/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Attached: 1521041679730.png (3560x7760, 5.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/makeyourchoice/comments/6jqa45/lacus_mundi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tok a cute

What CYOA do you want me to summon next?

Attached: CYOA summoning.gif (480x270, 4.18M)

lewd horror, you slut

Waifu Breeding CYOA.

lewd dragons

How about one about being trapped in a literal shitstorm while you're hiding in a bunker with the sex cult that caused it?

this

Something not lewd and with no anime pics purely for the shock factor.

I miss all the power armor creators and other non-weeb cyoas. I'm not aromantic, but romance doesn't feature in my urges to play these and I don't give a fuck about sword art online so pictures of that saber chick do nothing for me.

I miss fuukafag

a non lewd dramatic end of civilization CYOA by a catastrophic event where you only can save yourself (maybe not the only survivor tho), to just live on a dying world, but with hopeful endings depending on what you choose

I miss MaidAnon.

Someone posted this in the last thread, and it brings me joy to see something I wrote in circulation while I wasn't looking.
It didn't get a great reception on release the first time. Any new tips, anons?

Attached: The Hidden Lottery CYOAv0185.pdf (PDF, 144K)

The one where a portal opens up on earth and you have to act as ambassador to the different factions to form an alliance

Attached: Choose Wisely.jpg (920x2025, 841K)

Tok adventure
it starts with you getting banned from the internet, life, sent to hell, and put into sensory deprivation for an eternity

Attached: juststop.jpg (500x617, 46K)

I love Tok!

Isekai cyoa where you're summoned to be a 3D husbando to a lonely 2D waifu and go on adventures together when?

Attached: image.jpg (2169x2160, 668K)

We need more CYOAs that turn you into a waifu.

He already kinda made one like that, called Wish Fulfillment or something

Why are all cyoas mostly weeb shit

>Jack the Ripper
>Peter Kurten
>Elizabeth Barthory

>find a young whore
>lead her to a bathtub
>bathe
>make her blood flow into the bathtub
>submerge yourself
>drink one litre
>store the rest
>drink a litre of it every month

Please post

Because we are on a weeb imageboard.

And if blood control does not allow you to remove sicknesses:
>Don't drink her blood
>go to nearest butcher
>Ask to buy blood

Are there any other Kung-fu CYOAs like this one?

Attached: Kung-Fu CYOA 1.jpg (1000x2800, 2.35M)

Brothel cyoa, not owning a brothel, being a sapient magical brothel. If you don't get customers you'll starve, you can however use your brothel powers to form whores, but those whores are extensions of your self, you feel everything they do, but they're controlled by their own personalities at best you can give them orders. Also options to hire whores so you don't have to exert yourself to form them.

Or really just any CYOA that involves martial arts techniques? Just played Jade Empire and currently craving that sort of stuff.

Attached: Kung-Fu CYOA 2.jpg (1000x2800, 2.33M)

I don't think so. Sorry user.

One that isn't shit.

Fair point.

I am sed.

Oh well. Any specific CYOA anyone wants posted? Currently have a crapton of free time so I'm planning to go through my CYOA folder out of boredom... Might finally finish that Stardust build.

Yes. One of the best 'kung fu' cyoas was made on reddit. But it's far too long to post and is basically just one big massive read with highly interesting fluff and tons of narrative/styles of martial arts, as well as some sorcery thrown in.

I have seen so far one OC from Reddit that I liked, which was Soul Weapon.

Eh, why not? I'll give it a shot. You have a link or should I go searching?

I really wish this was an actual cyoa.

Soul Weapon is one of those rare gems amongst a mound of fecal matter.

Lacus Mundi
reddit.com/r/makeyourchoice/comments/6jqa45/lacus_mundi/

Thank you.

any husbando cyoas?

Yes, but I wont share

:(

:)

Lone Observer, this is New. I've sent you an update email, Metropolis CYOA is halfway complete... Give it a preliminary read and let me know what you think when you get a moment. Really having a good time on this project hope you enjoy. Also let me know what you think of the art

Surprised there's no Aileen Wuornos or John Gacy choice.

Attached: Fulfilling A Wish.png (1200x5765, 1.9M)

:')

@italics
Give it to me straight, are there advantages to being a mage on the individual level? Stuff like there being more mages and them being the infantry isn't exactly a a reason to be one.
If there isn't, that's alright, though I'm not really keen on something that outright penalizes me for my gender.

