Warlocks and shit

Has there ever been a warlock that succeeded in fucking over their patron? Would that even be possible?

Pic related, she's almost finished doing it.

Attached: oath-of-liliana-wallpaper.jpg (1167x768, 368K)

Sure, one warlock in my last game sold his soul to three different hellish entities, each high up in their own warring factions. If he ever died it'd have started a planar war for his soul, so they all conspired to keep him alive by giving him a bunch of extra powers.

I think he stole that from somewhere, because the guy wasn't that creative otherwise, but it was a fun twist so I let it happen.

How come they did not know he had already sold his soul to the others?

I think you could screw them over if you tried to manipulate personality flaws like vanity, overconfidence, greed, pedantry and so on.

Beating the Devil at chess (or a fiddle contest) is the old classic. I could see some Archfey going for a gamble or game in a similar vein and being tricked by a canny mortal who understood their blind spot. If dealing with a Lawful Evil fiend you might be able to word your Faustian pact in such a way that it has a hidden ambiguity you can exploit.

It's from Constantine.

That's straight out of Hellraiser.

I mean hellblazer, fucking translations.

Should it be possible?
Sure, get big enough, go to hell, kill your patron

That's the thing about warlock powers, unlike clerics they come no strings attached, aside from the whole soul thing anyways

Hellblazer.

So did I.

>get big enough, go to hell, kill your patron
This is why I don't play DnD.

It would only be possible if they could act without their patron's knowledge, or if they could find a way to win without using their powers.

The deal was, they only get it when he dies. It's not like it was marked or anything.

Huh. Well, the character's nothing like Constantine, so I'll give it a pass!

That sounds rather unlikely. All of your power is from your patron! If they withdrew their favor, you'd be powerless unless you somehow found another sugar-daddy.

I don't really get the people who want to subvert the whole pact thing. You entered into this pact freely and of your own will, you can bear the consequences. It's like a woman crying rape after a bout of bad sex.

Nah, she'd rather just fuck her patron, like when they first met

Their deal is she gets awesome eldritch powers to use at her leisure, the patron gets a wife who caters to his needs every month or so, usually with lewd and messy results. All this behind camera of course, unless another PC walks in after to see her room is now an inky black mess of otherworldly tentacles

Or until she finds out she's pregnant. Are you familiar with what happened in, say, the Complete Masks of Nyarlathotep?

Warlocks don't exist when I'm gm.

Nice magical realm faggot, I did the same except his patron was a female, alien elder god like pic related. And she was less lewd and more cuddly, unfortunately she also had such a foreign thought process (And didn't understand proper timing) that he would be yanked out of reality at random to cheer her up with lewds or otherwise.

It was an interesting relationship, especially during one bossfight. Since I have to roll daily to see if she's in a certain mood or not.

"Alright Besthanor, cast your spell now--"

"Besthanor...?"

"Oh gods be dammed he's gone again."

Attached: 7056590d8691375a5d692bd67a06aba1.jpg (736x525, 49K)

>She finds out she's pregnant
It's a wife-husband relationship, she's going to be expecting this kinda shit and have a retirement plan (Plus she's into that kinky shit, especially when she's the one being the dominant partner). Heck, depending on how far the setting is they might already have horrible eldritch babies, and she's the one working as an adventurer for child support

Magical relm, probably, but I just thought it was a funny concept for a warlock and patron to be in a lovey dovey relationship despite the clearly horrible looks to one of the partners. Nice concept you've got though

>Nah, she'd rather just fuck her patron

Attached: Forgotten Realms, but without that asshole Drizzt.jpg (1471x2220, 769K)

Faust comes to mind.

Yeah it's all good, my concept is a little magical realm-y because I have a fetish for cuddling and lovey relationships with Eldritch creatures who are really needy for some affection.

Attached: FB_IMG_1478921490160.jpg (828x1024, 62K)

Oh yeah. The original warlock. Although he fucks over Mephistopheles by Deus ex Machina.

>Pic related, she's almost finished doing it.
At the price of losing herself to first a dangerous sentient magical artifact she's carrying, and also being a dragon's whore.

And to think she wants out of every single pact she makes, including being Nicky B's whore

I hate it when PCs insert their sick fetishes into the game. Makes it uncomfortable as fuck for the other players

its okay when doomguy does it

Attached: IMG_1219.png (477x379, 48K)

>having a patron you have to slave under or slave to try and outdo
>not just making a pact with a Great Old One who doesn't even comprehend your existence, let alone care in any capacity
Idiots.