Veeky Forums what coin will give me the most gains by January 31, if i invest today?

Veeky Forums what coin will give me the most gains by January 31, if i invest today?

I know you all shill for long term shit, but make me a solid here

ICX hands down

Dat ass coin. I mean, tittie. Tittie coin user.

ICX

Xlm you stupid pajeet newfag normie fucknuckle dickhead

Depends how much you are willing to put into this.
Nobody can predict something. But here are few tips.

ICX
- 24th release of their Net
- 31th conference
- possible listing on korean exchanges

DBC
- possible listing on exchanges
- conference end of the month as well

*Fun
- next month release of their product

Really depends what you want and what you aim for. VeChain (even though it mooned recently) will steady go up, just like XLM.

"Cheap" normie coins like TRX, XRL, XLM Normie's will buy cheap coins. Normie's really are pants on head retarded my god.

I did my research, but what makes ICX be your answer instead of XLM, TRX ou even VEN?

strat

Yeah this is also my bet, I'm hodling XLM atm but will look into TRX if it flatlines for an entrypoint

Some guy on the internet told me

Also, that girl's butthole just because I really need more autistic opinions before buying fake money

love you just the way you are, Veeky Forums

thats not stpeach, fuck off pajeet

You the best desu

I will hodl 50% of my shit in XLM, and will decide between TRX, ICX, FUN or VEN later today, DBC isn't really my taste

it actually is mate

really? wtf she even mentioned it in a stream

Isn't that stpeach. Basic attention token has twitch support coming soon. I just bought 12k tonight. Not sure about the short-term gains but I think it's solid

I watch Twitch all the time I couldn't take not holding some bat because if the day comes it replaces bits I'd probably kms

Linda coin nigga. On a dip rn and finna double your money.

ICX - compare with ADA, so possible for 20x gains. Remember ADA don't have even working product.

PRL - low cap, 50m. Test net release in Jan.

Vivo, could easily have a marketcap of 100,000,000 if word gets out, which would put it at 100 dollars a coin. It's a fork of Dash and one of the best coins to have a masternode in. Excellent technology behind it, also compare it to Zencash, which is a fork of Zcash, to get an idea of where this thing is going. If you've got the money, get a node, if not, just buy as much as you can desu. Honestly I shouldn't even be talking about this given how much time their could be to accumulate but this moon mission is long overdue

*there

also it's currently at 7 dollars, honestly anything below 10 is a steal and anything below 20 is still a deal

>sold 100k XLM at 4 cents for chainlink at 44 cents

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ok sorry, carry on

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Went 3x without on ED first 24hrs
>Will continue mooning in Jan
>ICX/ARK competitor and ico just ended
>30% coin burning tomorrow
>First exchange listing as soon as tomorrow

Get in at the ground floor or risk killing yourself later

294 Tau tokens, will I make it to lamboland?

Rofl

Just hold until 2020