Why do people waste all their money on 40k when you can get just as much tactical depth and army building strategy by...

Why do people waste all their money on 40k when you can get just as much tactical depth and army building strategy by playing Beyblade?

Attached: tlmhBRl.jpg (1024x768, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEx2LQY_1W0
discord.gg/kxhRPT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people enjoy it, it's a hobby.

Attached: 1520929430913.png (957x535, 622K)

>all their money
Have you tried not being poor?

are those legos? that's badass!

Attached: 1519397447801.jpg (350x450, 44K)

Stamp collecting is a hobby. Beyblade is a battle between men.

I was once like you. Justifying spending all my money. Until I find out how great beyblade can be.

Attached: 4904810874850_L.jpg (600x600, 90K)

>Beyblade is a battle between men.
Then warhammer a battle between gods

Attached: 1508703524820.jpg (1500x2000, 417K)

if beyblade is your hobby, than play beyblade, people who like 40k spend money on it because they enjoy it, just like with any other hobby.

Attached: 1519864630272.gif (440x458, 844K)

>No beyblade general on Veeky Forums

Attached: Feels.png (645x773, 5K)

wanna know whats even more badass?
its fucking motorized!
youtube.com/watch?v=qEx2LQY_1W0

Only because they feel forced to engage in 40k to get the same level of depth, but beyblade offers all that and more.

i like painting minis and putting them in randome places in my room so i feel like i have a army of tiny robots guarding me when i sleep

Because 70% of my enjoyment from the hobby comes from collecting and painting, 20% just from seeing well painted armies on a nice table, and 20% from actually playing the game
It's simple maths.

Attached: 1475971238433.jpg (434x435, 36K)

Paint your beyblade. They are stronger than plastic miniatures.

but they dont look like a army of robots, i like robots and i like armys. I like bayblads too but unless i have a lot of them and they are robots i dont want to put them in radome places in my room

Can your 40k plastic men be customized with sharp knives to defend you from real life burglary? I should think not!

well you say that, but i do have a freind with too much time on his hands, a lot of green stuff and a lot of metal that me or him dont use. Also i always was fairly good at trap making

>are those legos? that's badass!
LEGO you plebeian, just LEGO!

Attached: 214219_md-Boy, Lego, Orks, Trukk.jpg (800x600, 93K)

also, the robot army is still the importnatn part

LEGO not legos you weeb faggot

But how does the space nerd help your ability to create a spike trap?

Meanwhile beyblade, spinning at nearly 4000 rotations per minute, creates an impenetrable and deadly wall of steel,threatening to eat up anything in its wake.

Take it to

Because anime is pedo shit

Beyblade are not toys. They're the basis for a highly tactical miniatures battle game.

i mean, i'd fucking play a bayblade tactical game, that's for shure

It's another "poorfag hates 40k" thread

people thats not lego, thats megablocks

How much more tactical can you get?

What tactics are there in battling 2 spinning tops?

>LEGO
>cheap
I guess it's cheaper than having your army built by Swarovsky artisians, but...

>They're the basis for a highly tactical miniatures battle game.
It's a top battling game, not a tactical miniature one since it has neither tactics or minatures...

Hence, BRIKWARS OVERRIDE!!!!
NINJA-GO!!!

Attached: 1890356_632146083525551_448764548_o.jpg (1600x681, 134K)

you mean how much more tactical i can get than spinning a peace of plastic and screaming at physics so they phisic harder than the physics that are controling my opponents plastic spiner?

>Tfw doesn't understand beyblade

I'm not poor. I just think it's a superior tactical experience, with more in-depth customization.

No you have to control your beyblade effectively in battle.

I AM KHORNEHOLIO! I NEED BLOOD FOR MY BLOOD GOD!

Attached: 9lbdEzL.png (572x437, 9K)

Is Beyblade Veeky Forums content?

That was a serious question, not a shitpost. I'd love to hear the tactics involved in beyblades. I know next to nothing about it.

They cover the whole thing in the anime so if you're not going to rtfm then I don't know what to tell you.

You sound like someone who says poker is just a game of chance.

I don't watch subbed or dubbed anime, and I'm still learning Japanese so I'd misinterpret the rules which is a cardinal sin here on Veeky Forums.

The rules are simple. Like Go, the complexity comes from trying to outwit your opponent.

The rules begin and end with "Spin your top and try to either knock your opponent from the arena or be the last top standing"

Exactly. This guy gets it. It's how you control your top while you have the battle that adds complexity to the game.

That's what I figured, but that sounds about as tactical as running into a brick wall and seeing who knocks it down first.

And "you put down colored rocks to make squares" sounds advanced to you? And yet, go is regarded as one of the most tactical and strategic games in the world.

Why do people spend money on things that I have arbitrarily deemed a waste of time. Are they not aware of my opinion?

I don't know shit about Beyblade or Go but that description given about squares and colored rocks does indeed sound more advanced and tactical than chuckin' toys at each other.

Now you're making cockfighting sound about 1000 times more interesting than bayblade

>everything is of equal value and no one does silly, stupid shit

'k

So Games Workshop is supporting animal cruelty?

Paint smilely faces on the beyblades and glue boxcutters to them

Not everything is of equal value, though. In spite of the fact that 40k miniatures cost considerably more, a winning beyblade is infinitely more valuable.

The argument OP wants to make is "muh tactical angles it's all about how I spin the top into the arena!!1!11!1"

Don't forget about the strategy involved in top design and set up. How much can you customize an imperial guard?

People who really get it can discuss beyblade on my Discord

discord.gg/kxhRPT

> simple maths

That's 110%

He's getting 10% more enjoyment out of his hobby then he originally expected, sounds like a positive to me.

>It's how you control your top while you have the battle
What "control" do you have once the thing is spinning on the table? You don't use RC Beyblades, do you?

RC beyblade is good for a beginner to get used to the strategy but people know you don't know what you're doing when you use one, and won't invite you to the high stakes games.

>Doesn't know what robots look like
I made this picture to help you. You're welcome.

Attached: Army of robots.jpg (1911x1379, 363K)

So then how do you control the beyblades while they're spinning?

Linsolv, why have you forsaken me?