mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Previous Thread:

Attached: Сланеш.jpg (440x480, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmZm8vNHBSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poo poo pee pee eat my wee wee

first for scions

Attached: 1.jpg (960x720, 171K)

my space marines are black men

any points cost leaks yet?

Attached: admech-titan-e1516942858800.jpg (800x582, 60K)

Blessed dubs

Yes best faction, you have good taste!

Dragon dildo deepstrike, right in my ass.

third for craftworlds

Hey anons what do you think about Armiger Warglaives now that we have their stats and weapon profiles? I got the forgebane box to start an admech army.

Attached: R5SSWzn.jpg (600x393, 65K)

thank you, apparently me

cool. What chapter?

Attached: 1518676465395.png (1920x8750, 1.96M)

Oh shit forgot to take my name off, ignore that.

How do I delete a post?

blood angels :)

>taking your name off

you are me now, live with it

I'll play them because they look neat.

Need more dakka.

I'm gay

Attached: 1515375261602.png (1352x836, 1018K)

good stuff. Hope you have fun with your army user.

xth for squats

Attached: GoliathCannon.jpg (210x245, 20K)

Tank commanders or Kastelan Robits for Anti infantry (mostly) in a Imperial soup list?

Attached: kastellan.jpg (800x692, 86K)

Me too. Wanna hook up?

18 replies and half of them on my screen is literal namefaggotry. why dis

Do you have the point totals? We need that to determine if its worth it

Dude riptide spam is the best
So annoying to paint tho
Who else grey army, here?

if you can grab a dominus aswell, robots or if you can deepstrike, corpuscari

will probably get some for shits and giggle, I hope they're in Contemptor range in terms of points

Not an optimized unit, but I'd run them because they look cool, if I were to play AdMech

I am Spartacus. I suck the dick.

wew lad

Until this thread finds its feet, time for tits

Attached: 1502409776210.png (784x540, 201K)

Stop pretending to be me. I do have a grey army though but I sold my T'au at the start of 8th

Attached: 1520970079669.jpg (1198x733, 197K)

tldr someone is literally more autistic than i am and thinks stealing a name would annoy me

core force is admech with two domini so I have have one to shepherd them.

Corpuscari don't really fit the fluff for my list

Attached: 1464141935755.png (1600x1200, 1.84M)

fair enough, robots would be your better options then

here have an admech list that i made while having lunch

lucius vanguard and 2x stygies batallions

Attached: Capture99.png (562x415, 43K)

Attached: f396e8d375635d66a1bb986529391ae9.jpg (663x1000, 126K)

What new army do you want to start the most?

Blood Angels and Eldar are very tempting for me, though not for the usual meta reasons, as I'd be running a dreadnought spam list of lots of wraithdudes, because I think both of those things are awesome.

Attached: 99120104057_SCCraftworlds01.jpg (920x950, 227K)

Attached: female-inquisitor-sisters.jpg (1024x595, 63K)

Hi dweebs I'm back did you miss me?

God I wish whoever made that army reposed those pointing boys

Attached: 368271_md-54mm, Adeptus Arbites, Female, Inquisitor.jpg (800x1192, 95K)

I made that army and no i havnt

i did accidentally stand on one though and broke half the pointing arm off, its now got a cyborg arm with a sword[/spoiler

Its like an army of bodysnatchers

I started with eldar, but not the starter kit. Just went full jetbikes

That tfw when failcast.

Attached: 1521034662816287416156.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

F

Maybe it hasn't found it's feet for you. Despite being gay, a tits is fine though.

there are two of these guys (we don't know how many points they cost) plus a techpriest dominus and a box of 10 skitarii ranger/vanguard dudes

It's a start at least

Or they're performing Greased Lightning

Well, if you want to wraithspam, it's a very good Start Collecting! box. They don't even weigh you down with a spiritseer.

How wrong is it, ethically, to recast OOP minis for personal use?

Can't resist. Must join. Greater good.
Emperor forgive me.

Attached: waaat.jpg (1280x854, 230K)

Wait, didn't this used to be jetbikes and a wave serpent?

madman

But user, you wouldn't recast a car would you?

Okay TG I have a big question about the death mask on Body guards

part 1

A save characteristic or saving throw is what is listed in the model's stats. This wording replaced the old armor save. A save roll is affected by armor penetration.

An invulnerable save is a special ability listed under the stats in the special ability section. An invulnerable save is not a save roll because it is not affected by armor penetration.

right?

Attached: death mask 1.png (796x516, 331K)

>tfw don't like eldar generally but all the wraith designs in the box look hella cool

Boy, you gotta carry that weight; carry that weight a long time

The first stats are an ordinary body guard unaffected by anything

The second set of stats is a body guard equipped with a Set of plate armour giving it a 4+ save, and the slab shield giving it a bonus 2 to the armour, resulting in a total of a 2 plus save characteristic or 2 plus save roll (2 plus armour save)
The invulnerable save given by the death mask artifact is not affected by the slab shield because
1) It is a special ability
2) It is not a save roll, a save roll = old editions armour save
3) If the slab shield affected it then you are also saying invulnerable saves can be affected by AP because you’re also saying an invulnerable save is a saving throw or a save characteristic, which it is not

Attached: death mask 2.png (864x985, 669K)

i'm not really using them at the moment, if you hate the plasma monopose then you will hate the 45-60 corpuscari priests im painting next

Attached: 5rfgyy.png (1440x810, 2.52M)

Do you drive a car dude?
My insurance is coming up, and a service will cost me 300 eurobucks.
So yes, I would if I could.

