Who else is preparing their anuses and pink wojaks for when the smart money pulls out of all the alts and back into BTC

Who else is preparing their anuses and pink wojaks for when the smart money pulls out of all the alts and back into BTC,
it will happen when you least expect it.
>first a small red candles
>then a cascade of increasingly large red candles
>watch as your alts bleed out vs sats while BTC breaks through 20k and up to 25k in a week's time

i mean ill sell my alts quickely then?

Alts are now decoupled from BTC for the most part.

Keep shilling more corecuck.

Bitcoin fucking sucks.

Literally was up until 230 AM last night waiting for my transaction to get to Binance, even though I was paying a priority fee.

Guess that makes you smart money, donit?

>decoupled
>BTC is the defacto gateway coin into crypto

BTC does suck, but it's also the most secure network to exist in human history, so there's that.

december 2nd, 2pm.

ready for more? ;)

defacto shitcoin

im waiting

the best part is gonna be the people that panic sell at the absolute bottom right before alts bounce back. biz is going to be hilarious

Literal blood in the streets when NEETs purge themselves from the gene pool en masse.

Let the bagholders for corecucks and pink wojaks for weak handed pussies commence.

>implying ETH isn't the new defacto

Face it boomer, BTC and it's tremendous fees and waiting times is a shitcoin. You can thank core cucks for this.

can you faggots imagine the scene when lightning network gets deployed??? holy FUCK i cannot wait, gonna be so fucking hilarious. BTC will probably surge to 100k

if i shit on the street noone will touch it. thats secure too.

What whales have been up to
>pump eth, alt/eth pairs bleed
>move eth into alts, pump alts
>get ready to dump into btc via alt/btc pairs

But if I wanted to I COULD touch it,
do you understand, you pants-on-head retard?

Hell, something as simple as a block size increase would crash the alt market for months.

The delusional alties never fail to impress me

>mfw we get another insane BTC bullrun out of nowhere
>XRP back to four zeros
>ETH back to .02
>LTC back to .005
>XVG, RDD, TRX, etc. and all the other true shitcoins obliterated from existance

only something light lightning + amazon partnership would do that

If that's the case, why did it jump from 8k to 20k in 1 month? Sure the news was shilling it, but the inital jump from 8k was caused by...?

Amen. It's ridiculous how quickly people forget how these cycles work. This is exactly the same as August.

But by all means - hodl through the first 'dip'. Start getting worried at the second and panic sell at 1/3 of your current sat values in a month.

like that shit on the street bitcoin is dead
first rain comes and it will be washed away into the sewers of computational history
you dont know it yet but the writing is on the wall

FOMO

Bingo. They could've increased the blocksize years ago. Or thought about Lightning Network sooner than last year. It's the core teams fault for being retarded and not fixing the problems with their coin in time.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings,
do you really think the miners and devs are going to let it die so easily?

This. I FOMO bought Bitcoin @ $4k and just sold all my holdings over Christmas for ETH/REQ/LINK/FUN and now I'm way richer.

>legitimate technologies being developed will be wiped out my bitcoin
>because I said so

>tfw making sick gainz since new years in alts, putting everything i did last year to shame
>know in the back of my mind btc will decide it wants to move to 50k sometime randomly

I'm glad binance tells me my saroshi value. When do you think btc will be ready again?

>tfw fomo'd into BTC when it was at 18,500 and then it dropped to 14k but still made all my money back and more because of snake memes

it wont die easily, its a pretty big turd. so lots of rain is needed to wash it away, but its already started