Unarmed Warrior?

Wanted to create an unarmed character without taking levels in monk. Less spiritual and more just brute strength. Any suggestions?

Attached: Mike_Iron_Parsons.png (376x400, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dnd-5e-homebrew.tumblr.com/post/138408104058/pugilist-class-by-coolgamertagbro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

assuming you aren't trolling, make a damn monk, and fluff it as brute strength/physical.

alternately go barbarian, and take tavern brawler, and/or grappler feats.

Using which system?
3.5e? 5e?

Just focus on Brawling or Boxing rather than Karate. Streetwise instead of Meditation or Theology for example.

What system? It only really works with a decent grappling mechanic.

Using 5e

>Punch a knight
>Break your hand on his plate armor

Why

I don't understand it either.

You can't even suplex in that game.

Assuming D&D 5e, talk with your DM and ask him if you can play a Fighter with the Monk's unarmed damage progression. You'll likely have to give something up in exchange, like your other weapon proficiencies or some other class feature.

Hell, you could ask him to try and find or help you design a new archetype specifically for an unarmed Fighter. Shouldn't be too hard to find one, I'm sure people have made a few.

You should make a character in Traveller, take full Army career and then go full melee.

There's a homebrew class somewhere called the Pugilist. It's pretty good, if your Dm will allow it

What good is a system that won't let you hit the gotch style piledriver?

Attached: 1520431066965.png (599x338, 221K)

It's a fantasy game that runs on numbers and dice rolls
If the GM allows the players to break through plate armour with their bare hands, then they can do just that
not like people actually treat the character being clad in full plate as such
it's just another stat added to the page

dnd-5e-homebrew.tumblr.com/post/138408104058/pugilist-class-by-coolgamertagbro

Decent homebrew, might be a tad OP but I might just have munchkin players

Depending on how mini-maxed you want to be, I would suggest barbarian with tavern brawler.

Switch to PF, play a Brawler. Hell, take the Pummeling Style feats for maximum brute force combat.

I don't know about 5e, the only unarmed style class that was more about stronk power was the pathfinder brawler

>Switch to PF

It's easy to ignore shitty suggestions, because ususally this is how they start.

Hey, OP wants a 5e, non-monk brawler options, and unfortunately there's not much support for that. PF is at least still d20 and offers something fitting.

Don't play D&D

If you can roll it, high dex/str fighter, focus on AC items & get the Grappler feat, and Tough, Resilient, whatever else strikes your fancy so long as you his 20 in your needed ability scores. Dip into Barbarian for rage if you want.