We claim this board in the name of T'au

We claim this board in the name of T'au

Attached: FORTHEGREATERGOOD.jpg (566x545, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yDh_aoyZT38?t=204
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
forgeworld.co.uk/en-FI/Warlord-Titan-Builder
youtube.com/watch?v=uDCNczEx8P0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at da funny bloo git eh

Don't fucking move.

Attached: IMG_9677.jpg (700x1690, 307K)

Our people are awakening, and soon all of the galaxy shall be ours once more.

Attached: necrons.jpg (837x751, 200K)

>No Total War-scale 40K game with all factions properly represented including titans

sadboyz

Attached: 6cb.jpg (499x468, 61K)

WAAAH!

Attached: BT_High_Marshal_Helbrecht_Portrait.jpg (1123x1490, 980K)

dese gits are in for a gud krumpin boyz

Attached: 1472303419143.png (510x546, 86K)

Why are necrons the best xenos /v/ros?

youtu.be/yDh_aoyZT38?t=204

Attached: 1516265791839.png (800x600, 311K)

Thanks for the gift, xenos

Attached: 60177_md-Blood_Ravens,_Space_Marines,_Tactical_Squad.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Where do you do after making Total War 40k: The Dropsite Massacre?

Say that in melee range and not hundreds of miles away, see what happens.

Attached: 1519018814678.png (671x1655, 1.1M)

why is that robot shooting both guns at the ground?

Is this true? The Tau are only hated because they're the good guys?

Would you?

Attached: PenitentEngine.jpg (736x736, 238K)

Horus Heresy expansion in general would be good

Your things

Give them to us

Attached: Blood Magpies.jpg (2808x3000, 2.13M)

No, but I'd a regular Sister.

Attached: Sister.Of.Battle.full.2144402.jpg (1000x1500, 1.52M)

Do not resist

Just hand them over

Attached: Blood Magpies 2 Heresy Boogaloo.jpg (2812x2288, 1.5M)

>Sterilize loyal servants because you know, kids are rebellious and we just cant deal with that you know? Happy to take your land and world though, you know, for the Greater Good and all.
Also
>walk into an audience room with a pissed of ethereal and tells qt water caste to kill herself to prove loyalty, you know for the Greater Good and all that

The Imperium has its problems, sure, but they have a fuck ton more enemies and knowledge of the situation on the galactic scale that requires them to be the way they are. The Tau are just asshole weeb space commies.

The only good Tau are the Farsight Enclaves. Ethereals are an Eldar trick

They could have always made the penitent engines so much cooler by just having a stained glass "cockpit" or some shit to at least give the sister/heretic inside it at least SOME protection and keep the nun/religious aesthetics. I mean I get it they're supposed to repent by slaughtering the enemy, more than likely dying in the process, but when you're that exposed to enemy fire you're dead before you get a single tally.

Attached: 1519018699081.jpg (346x960, 49K)

When the Tau first came out, they clashed with the general grimdarkness of the setting. They were naive, squeaky clean dogooders who integrated aliens into their empire and wanted to bring everyone they met into the fold.

They had a ridiculously tiny part of the galaxy to call their own and were written to have such shitty FTL that they couldn't expand much beyond it anyway, presumably as backup in case they didn't do well. But they became more and more popular over time, they had some grimdark pumped into their veins, their all inclusive army list has been dominated by mechs and despite being a bunch of nobodies in the ass end of the galaxy they beat the Imperium in the largest single tank battle since the Heresy because their popularity now shields them against being wiped off the map like they should be.

Attached: tau.jpg (430x626, 111K)

>"agree with me and do what I say or I will kill you"
>good guys

Attached: serious_heresy.jpg (599x599, 81K)

>forcing people to agree with/submit to you makes you a bad guy
By that same token the Imperium are bad guys.

Orders Famulous > Orders Militant

They're so fucking lame, holy dick. Not even the tau are so pointless.

Then accept the God Emperor of Mankind xeno filth

You have no idea the sins I've committed

Attached: Damien_1427.jpg (244x319, 17K)

The Imperium does it to sustain their ridiculously taxed population, also this little known thing called the forces of, literal ass-rending, Chaos from tearing the galaxy asunder. Meanwhile the Tau do it just for their little empire, mostly ignorant of what horrors there are out there.

They teamed up with and trusted the dark eldar for fucks sake at one point, that should tell you how many levels of stupid they are.

Attached: story time.jpg (737x720, 314K)

>almost no art exists of best Order and its sisters

Truly, this existence is more grim than that of 40K itself.

