mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Previous Thread:

Attached: Image_TAu2.png (2248x1476, 5.03M)

Tau

Attached: 1405131811974.png (550x506, 91K)

first for scionanons

Attached: 3.jpg (960x720, 107K)

What is this tomatoes for cyraxus meme? Did Fires get a release date?

Attached: 1508896526496.png (914x615, 1.28M)

Eat shit, scionist scum! Tau forever!

Do you actually have Scions or is it just a name?

Would the FW Tartaros power axes look good in the hands of my death company?

specifically will the hands look not out of place?

Note to self, do not let the 4th expansion tau out of their cage.

Attached: 654179-Ethereal, Female, Tau.jpg (392x435, 16K)

You are both very mistaken. Maybe a cultural exchange could bring you on to our line of thinking?

Attached: 8C2E817D-FD39-48C4-8A3C-3CAE16A524CF.jpg (631x753, 98K)

I'm the original scionanon and these are actually my scions

Attached: 2.jpg (960x720, 131K)

Okay, but you send them in first. Newborn dark eldar that is.
We can give you several commanders.

>Throw tomatoes at the GW buildings every day. Then start a Reddit or Twitter campaign called, "Tomatoes for Cyraxus," to get other people to join in. Hopefully GW will wonder why the fuck their building looks like a drunken salsa orgy and at least update us.
>#tomatoesforCyraxus

Consider me skeptical.

Attached: 1477483847831.jpg (1000x1000, 254K)

Xth for hordes get raped by custodes

I live in the US, so I can only contribute by throwing tomatoes at my local GW store. Do you think I can still contribute to this grand campaign?

Mail the tomatoes to GW's head office.

lets pretend that kroot codex rumor is true. when do we think it drop?

Attached: death_squads_kroot_by_goottipoju-d58bai0.jpg (752x1063, 127K)

im about to drive home and will take about 40-60 mins

choose any of the models in pic related and tell me what order to put them in and i'll post them when i get home

Attached: 1.jpg (960x720, 171K)

Not gonna lie the crazy xenophobic bloodthirsty Tau of the 4th Sphere are hilarious. It's like Tau got their very own Black Templars.

>One of the most point efficient and melee viable horde units in the game can "tie up" a 3 model allarus unit at best

>CUSTODES ARE BAD AGAINST HORDES

choose 1

You start throwing tomatoes at GW stores in the US and you are likely to be shot by the local Arbites. Arbites in the US do no fuck around like those Tau in other countries.

>If we pretend this is true. When would it be true?
Fucking tomorrow or in ten years. It doesn't matter because it's not going to happen.

Space marine statue up ass

user. please. I need this

that is the property of my LGS, but if you paypal me £20 ill get it[/spoiler

Arrange them around your shoes.

But I'm white.

Your question is dumb though.
How about what units would you want in a kroot army?
The current roster is too small for a single faction anyways.
So what would you design for kroot if you were in charge?

all of them? alright

expect delivery in 40-60 mins

Dark Eldar are being phased out

Kroot codex confirmed

Necrons are getting nerfed HARD

Attached: 1432566881970.png (600x600, 437K)

Then they’ll make sure to give you humiliating commands and then kill you the second you do not comply.

R u dumb

>tfw 4th sphere tau is the best thing 40k has done with its fluff in years

The problem with Custodes is that while they are great at fighting hordes, you dont have enough models to capture and contest objectives. if you only have 5 models on the field that can tank 30 orks each, those 5 custodes cant go and grab objectives while still locked in combat.

I fucking hate these things purely for the fact that they got rid of Kasrkin for them. I fucking loved Kasrkin, easily one of the best looking minis GW has ever produced

This is retarded

Does that even matter anymore? I thought that these days it is a US custom to greet one another by taking aim and pulling the trigger

Retarded like a fox.

That guy is what you call a "faggot"
t. faggot

Attached: 1515177291157.jpg (750x804, 196K)

>commorraugh git eaten by daemons
>dark eldar now have to squat in the imperial palace
>comedy ensues

Women shouldn't be in 40k
I just tried to assemble one of the female guardians and the tits are blocking the gun so the arms have to be a retarded angle, fuck this shit.

