Daily reminder to get in before the 24th

daily reminder to get in before the 24th

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542
medium.com/helloiconworld/koreas-ico-regulation-update-60266cb14d7b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I been in since $2

>not getting in now

you will miss this train and you will regret it for the rest of your life

80% in with 3500, will I make it?

How can i buy if this shitcoin doesn't dip?

What are your $ estimations?

24th?
31th?
End February?

$40 by Feb

I want to believe

it's been creeping up now the last couple days, real slow real subtle. the more it does the more i start to believe estimates like these. once it hits the fomo stage it will explode

Are you guys worried that the Jan 24th factor is already priced in at this point and it may take a dump after the 24th?

I'm considering dumping 50% of mine right before the 24th and buying the dip.

what happens on the 24th?

This coin makes you win at life! It will be top 5 within 3 months

Yes senpai

it's not priced in because everyone thinks they can make gains on shitcoins and come back for the moon mission

what they dont realize is the moon mission will be before the 24th

do you want to take this risk?

how many do i need to make it?

I honestly don't think it is priced in. Crypto is a market that is based heavily on hype. Rationality takes a back seat. It will go up. Plus there is the summit on the 31st, we don't even know what news they will release then.

Not to mention that a listing on a korean exchange is likely happening sometime in the near future.

This is a big coin with big catalysts all coming very soon. I am unironically all in.

>ICON Mainnet will officially launch on January 24, 2018, one week before 2018 ICON Annual Summit. And today, we have launched our release candidate (RC) version of the ICON Testnet based on various loopchain implementation to generate the genesis block after additional data showing of stability and security of the network. As mentioned, the ICON team is focused on delivering exceptional results. We believe that by publishing RC and timing the Mainnet Launch right before our Annual Summit would again bring exceptional results.

Exactly one week later

>On January 31, 2018, ICON team will host our 1st ICON Annual Summit titled “The Genesis”, appropriately at one of the most iconic, tallest skyscrapers in the world—Lotte World Tower. Also appropriately, this event is timed just before the Lunar New Year.

Pic related, it is where the summit will take place.

Plz go sideways for 1 more week. Hopped on the itc moon mission. Going for both I can dooo iiit

Gook billionaire said $100.00 and my wife's son is Korean and they are a trustworthy folk.

I thought the reason it was going up was because its being added to more exchanges.

Hm. What's the best way to dump 30% of them to get my initial investment back? Right before 24th? Before/After the summit?

It's a Korean coin that's not even on any Korean exchanges yet

Thanks, guys. Will accumulate more.

Ok. But wouldn't Koreans just be able to use Binance. I use Binance and I'm not Chinese.

Korea dumping their big national coin? Fuck no!

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542

they are targeting icon
aka ibags

A listing on a korean currency would allow koreans to buy using their national currency, the won. Think coinbase listing allowing a USD pairing.

Yeah wow even for a 2x it has to hit like 16 bucks.

Any of you guys worried that Korea may ban crypto? Then won't Icon be stagnant? Give comfy feels pls

Ah, I gotcha. Glad I bought some. I only have 250 but eh, I got in at $5

From what I understand that was all blown way out of proportion. They are cracking down on shady exchanges and requiring people to register with IDS (citation needed), but it did not seem like anything to be worried about. DYOR if you don't believe me, probably would be smart. I am all in like I said before.

I really want to see this coin do well so that is my bias. After it pumps I will diversify a little but for now I need a solid hit with everything I have.

Wow user that's a "lotte" of tower.

chinks love cryptos TO THE MOOD I SAY

Gotcha, i'm about 25% in
Got some VEN for 'new's coming soon and some others

I was TRYING to buy some earlier but Binance was down REEEEEEEEE

I think we'll be ok.

"With the limited information that we have, we believe that the recent ICO regulation in Korea will not have a negative material impact on ICON’s ongoing business due to the following reasons:
ICON’s token sale officially ended on September 20, 2017, prior to FSC announcement date;
FSC is only restricting domestic ICOs, whereas ICON is a foreign non-for-profit entity; and
Similar to other leading countries, ‘Utility Tokens’ (like ICX) will eventually be permitted.
Again, we take the ICO announcement very seriously will continue to monitor the development. And again, we’d like to thank our community for your patience and understanding.
Hyperconnect the World
ICON Team"

medium.com/helloiconworld/koreas-ico-regulation-update-60266cb14d7b

>Lunar New year

You know what this means

Moon mission imminent

This is the fifth tallest building in the world? I can't believe I never heard of it before

means a lot of young chinks/gooks with fresh red envelopes

bump

yeah lotte tower, I live right by it and still hard to process how humans can build shit that high

buy before it goes higher

you are an idiot

Is anyone familiar with the mechanics of the token, is is basically the same as ETH with a gas mechanism for transactions and shit?