Irrelevant. Women are individually better than men at magic.

The idea that I'm someone's husbando is too ridiculous to buy into

Tripfag CYOA. Make it have a system of powers affecting your shitposting/effortposting ability (maybe separate sections?), but at the cost of personal sanity, dignity, and/or popularity.
Maybe have a board selector to give you base stats.

Would be hilarious.

A cyoa with waifus that are either all tomboys, reverse traps, Muscle girls or all of the above

no homo

this

What? I mean yeah, he stated that. I'm just wondering whether that means being a guy is just straight up a completely negative choice.

Because Western "Art" is mostly garbage and 3DPD is by definition garbage.

It clearly is.

>TokHaar Gol: reduce dignity to -1. Apply all further dignity penalties afterwards.

this but full homo. Barra Quest!

>he thinks japs can art like burgers and eurotards

no

kek
I don't mean "pick a tripfag", I mean more like "you can receive these powers, but you must become a tripfag (at a price)!"

Attached: 4thFloor1.png (1500x4665, 518K)

How would a reverse trap cyoa differentiate itself from a husbando cyoa except for having no homo written on it?

faggot

>TFW you will never get pulled outside this awful world by a waifu to go on an endless adventure
I want this ride to end

Attached: cry.gif (500x251, 935K)

Attached: 4thFloor2.png (1450x4428, 752K)

Aw man they're all great (Except Zynthia)

Attached: room.jpg (1440x1624, 234K)

Attached: 4thFloor3.png (1450x4428, 789K)

Attached: 4thFloor4.png (1450x4428, 805K)

Reverse traps are still female

Attached: 131ed.png (658x852, 307K)

Finished reading it. Pretty cool.

I am unnerved, however that despite the size of the CYOA, rather than split it into a dozen pages the author made it FIVE MASSIVE FUCKALL PAGES.

Lewd Overlord.

I'd like you to try lewd civilization building.

And they aren't mistaken for men for their looks, but their mannerisms.

This is shit. The only moral choice here is Penelope, since she is being bullied and physically harmed without me.
Luna is just a sperg who created me anyway, so I'd make no difference in her life by choosing her. Elizabeth and Nariko both manage to function just fine without me--and Elizabeth is arguably doing better when she can imagine a perfected version.
Zynthia is a shit.
The only one who sort of competes is Lily, but her trials have already stopped--i.e. the only issue she still has is internal.

This is a good idea. Can someone do it again but not edgy and retarded, and maybe written at a high school level?

No those are tomboys not reverse traps

there is a difference

Textanon
Save us from this shittery!

Attached: t3_7ynao9.jpg (1700x8872, 3.47M)

Lot of tomboys only 1 reverse trap

does this ends here? i was like.. and?.. what next?

There are already kind of a lot of reverse isekai cyoas. It's a weirdly specific genre.

>Would be hilarious

hilarious is a strong word

stupid might be a better one

I just wanted to let weed boi know he's cyoa is fantasy not sci-fi

>Still no option to protect every smile at serious personal cost
0/10 until you can save them all.

Thoth CYOA

No, you deserve to suffer and if you die you stop suffering, now stop being a whiny asshead and pull yourself together

What'cha need?

Jump off a cliff

PDFs are terrible

Ignore them
We need new glorious cyoas
And possibly demented deities
But cyoas!

Why don't you become a demented deity yourself?

Because mom said i have to goto the store and buy milk and bread

>Serial killer CYOA
>No Doctor Shipman
C'mon, user; the holder of the all-time highest kill-count doesn't make it in?
C'mon.

Attached: CatFace.jpg (625x415, 58K)

Are there any others where you're some girl's husbando?

Reverse isekai is the worst genere though

Blame the comfyfags.

Better than regular isekai.

Well, what kind do you want? I'm still working on the usual stuff, but I'm always up for bouncing new ideas around and adding to my work load.

If I can just tear myself away from Hand of Fate 2, I could actually do some creative instead of goofing around with a video game all day.

>Hand of fate 2
Hmm, havent heard of that, lets go check....
>Card mechanics
Oh gods no

Surrender to the comf and all will be groovy

>Pulling someone to THIS world
>Better
Unless the person lives on a grimderp world like 40k i see it unlikely