I have no idea what color to paint admech
No idea what color looks good with red

how to I get excited for my armies again? or do I just sell them off? I used to be really into mixed chaos including dark angels but ever since 8th ed came out I've just been drifting away from the game.

a what

>I REALLY suck at modelling
>Must be womens fault!
Heartykek.gif

As an American from Texas, I see where you may have some confusion. It is customary to greet one another by presenting your firearm to your new friend, then comparing sizes. You only shoot if they have offended your good Christian morals.

But user,how would you know they were wimminz if they didn't have comically massive tits?

This is an actual valid complaint.

SJW BTFO

Considering fucking over the Deldar went over so well, lets see what happens when they enter the warp without gellar fields and watch them turn into the imperium by exterminating xenos auxiliaries and the Tau from the 4th sphere are bloodthirsty.

All they need is 1 rampant AI to bring about a civil war between the drones and the tau and we will finally get imperium 2.0

Attached: Maolice.png (893x588, 107K)

In how many levels of bait do you operate

It was the last model in the box so I don't have different arms to try, it's literally impossible with the arms that I've got left

Why does that prime have backing dancers?

>Relic AFG
>18 Assault D6, S6, AP-2 2D
Should I put that on a commander with CIB?
What does math say?

I just realize Yvraine is in this picture and all the fun that was had with it.
She truly makes everything better doesn't she?

Attached: 1520882437730.jpg (960x594, 126K)

Eldar Guardians, 2 of the models in a box have tits

Why doesn't games workshop put chain swords and axes in the blood warrior pack?

>red

user, what?
Metallic silver is one of those colors that, like black or white, is fairly neutral and goes with whatever.
Red is for Mars. But there's green, yellow, blue, orange, and even pink admech.

Why hamstring yourself making your admech look like everyone else's, especially when everyone else will probably paint them better? "Were you playing with the awesome red admech, the average red admech, or one of the two shitty red admechs?" "Neither, I was playing with the gold-tentacled purple admech!" Fuck Mars.

they made harlequins an army, didn't they?

3rd quarter 2018

You know each piece has a matching set of other pieces so that they all work together?
Unless you're going "freehand" on purpose, in which case you should make sure you're not using non exchangable pieces, every miniature has a specific set of pieces.

A quick google, and it looks like plenty of people made it work. How'd you fuck it up?

And they use existing Eldar units.
But a Kroot codex using Tau units already exists so what would the point be?

Did anyone save the pregnant guardsmen rules?

I'm a little sad Brimstone Horrors didn't get a similar stratagem. Considering the Brimstone Conflagration Formation did this.

Even if it was
>roll a d6 for each Brimstone removed. On a 6. Deal 1 MW.

Attached: 1521047676763.png (881x573, 654K)

I didn't know I could paint them any color I wanted
I'll go with a White/Purple/Gold theme

>the problem with my army is it has a weakness

only the pairs of arms are labelled on the sprue with A B C D, no where does it say anything else about specific parts fitting together
I probably got unlucky and used the 'wrong' arms, since it's the last model I don't have any other arms left to try

Note that Tau are killing off auxiliaries, not because the Tau are corrupted but because the auxiliaries get corrupted.

And they still haven't had a drone go wrong, yet.

It's almost like Chaos fucks with living stuff so making your robots out of people to prevent chaos tampering is a shitty idea.

I'm pretty much imagining a 8th ed version of the old Chapter Approved Kroot army from 3rd ed. Just with stratagems/traits/etc. Maybe a new unit or two; they'd definitely need new plastic kits.

I was making a bit of a joke with the dark angels being traitors but everything else was true. I've tried side projects like orks and tau drones but nothing stuck.

Some of the forge world shit, all the codex shit, all the auxillary shit. And that would easilly fill a codex. And they could add like 2 new models and be done.

Wouldn't be surprised if they pull gsc and allow you to ally imperial guard.