Yeah, I think they put together this new one for the Codex.

a deathmask with slabshield gives you 2++, as the slabshield says it affects any save you make

AP specifically never affects invulns

Post fun little snippets of lore, be they old or new

Attached: spacebatmens.png (1172x98, 12K)

It says add 2 to save rolls.

It is literally saying add 2 to armour saves because thats the new wording for armour saves.

Save rolls are armour saves

Not unethical at all. If the model is OOP you're not damaging anyone, just faggots who sell OOP models for too much money.

Invuln saves are invulns saves that aren't affected by AP, but they can still be manipulated through things like Empyric Effects.

It's been stated in the FAQ if you learn you actually read.

youtube.com/watch?v=HmZm8vNHBSU

Recast your models, I don't even care if it's in production. I wouldn't sell them, but that's my moralfaggotry. You do you.

can you link that FAQ please?

Reconsider, citizen.

Attached: hellocommissar.jpg (1024x683, 93K)

and an invuln is also a saving throw

if it says "add 2 to your save characteristic" then you would be correct and it wouldnt affect invulns, however thats not the wording, it specifically affects the roll

so ineffect you dont end up with a 2++ save, you have a 4++ save which you add 2 to the result of the dice

What's everyone working on?

I'm at work but I want to get home and finish my space pope.

Attached: IMAG0047.jpg (3024x5376, 3.01M)

>What's everyone working on?
Nothing 40k related.
I really should work on my tau

Really? because in the rule book listed under saving throws it only lists the save characteristic?
The invulnerable save is a different section.

Well this is what mine looks like based on stuff I have now, but may well swap the tanks and psyker for Robits and an Engineseer (and reorganise as a battalion and spearhead)

the knight's kind of important for the fluff

Attached: mechanicuslistprototype.jpg (679x546, 109K)

No, you can look it up yourself since it's easy to find, but here's the relevant snippet.

Attached: Yourearetard.png (384x82, 10K)

Pretty cool senpai. Is he still a tech-priest or something more Ecclesiarchial?

200 ish sounds reasonable

the invuln rule states that you can use that characteristic for your saving throw instead of the saving stat

it is still a saving throw

looks kinda cool user but you have very little bodies on the field, might be worth dropping all of your special weapons for the troops and just run more of them

Considering how much I hate those models anyway, it doesn't bother me as much as the scions.

Finished assembling my Daemons, even made an extra Herald out of bits and pieces from the Horror and Burning Chariot sprues. Tomorrow I'll start undercoating and painting; I have a few experiments I want to try before working up to the big bird.

Speaking of which, how do you anons think silver instead of the standard gold on a Lord of Change would look? Probably going to have a lot more yellow on it than usual too.

how can one be this dumb

Fully pinned a Penitent Engine and put down the first coat of Leadbelcher.
Don’t have a pic of the WiP, but here’s one I made earlier.

Attached: 8A1FCC49-1DAA-4CD9-803F-F94D9D43F800.jpg (2379x2601, 907K)

but now we have different wording. This snippet says add 1 to saving throws. The shield adds it to save rolls.

necron leaks confirm, 8e is boring

well i'll cheer you up with a conversion

meet underwater scuba scionanon

Attached: scubascion.jpg (746x960, 45K)

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

So here me out Veeky Forums.
A lot of you are butthurt about GW reducing the options for blister pack characters.
Allegedly GW don't want new hobbyists to be at a disadvantage (i.e. unable to field the model with its optimum loadout because they lack the ability/parts required to convert the model). For whatever reason this mindset is applied inconsistently (see nemesis dreadknight grand master).
A lot of you think this reasoning is a crock of shit and GW are simply avoiding another Chapter House lawsuit, which ruled that if GW doesn't produce a model it describes in its IP, other manufactures are legally allowed to produce their own model to GW's description, possibly causing problems when GW get round to producing their own model.

So why don't GW produce upgrade kits alongside these characters?
How would you feel about purchasing an ork warboss with shoota and power klaw for £12, then a separate big choppa replacement arm for say £3?

Attached: images.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Hell naw brah. I’m loving my new endless possibilities

Attached: C5464AD4-B355-4857-87BB-8EC602265EB6.gif (665x431, 138K)

and hotshot smg scuba scionanon

Attached: smgscion.jpg (726x960, 49K)

>droppong weapons
hmm I'll give it a think,GW sent me a whole new SC! box because one the sprues was borked in the one I bought so I do have an squad of skittles that I'm not doing anything with

HOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCK HOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCKHOSTILES AT 11 O'CLOCK

name 3

Why does he have wires going into his guardsman's uplifter primer?

Attached: 1520818037546.jpg (725x635, 122K)

i think you are referring to this picture user when i was at LCO

Attached: 26943660_1659044820820496_1209593143_n.jpg (800x450, 99K)

He's going to to be used as an Imagifier, I've already built and painted 1 based on a Cairn wraith.