Terrible Ideas you want to go through with

Okay have you ever had a terrible idea for a game/campaign/setting that you want to go through with either for the keks or just pure unbridled faggotry that could happen?

I'll start with mine:
>Kingdom Hearts system where you're encouraged to be anime as fuck and do crossovers with every fucking thing
>combat based off of the game, you chain together combos and the combat ramps up accordingly, the more you level up the bigger your combo strings can get
>All player characters are keyblade wielders and are encouraged to draw them, over designed or simplistic, whatever the fuck it can be.

Attached: qoq4jmigxc3z.png (132x156, 50K)

I'd still play it

Attached: 1376992902542333.jpg (231x219, 8K)

I want to actually play a game on Roll20.

Attached: atje2.jpg (200x200, 9K)

A game of that idea or just in general?

How open are you to playing a gun-wielding concubine from the adventurer's guild?

I want to run a modern-day dungeon crawl set in a haunted Walmart, where all the PCs are morbidly obese and need scooters to get around. Ideally it would use a really simulationist system that models just how long it takes to do a three-point turn in a scooter when you hear monsters coming up behind you.

Attached: 1486695850524.jpg (1433x1920, 278K)

OP here, fuck it, I'm making it a thing.

Kingdom Hearts the TRPG is going to be a thing, mark my fucking words.

God damnit I'm actually going to go through with it, aren't I? What the fuck is wrong with me?

Attached: 6-KingdomHearts.png (588x382, 287K)

Get 14 anons together to play Fuyuki Holy Grail War. 7 Masters, 7 Servants. In process of adapting a system

Coming soon directly to you

The same things that made you pick up Kingdom Hearts in the first place.

... that I like 2d animated disney films and arcadey beat'em ups?

I want to host a game of Continuum.

Attached: 51Z1R4DF40L.jpg (357x475, 60K)

Yeah I got a terrible idea that I will do in a couple of days
>Rogue trader
>Starts normally
>Work hole ruins everything
>Players are either sent to MLP dimension/Care Bears/something not horrifically violent like W40k
>Both players were bronies at some point and one of them likes care bears
I know how they'll react, but it doesn't mean I won't enjoy it. It also seems like more of a campaign idea they would like than
>Alright m8 time to get money by looting

Inspired by towergirls threads. It's terrible idea on so many levels, but it's kind of cool at the same time so somewhat want to do it one day
>High fantasy setting
>Whole "good" part of the world got completely fucked up and is in ruins, all possible doom prophecies got fulfilled at the same time, armies of darkness, monsters, undead, orcs, demons, rival kingdoms, shop clerks and God knows who else all attacked at the same time
>Being traditionalists, the forces of evil kidnapped conquered kingdoms' princesses and locked them up in heavily defended towers and a bit less traditional but still heavily guarded other dungeons
>The PCs are all heirs to the thrones of fallen kingdoms who have formed an alliance to help each other save their chosen princesses, so that they can marry them and through this newfound alliance start rebuilding their lands
>Rival heirs wanting to get their filthy hands on princesses first also possible

Attached: extra virgin.jpg (2000x2000, 162K)

>roll to spot
>what the fuck Steve, I think I'd notice a zombie literally gnawing on my body!
>it's not even halfway through the fat layer yet, shut up and roll

Load up on promethium brother

>Professional wrestling game
>d100 system
>Attributes for Strength, Dexterity, Toughness, and Charisma
>Before each match, both players deliver a promo. Based on how good said promo is they get a bonus to a Charisma check as they connect with the crowd. Passing the Charisma check gives them points to aid them in the match somehow.
>Power moves like suplexes, slams, and basic punches/kicks use Strength checks
>High flying moves like moonsaults and suicide dives use Dexterity checks
>Toughness stat has something to do with how much you can take before you can be pinned
>Probably some opposed rolls in there for things like submissions

There are several such games already. One of them I think is also d100.

That's fucking hilarious, would play.