Ultimately you can paint pretty much any army any colour. Its nice if you can justify it, but in your case just say this is the colours of Forge World Pride or whatever

And what have we learned?

I'm not very fond of emphasizing the whole "Tau are on the exact same path as the Imperium and will end up like them or get exterminated" vibe. Seems like it's just an excuse to vindicate the Imperium's shittyness while devaluing the Tau's relative decency.

Reminder that Tau AI will never be corrupted by chaos because it doesn't have machine spirits

GW is retarded?

>purple and gold
Why the fuck is this such a popular scheme for custom admech? I know myself and at least one other user also independently decided upon it. Is it just a natural reaction to wanting anything other than the sea of red the codex offers?

I'd try a new force, something you've always wanted. But if it doesn't do it for you, maybe you just need a break, it happens.

>not because the Tau are corrupted but because the auxiliaries get corrupted.
That just made me think. We know Tau have a good resistance to the warp because of their small souls. What about the other alien species they've taken under their wings?

Attached: 1516094629012.png (238x261, 11K)

How much are scarab?
The baseline for most strategems is d3 mortal wounds. Sounds weird theirs a caveat added to that.

>Pimp colors are gay
I mean, I guess I could see that argument.

Anytime after June and early next year. Assuming it’s happening. Leakers have been awfully coy and silent with the release schedule beyond June for some reason. Probably just more imp shit and Primarchs.

How does the poxwalkers' ability to add models to the unit work? I was playing a multiplayer game last night and one player did the strategem that enable them to get a poxwalker when anything within 7" of them dies, only he was stretching each additional poxwalker out 2" from the group and then 2" from the new poxwalker to daisy chain them across the board and INTO COMBAT with enemies without charging to lock up two armies worth of models, all the while stringing them back where one model was close enough to Typhus to buff the now massive squad that got bigger when anything on the board dies. This is a case where the rules need to clearly state how the placement of the new models work to circumvent assholes from abusing "rules by omission".

Attached: derpwalker.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Humans are definitely susceptible to daemonette futa vagina, and chaos nicassar are not an impossibility.

Last thing Brimstones needed was buffs. Didn't they use to be 2ppm for T3 W1 4++ plus a weak Smite? How that got through playtesting is beyond me.

>hey guesva what was that you said about daemons
>Oh they find you based on your soul, but your souls are tiny so you're fine
>guesva...
>oh shit

GW seems to assemble their female models without any issues, perhaps they're not the problem here

My area has red admech, blue admech, and my own brown admech. Maybe it's just a localized coincidence for you.

They're normal souls, which is why *they* all went Event Horizon after a trip through the star gate.

Attached: TV.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

read the faq

What would your dream new kroot unit be?

Do Servitors ever get corrupted by Chaos?

What the ... that fucker in the center is making a phone call IN CLOSE COMBAT

>Do you mind? Just wait a moment with slicing my guts, I'm trying to answer a phone call here!
>New phone, who dis?

wait Tau got a worth while lore expansion? I've not been tracking them at all, whats happening with them

Its good form to shoot those you greet in the chest, to confirm that their ballistic vest is still in working order.

I thought this was common knowledge, how else are you supposed to show you care for someone's wellbeing?

I'm pretty sure some chaos list some where can take them?

The eldar and Scions are on the same side there.

Maybe they have an infinite supply of extra arms just lying around so if they don't fit they can swap them out

Attached: 1518915441321.jpg (600x600, 10K)

Battle for Nocturne campaign fucking when

Attached: 97CA1FD9-B5E8-42A8-A8F9-DFC1E2E4CAAA.jpg (673x1063, 296K)

I'm not sure about deploying them into combat, I'll have to check the pdfs on that one, but otherwise you can deploy them wherever, so you can daisy chain them into more infantry squads, into objectives, into buff ranges, whatever. They're a pretty fucking ridiculous unit, if they had any damage output they'd be stupidly broken, but as-is the best option is to simply try and ignore them long enough, and always bring snipers if you have access to half decent ones.