Opinions on this guy?

Opinions on this guy?

faggot scammer. Pajeet.

Everytime he opens his mouth I want to punch it.

READ HUNDREDS OF BOOKS OP

but only 1-2 pages of each

I honestly don't know anything about him since I use an ad blocker.

He's a god amongst mortals. Biz niggers are just envious af

SO fucking funny the guy has started pitching his cryptocurrency insights after he sells his fucking social media management "training" on YouTube. Guy is world's biggest shill. Trailer trash from North Carolina that got rich and acts like new money more than anyone on the planet - constantly doing walking videos with all his leased luxury goods. His wasted money makes me laugh. Mother fucker could spend more on marketing and less on bullshit if he didn't lease 5 lambos like a white trash lotto winner.

my dumbest, most easily influenced friends watch him

he's successful but I wouldn't listen to his advice.

He has that soyboy look.

we should meme this
i never realized he literally looks pajeetish

literally the definition of fake it till you make other people give you money

>"I gotta tell you this crazy story about bitcoin..."
Oh, you mean the shitcoin that has 200k TX backlog and $40 fees?
He's a brainlet shill you somehow got lucky with muh social media

ya know, i found him by accident on instagram and followed him for a few months and used to watch all his videos and shit and i got sick of his shit lol just look him up on youtube

biggest parasite, scams dumb normies such a cunt

he called xlm when it was pennies, even got normies on board. the dude is a saint.

A god among humans.

Gullible idiots with half a brain who get sucked into MLM and bitconnect type bullshit watch him.

All he does is name drop and talk about what other ppl are doing or saying. He's well connected but he isn't very knowledgable. WIthout his network he is a nobody.

Tai is /ourguy/. Consider that he is literally Chad and Pajeet intertwined in one being.

you are such a fucking cuck. he's a complete joke. he's not even a good meme, which is his entire business model "meme yourself" or whatever the fuck. these forced threads are pathetic and obviously posted by him. all of his shit is rented. literally known for ads. pathetic

He got roasted for wearing fake supreme and yeezy. Continuously defended it saying they were real but cmon bro fucking floating ā€œeā€ on the box logo hoodie was shooting for the moon more than these alt coins

I honestly don't understand all the hate. People are just mad because it really is this easy to get stupid rich.

here in his garage

Tai Lopez is alpha tier omega god and wipes with stinky 99.9 percenters

I wish he would shill my coins.