Attached: 1520004846451.jpg (661x1700, 179K)

>the Imperium are bad guys.
Yes

This is a God-Emperor-fearing board you fucking heretic

Attached: 1493944106844.png (485x631, 170K)

>comply with imperial creed vaguely with justifications on your own worlds personal way of doing things by swapping out proper nouns with big E
>meh we'll roll with that, just pay your tithes and you're good
>do not comply to the god damn word of what your superior says
>get told to commit Tau sudoku

There are some areas and faction in the Imperium that are totalitarian to the extreme, but there are others that are not. Tau government on the other hand is completely regimented and the word of the Ethereals are absolute. No questions asked. No exceptions.

I recognize that mahreen.

Attached: 1520002482861.jpg (791x6000, 694K)

The closest thing to a good guy in 40K is Trashy the Incontinent but just because he'd rather put you on display, frozen practically for all eternity than disintegrate you. Keep in mind he still might throw you into the trash if he finds a better piece for his museum.

>he's not a Rogue Trader

Attached: Rogue_Trader_-_Hostile_Acquisitions-1.jpg (1275x1650, 282K)

>Trash talking Trazyn
Nice meme

Attached: Trazyn.png (510x546, 27K)

>Salamanders
>Space Wolves
>Lamenters
>not good guys

Reported to the Arbites.

>To be a Sister Famulous is to be exposed to the licentious ways of the Imperial nobility. Though the Sisters rarely step outside of their official duties, they still find it difficult to avoid noticing the depravity that often serves as entertainment amongst the upper social echelons. They know that they have been deemed strong enough to withstand the pressures of this duty and have studied how to help those in need of their services.

No one will ever depict a red-faced Famulous "noticing the depravity" of her charge and that saddens me.

>decide to shitpost on Faceberg
>get banned from posting on my tabletop store's page when they asked people to share their favorite funny Warhammer pics
Fucking heretics

Attached: chaos_has_won.jpg (946x720, 165K)

Enjoying the gift, fellow collector?

Attached: 1519238335065.gif (510x546, 873K)

>Farsight Enclaves
where I can learn more about these? I know only outline about how they were established. preferably in audio form

Just as planned.

Attached: Lordofchange.jpg (885x884, 519K)

I'm not, if i were to be teleported to the 40k universe I'd rather find myself face to face with trashy than with any imperium faction. If he doesn't show interest in me i could offer him one of my trinkets in exchange for a job sweeping floors in his museum or something.

Meanwhile the local games workshop store manager shitposts all the time. Ah, I love the guy.

>Tau

Attached: 1463133822918.png (763x975, 512K)

>play rogue trader
>go missionary, spin it as a famulous sister that oversees the RT family, keeps things in check, reports back findings, and just be a general combat secretary maid with an ever widening stick in her ass as the rest of the group falls more and more into Slaanesh-y territory
>can bs whatever I want since even the order dialogus has more interaction with the overall setting and established lore

Feels bittersweet.

Attached: 1519196509978.png (1260x1260, 717K)

Oh hi there

Attached: Culexus.jpg (794x794, 157K)

so, seems that there are some decent 40k games out and on horizon, not?
from what I've seen Sanctus Reach seems pretty damn decent, and I guess I looking forward to Gladius, few first gameplay footages left me hopeful.
Dunno about mechanicus and armada 2. worth getting armada 1 for pure story mode?

Attached: 1410008417976.jpg (983x1517, 706K)

how do i into warhammer

I'm certain it's the pinkhaired tumblrina who works there that runs their social media shit but I was still a little butthurt about getting b& over a harmless funpost. I made a point to go out of my way and make my next big purchase at a different store 20 miles away but I'm over it now. I'm a fucking whale when it comes to plastic bullshit and other Veeky Forums paraphernalia. I'm a single childless male with a six figure income and lots of free time since I work at home so I buy $500-$1000 worth of Warhammer models and various Veeky Forums toys every month.

Attached: airwrecka.png (603x428, 555K)

>be born on Nocturne with the lizard bros
>be given an extraordinary amount of free time in comparison to the citizens of most other worlds
>might even get to interact with a lizard bro multiple times in your life and feel 100% safe in the knowledge that regardless of the situation or what came to invade they'd sacrifice themselves to the man to see you safe

Lexicanum
Look into the codexes
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

just read a summary of the factions then read more about the ones you like the most.

Memes, meme videos, lore videos, audiobooks, real books, starter kits, then $500 p2w titan minis to flex your tryhard boner at the local Veeky Forums store. If it wasnt for my horrible painting skills, I'd be in the final stretch right now.

