stuff, or you can seal things to other dimensions.

Attached: Minatos_Kunai.jpg (634x312, 32K)

Time travel is apparently something you can do by accident with Fuinjutsu

Custom job, monster hunter crafting skills are amazing

Win the love of an honest man.

>how beeg
About the 15 meters tall by 200 long

Killing yourself in a large variety of ways is also something you can do by accident in Fuinjutsu.

Attached: good morning.jpg (1239x1920, 282K)

Fanon. All know Fuinjutsu users are hail and healthy creators of ninja techniques, there is no given reasoning why Fuinjutsu users would have a more dangerous lifestyle than any other Ninja.

On a related note, what does your jumper wake up to?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x777, 457K)

>Oh hey, there's a Girl Genius jump
>Only way to be a Heterodyne is through a drawback that doesn't even make you a proper Heterodyne
>No purchasable Mechanisburg/Der Kestle (or equivalents for non-Heterodynes)
>No loyal blip fleet
>No loyal Jäger army (or equivalent for non-Heterodynes) OR purchasable Jägerbräu so you can improve (for certain values of improve) your own armies
This kills the jumper

Attached: 546.png (1280x1061, 871K)

That and they keep getting killes off by non masters. Everyone ganged up onnthe uzamakis

Word of advice, don't expect to walk away from a pre-2016 satisfied. With the exception of power level, standards before then were even lower than what we have today.

You can be a strong spark, just make your own.

*pre-2016 jump

>monster hunter crafting skills are amazing
Sounds good

>About the 15 meters tall by 200 long
Thats huuge, how do you fit in the warehouse?

Don't skip breakfast user

>pre-2016
Shit. That probably means the jumpmaker has since left and the jump will remain as it is forever. I'm sad now.

But that just creates the twin issues of having to remake everything every time you move to a new jump (which outright makes creating things like Mechanisburg or Der Kestle impossible in a jump's ten year time frame as they were created over centuries by an entire dynasty of unusually strong sparks) and it just not being the same as actually getting the real deal. Kinda like the difference between companioning that one character you really like, and companioning an expy of them you made with an oc companion purchase somewhere.

Man, I remember when Valeria was just a random namefag. Where did it all go so wrong?

Becoming a namefag means you become a target for shitposters, whether you deserve it or not.

When she updated Fate/ Stay Night for """quality""" standards.

>Girl Genius
Man, it sounds like it could be interesting, but holy shit is the art ugly.

Just learn to mass produce, then. Minecraft's good for that sort of thing.

>actually getting the real deal

Or you could try to make something better. It's just a kind of pseudo-technology, not a character. Unless you can create individual souls, consciousnesses and maybe concepts and narrative significance it's hardly the same as an OC companion purchase.

>But that just creates the twin issues of having to remake everything every time you move to a new jump (which outright makes creating things like Mechanisburg or Der Kestle impossible in a jump's ten year time frame as they were created over centuries by an entire dynasty of unusually strong sparks) and it just not being the same as actually getting the real deal. Kinda like the difference between companioning that one character you really like, and companioning an expy of them you made with an oc companion purchase somewhere.

You are a jumper with a strong spark and presumably other super science perks. Just create a system so you can shrink it down and carry it around as a snow globe.

Just grab a modifiable property like the islands in How To Train Your Dragon and built the castle on it.

An old sailing ship is cool for reasons other than its practical uses a vehicle. We can make far better ships today, but they're cool in a different way, and have a different sort of history attached (if they have one at all).

She started primarily making jumps with very high power levels that usually have the highest powered options in the setting behind either a capstone booster or very high cost perks, These are usually divisive so it's easy for shitposters to kick up a fuss around it.

You could always go to dark cloud and grab atlamization, then just pack up the castle and take it with you

tale of Mana id gud for that to

I thought that the flying raijin somehow didn't count as fuinjutsu, but being able to do that would be nice

Oh right, I forgot about that one.

Oh. That would certainly work for locations, I suppose. I don't think it would work for bringing the actual people with you though. The point is moot anyways, as only Der Kestle, the Jägers, and the Mechanisburg citizens would only listen to Heterodynes and the jump doesn't let you be a proper Heterodyne.

Just marry Agatha

The Real Fake from Majikoi will allow you to be a clone of a Heterodyne ancestor, or a Charm from Exalted Sidereals.

But with that many jumps, you will end up facing the same problems, probably sooner than later.

>I thought that the flying raijin somehow didn't count as fuinjutsu
Its mostly seals, with right application those things are crazy.

>The Real Fake from Majikoi
Sounds crazy on Azathoth

You never actually read perks do you?

As far as I know, FTG is summoning yourself. The haxxor part is that the technique can be done pretty much instantaneously and the beacon for the summoning is small enough to fit on a kunai, instead of a fuckhuge scroll.

Wizard police would arrest them if they tried.

nah bro reading is for virgins

>Thats huuge, how do you fit in the warehouse

Warehouse is always big enough for jumper. Or I shrink.

What level of health care does Jumper provide?
youtube.com/watch?v=XyFfmGf3b2Y

Attached: 02 Ready to Die.jpg (1017x765, 81K)

>You never actually read perks do you?
d'oh forgot the biological part ,my bad

>Or I shrink.
pym particles?

Depends on the kind of story I'm trying to tell. One chain I had was about a former MSF member being cast from war to war with only the gear he had on his person at a time. No warehouse, no companions and a few other restrictions for difficulty because it was not a story about a man who could rise above and win those wars or affect them in a major way.