>terrible idea
>6-10 players
>use basic level 1 npc stats
>everyone is a stormtrooper trying to subjugate a rebel stronghold
>constant cheap deaths
>air strikes
>death means adding a number to stormtrooper name and coming back as reinforcements
>make one character secretly a rebel spy/jedi

Basically run a villainous Star Wars game like it was Paranoia.

I actually almost managed to do something like this once. The premise was that everyone made a character based on the embarrassing stuff they were into back in Middle/High school. We only played one session before the group fell apart to scheduling conflicts, but the characters we had were great. They included:

The secret 14th member of Organization XIII (which the player only learned recently actually happened in the games), who was 1/2 Nobody, 1/2 Human/ and 1/2 Soul Reaper. He also used to be heartless, until he got an automail heart.

A half-angel, half-demon girl who's angel mom and demon dad were divorced, and then got remarried, so she has 2 good lesbian angel moms, and 2 evil gay demon dads. Because of her heritage she has one black angel wing, and one white demon wing coming from her back.

"Buckles the Enchilada". A sentient, psychic enchilada who is also a master hacker and the leader of anonymous. He fights with six katanas at the same time, using his psychic powers, which he honed through training with Shawn Spencer from Psych, and L from Death Note (who totally had to be psychic, there no other way he could have known Light was Kira).

The only member of one of the Unknown Space Marine legions, who was wiped from Imperial records for being so strong that he was stronger than the Emperor. When he was a scout he cut off Abbadon's arms, and one of the arms fused itself to his chest, now he has chaos whispering in his head. He uses his three arms to triple wield the strongest weapons he's found, the chainsaw gun from Gears of War in his left hand, the "Halo 1 pistol" in his right hand, and the BFG9000 from Doom in the arm jutting from his chest. He also flies Seto Kaiba's Blue Eyes White Dragon jet.

We also had someone literally playing the main character from the Lolrandumb RPGmaker game he made when he was 12.

Satan has the best games apparently.

Bad guy is just a sleepy giant with 7 eyelids on his third eye. It takes a week (or a day for 4 men) for him to open an eyelid and with eyelid that opens, the world gets closer to being engulfed by the plane of fire, which his eye is a conduit for. His eye can still be opened and destroy the world even when dead.

Party must stop him from waking up. Others want to capture him as a nuclear weapon.

Would Play 10/10

I want to find some cool, skilled players... Then play Ironclaw 2e

A game where almost everything fantastical is a dream created by the collective minds of all people as amplified by magic meteors and justify players advancing in levels as "people believe you are stronger" and heavily, HEAVILY, imply that they are creations of the peoples' dreams.

Then after the epic finale turns out that the players are actually the dreamers and all the people they saved were constructs of their mind because they went mad when the world almost ended, leaving them alone and that while their actions did remove all the evil from the world, they pretty much just created a world where only a handful of people still in denial over the apocalypse are the only ones that live

>the players are actually the dreamers and all the people they saved were constructs of their mind because they went mad when the world almost ended
Isn't that an episode of justice league?

"Play as yourself" isekai, but with a twist: I am the BBEG, and provide all of the obstacles for the PCs to overcome for my own sick amusement.

No. It was the people, and one super powered mutant, who created that facade and the heroes were imaginary.

a magical criptocurrency coin

>How it was discovered.
At january 1st 2017 a thread was posted at an altcoin forum, with a java miner and wallet for a coin called Imagecoin.

>Initial Coin Distribution method.
If you had more than 0 satochi at january first 2016 at 00:00, and you send more than one satochi (0.00000001 bitcoins to those who don't know) to a specific bitcoin walled detailed at the thread. You will receive 1 billion imagecoin. Sending more coins wont get you more imagecoins.
After the bitcoin wallet receive the bitcoins it will send all your bitcoins back to you, using 1 satochi as transaction fee.

After july 1st 2017, sending bitcoins to the imagecoin bitcoin wallet wouldnt give you coins. This was detailed at the original thread.

