BTC AND RIPPLE BTFO

BAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

RIPPLE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BITCOIN SEGWIT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/01/meltdown-and-spectre-every-modern-processor-has-unfixable-security-flaws/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

[citation needed]

>comparing ripple speeds to buttcoin

Tell lies on the internet? Who would do that?

hahaha pee pee poo poo

Bitcoin doesnt need to compete with visa. You can't get credit on btc

He doesn't even mention ripple

>Peter

>Rizun

>HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Why the fuck aren't the typical figures in the space screaming from the top of the roofs about fucking Ripple not being crypto?

BTCs thing is security and unsensorability. You can transfer $10,000,000 from Belarus to Myanmar for under $200 and no one in Heaven or Earth can stop it.

If the Chicoms walk into the mining farms and cut the power they sure as hell can stop it.

Or just use BCH and send it for less than a cent.

I can't tell whether you're trying to tank my XRP shares, but XRP has a dramatically better technical underpinning than BTC.

BTC might freeze up any day now, especially with the news of throttled Intel processors.

>throttled Intel processors

Wat? I'm not aware of this news. But even so, Bitcoin is handled by ASICs... why would throttled CPUS have any impact?

But user, what happens when BCH drops 20% mid transaction?

It will soon allow derivatives to be traded on chain and wall street will take the risk of the %20 drop.

So you have a guaranteed fiat value transfer.

Satoshi said this

>BCH is the only coin with high volatility

This is actually great news for BCH and really many other alts because their difficulty adjusts adaptability. Worse news for Ripple because the exploits of this aren't known. Ripple is centralized via nepotist validators and Ripple Labs is entirely centralized. If they fall victim to a hack I can promise you XRP tokens will plummet.

The alt-right is pretty ignorant. I should've known y'all wouldn't know.

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/01/meltdown-and-spectre-every-modern-processor-has-unfixable-security-flaws/

It pisses me off that you idiots make good money while struggling students scrape to get by.

Not sure how this btfo ripple?

I just threw in ripple to get more responses

>alt-right

What the actual fuck are you talking about? All I did was ask a question.

(((they))) invented high transfer fees

>muh alt-right

chief cocksucker of BU calling bitcoin a scam so he can ineffectively shill his gay pokemon fork

Yeah, but then id own $10,000,000 in bch

XRB will save us.

Minister you Colin LeMahieu

BTC is currently 15000 USD bitches go back to your 0.01 shitcoins I wanna see your faces when they drop to 0.00000001

how bored do you have to be to make a post like that? Asking for a friend.