Another chain I had about a forever forced to reincarnate jumper being shunted from body to body and world to world. That chain probably qualified as 'easier' as it wasn't about power or prestige, it was about a smattering of small stories linked together by a single person reincarnating over and over again, and how they changed each time.

Sakuras chakra seal was pretty useful
You could pull the same trick Naruto pulled for his sagemode and have several shadow clones gather chakra for years until you need it in the final showdown

Ok which of you got caught by the scp foundation? Scp-2786 is definately a jumper.

LOOK IT WAS AN ACCIDENT OKAY.

Attached: 1517148705073.gif (640x360, 2.93M)

>Upon encountering a Gatherer, SCP-2786 is heard snorting before brandishing a handgun from an unknown source, which proves effective in terminating the usually impervious enemies.
It was probably Joe again.

Attached: Joe Badass.jpg (658x436, 57K)

Sadness indeed.

A city like Paris with you in control would be awesome too, as would a river with properties like the Dyne, and maybe a Muse?

>Shit. That probably means the jumpmaker has since left and the jump will remain as it is forever. I'm sad now.
Yeah... I think the maker's Marvel user, who last showed up in august of 2017?

Attached: sad_david_tennant.gif (500x264, 376K)

Damnit Joe

Looks like a somebody might have actually put their Jumper onto the SCP Foundation's wiki.
I mean...it fits. I guess. But who the fuck would actually do something like that in the first place?

I'm sad they didn't write anything about The Ring.

Digimon Data Squad

Race:
Hybrid (Magnamon) (500)

Faction:
Unaligned (Free)

Perks:
D.N.A. Charge (Free)
Blazing Soul (300)
Kin Sense (Free)
Watch your Step (100)
Boiling Blood (Free)
Simple Soul (Free)
What are you looking at? (100)
Fire Forged Friendship (100)
He’s the One (200)
Rise Up (200)
Unbreakable Warrior’s Resolve (300)
Destiny Sundering Spirit (300)
Heart Rending Whisper (100)

Items:
Data Link Digivice (Free)
Bio-Link Digivice (Free)
Digi-Chow (Free)
Keepsake (Free)

Drawbacks:
Oversight (+100)
My Way (+100)
Thinning the Veil (+100)
Severing the Veil (+200)
Love on the Battlefield (+200)
Love is a Warzone (+100)
From on High (+400)

Time to Kamen Rider extreme to the max, and while the jump doesn't offer them, I am totally wearing protagonist goggles.
Not real sure if I did this build correctly regarding the freebies.
Incidentally, the faction is called Unaligned, but the items section is titled "Independent".

Attached: 1065 - Magnamon.jpg (320x320, 82K)

Well if it helps he failed and got stuck in scp. Poor guy.

>Hybrid (Magnamon)
Good taste, it was what I was going to choose.

>Kamen Rider extreme to the max
What does this mean?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NoJb9u-c1vc
>Keter
He's a Jumper alright.

That has the worrying implication that we right now are part of the SCP world, right?

>Good taste, it was what I was going to choose.
Honestly I know virtually nothing about digimon so the most time consuming part of doing the build was trawling through the wiki looking at pictures of Digimental-type ones and going "nah...nah...maybe...nah..."

>>Kamen Rider extreme to the max
>What does this mean?
It means I took Blazing Soul, Boiling Blood, Fire Forged Friendship, Rise Up, Unbreakable Warrior’s Resolve and Destiny Sundering Spirit.
I'm going to be punching people FOR JUSTICE with the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP while I pose like it's a JoJo convention and I don't know if it's possible for my build to get any more Shounen if I tried.

If I have both the Frantic Mode scroll (Senran Kagura) and K-acceleration (Keijo!!!!!!!!) what's my upper limit on speed?

Good Morning!

Usually a house full of hungry Companions, but sometimes they make him breakfast in bed.

That's actually amazing. Especially the Recalibrate button.

Attached: f446229058155799e2c01eb7e05e81ca.jpg (800x1200, 210K)

Pretty sure Keijo was dropped, dude. At least it never made it to the drive.

The actual SCP site listing for 2786 doesn't have anything like a jumper. Looking through the internet archive shows that 2786 has been filled by a variety of different SCPs, only one of which could possibly be jumper'ish.

scp-wiki.net/scp-2786
web.archive.org/web/20180308024451/http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2786
web.archive.org/web/20180110021412/http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2786
web.archive.org/web/20171219141257/http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2786
web.archive.org/web/20170617124853/http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2786

The YouTube link is amusing, though.

>Nevermore Edition

Are you fucking kidding me /jumpchain/?

Attached: 4[1].jpg (1188x1200, 296K)

>Nevermore
A shame Clover won't update the RWBY jump to meet modern standards.

The sounds of battle and Skink Priests attempting to rouse him from his meditation, most recently.

What they always look like, you hipster barbarian.

Good morning to you as well user!

Before Drakengard, an empty castle. After Drakengard? A castle full of crazy adopted siblings with god-complexes.

Full resurrection upon death. Assuming you died on the job. If you didn't...well, you're out of luck.

Attached: __archetype_earth_and_arcueid_brunestud_melty_blood_and_tsukihime_drawn_by_torinoko_tamago__45d7b7f2 (1058x1147, 95K)

>being an obese frog

If you're one of my followers and live in my domain you won't ever get sick, old, or die unless you specifically ask to.
Otherwise it depends if I like you or feel generous.

A DEAD obese frog, even. Magic has its price.

That honestly sounds like one of Heavens jumpers. They're always all kinds of fucked up.

I'm not sure how much you could ramp things up besides "you a Maiden now" and "you Ozpin now."