>how mining is done.
The coin is premined by the previous method and people mine transaction fees.
At the first 6 months the coin were mined using proof of work.
The coin wallet have two variables, coin and stake. When users got their initial 1 billion imagecoins, half of this amount gone to variable stake.
After 6 months, mining is made based at the amount of coins at variable stake.
You can't trade coins at the variable stake, but 6 months after the coin start, you will be able to bring those coins back to variable coins, being able to be used.
When you tell you want to get your coins at variable stake back, you do it, and at the start of the next day UCT 00:00, NOT 24 hours after you asked to get your coins back but at the start of the next day, if you ask at 23:59:59 of some day, this will take one second as some example.
The smallest coin amount is 1 microimage a 0 followed by 99 zeroes and than the number 1.

>magical system.
There are some imagecoin wallets (that will never be generated to users) that are magical, if there are more than X imagecoins at this wallet, after Y days/months/years something will magically appear at the world or something will magically happen.
All magical wallets can just be used once, this means if a spell is cast, sending more money to the wallet does nothing.
If you send more money than the wallet need to cast some spell, it will send the remaining money back to you using 1 microimage.
If you send at least one microimage to a magical wallet, it will tell what the spell will do.

>Amerifats shit on the UK for banning under 16's from buying soda
>They think this is a bad thing
>They think it's normal to have the highest population of obese people
>They need mobility scooters to get around shopping centres

Man, I fucking love it

Attached: Australian literature.png (211x189, 53K)

I'll never understand the appeal of Kingdom Hearts

I don't necessarily disagree with this post, but the US actually has the third highest obesity rate, after Mexico and Tonga.

It's not all soda, it's ones with very high caffeine count - Red Bull and shit.
You can still buy a coke as an under 16.

I was planning to do the same actually, but I was trying to see if it would be possible to play without them knowing the system so that they have to figure it out. 100% convinced that it is a shitty idea and very complicated to pull off

I have a setting and homebrew system that's essentially Alice in Sexland as written by Piers Anthony. I highly doubt anybody aside from my wife would be willing to put up with the triple threat autism of homebrew, overt sexual themes, and puns.

Attached: punsy.jpg (480x360, 12K)

There's an SCP about an interdimensional IKEA that occasionally traps shoppers from parallel timelines. The store is infinite and gets restocked occasionally. Weird mannequin employees turn violent during the night and attack shoppers.

I kinda want to run a survivalist game in a setting like this. But I don't know what system I'd use and my players and I have only just gotten into RPGs. Might be a while before they tire of 5e and want to try something new.

RWBY. Every part of it is garbage, but it's fun garbage. Snowflake animu schoolgirls with ridiculous transforming gunswords, what's not to like? Other than dignity and such.

5e D&D. Each player gets to roll up two characters, one must be a caster of some kind and one must be a martial. They get 20 levels to divide between the two characters. For example, the caster could be level 1 and the martial level 19, or both could be level 10, ect. The campaign begins when the caster characters each summon their respective martial counterparts as bound servants Let the Grail War begin.

I dislike every single part of that “””””””show”””””””, doesn’t appeal to me at all.

>what's not to like?
Not enough characters in a post to type that out

Unlimited Blade Works character build. The pieces are here, dammit, I just need to put them together.

So you're playing Anima?

Zombie apocalypse sandbox game. You make your characters then try to live as long as you can. It'd be like dwarf fortress: you'd lose, but losing would be fun. And there would be plenty of autistic resource-tracking and basebuilding. I'm in the process of working on some rules for it, though I might just use GURPS if I can convince my group to play it. I have one interested player so far.

No, the pieces are in 5e. There's spells that can launch weapons as projectiles, Warlock and Fighter have abilities the let me pull weapons out of hammerspace. Fighting styles that accommodate long and close range attack options. It's all here! I just need to make it.
Except I won't. Because these kinds of builds never end well in 5e.