>Just as planne-

Attached: 1506043846735.jpg (1500x1016, 2.16M)

I'd love to see a story of a human and ork becoming best friends through a mutual love of blowing shit up.

>he doesnt know about the diggas

>$500 p2w titan minis
You can do better than that
forgeworld.co.uk/en-FI/Warlord-Titan-Builder

DIGGANOBZ

That's just adorable.

Attached: 1514701302542.jpg (695x695, 70K)

Veeky Forums has a great general to improve your painting. Also, watch all the Warhammer TV painting guides on Youtube.

Attached: dunc.jpg (207x243, 4K)

Thank you.

Orks don't have friends. "Best Friend" translated into Orkish is literally "Best Enemy". The only way to win an Ork's respect and some semblance of 'friendship' from them is to fight them and win.

Please, the Imperium is fueling the Chaos. The Tau have little impact in the Warp. But Mankind, in between the Hersey and all its pride, bloodlust, greed and so on is and biggest single driver of the Chaos since the creation of Slaanesh.

Orks don't actually like Diggas. They think they're kind of funny, at best

Attached: Diggaz.jpg (600x333, 46K)

1d4chan.org

>forgeworld
I've yet to see a group or set of players agree to those models in all the events or wargames I've seen. Usually seem smaller or larger than GW scaled models and can throw things outta whack.

Merely pointing out that $500 is lowballing.
I wonder if there will be an ordo sinister model.

Or an Imperator model.

Not sure who would actually play with anyone bringing one of those however.

What's the next step of your master plan?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 20K)

If the Tau were at the same height they would have Chaos to deal with as well.

The reason they were brought up was to show the difference within the factions. Humanity was, is, and seems it will continue to be very loose on its grip in terms of adherence to the Imperial Creed as long as you pay your tithes. As long as you agree to not be heretical fucks and pay your bills you're usually left alone. Its been stated that most worlds i nthe impium are more than likely just "civilized worlds" like that of current day earth (just a little more tech with a little less freedom in general). The hive, agri, mining, and forge worlds are the iron-gripped planets that have to be regimented and regulated to infinity. Tau on the other hand have regimented days that would be equal to that of any of the above on an average day. Everything, EVERYTHING, is for the greater good absolutely no exceptions.

Most of the problems that you listed come from the horrible conditions that are on a fraction of the overall worlds in the imperium while the Tau are known to be corruptible by Chaos, and if they were on the same galactic scale would be much more totalitarian in their rule.

Tau aren't really corruptible by chaos, though.

Right race, wrong faction.

Attached: 1517827910910.jpg (762x992, 128K)

based

They are, they are not a preferential target by any means and have kept far from the Warp thus far.

I forgot the name since the Tau are not anywhere near money-spending for me to buy their books, but theres been a few times individuals have. One dude killed a handful of his brethren, gave a quick shout-out to his boy Tzeentch, then was hastily killed by I forget who. Theres a few more that I dont remember the specifics about, but one was some ethereal and the other was a water caste.

>Would you?

I'd go into battle with her, if you know what I mean.

Tau and necron codexes soon.

>Squats are back
Yeah boy

>None can stand before the Greater Good.

Fuck I miss back when people actually played Dawn of War. Tau were by far my favorite faction.

>squats
squat*

>going from "never happened" tier to having a brand new model just like that
Squats are back

>greater good
>meaningful
daily reminder that the universe if mindless. Everything is mindless, so just let the galaxy burn!

Angron did literally nothing wrong

That's bitch basic nihilism and you know it

Malice next Q3 too

Attached: That smile.jpg (187x86, 25K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=uDCNczEx8P0
Azariah please...

Go to bed, Kyras

Necrons are literally all over the galaxy, that's more than can be said for Tau, who are just an inconsequential little niche on the outskirts.

It's more like they clashed with the overall tone of the setting and felt like someone's OC donut steel species. Their lore was overall boring and they were so clearly inspired by prequel star wars drone armies that it felt like more of the same shit we were being inundated with at the time.

The Eldar are the only true good guys because they're the only ones actively working toward destroying chaos in addition to self-preserving xenophobia that everyone displays.

Attached: Harelquin_Solitare_James_Ryman.jpg (730x1000, 672K)

You can't "destroy" chaos without destroying humanity as a whole. Plenty of factions working towards that end.

Probably because their species is inextricably bound up with Slaanesh and they'll never be able to recover from The Fall while it still exists

It's as self serving as it gets

that's not the Lamenters or the Big E

>You can't "destroy" chaos without destroying humanity as a whole.
Nothing wrong with that. The universe is bigger than the humanity. Can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

The Orks are the only good guys because they're the only ones actively working towards a goal they can realize