That's what I'm talking about

That's what I'm talking about. youtu.be/sln7oKRqlmg

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7nxfgp/vechain_thor_enterprise_blockchainasaservice_with/
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7o1aid/new_official_vechain_ad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks pretty dope, not gonna lie.

goddamn marketing on point. just bought 100k

Waaaaait biz was not lying?

Glad I hodl

Very nice, bumping for exposure. Everyone get in on VeChain if you haven't

im cumming

Cool

Kek pump n dump confirmed. You nignogs are so obvious.

Cool. But I don’t get it? Still holding.

Does literally any other crypto have a commercial ?

CIO of Louis Vuitton at work

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542

they are targeting vechain
dont get chained to some bags

THATS A FUCKIN BMW SENPAI
THE RUMORS ARE TRUE

ths doesnt tell you *a fucking thing*

>aurtralia
>:(

thanks user, just bought 100k

Let’s not jump to conclusion. There will be tons of pink Wojacks tomorrow if it’s not bmw. Jumping to conclusion a bit to quick

The normies don't care about that fact. This shiny video ad was made exclusively for the normies so that they flock to it

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7nxfgp/vechain_thor_enterprise_blockchainasaservice_with/

There you go doubter

Not even normies, it's made to appeal to chinks

but why would BMW partner up with a blockchain company that is not very known??

This is the only thing that scares me about this coin. I don’t believe this part, I think it’s all hype and extra shill sauce. Still a great investment. Hopefully the bmw partnership is real.

Vechain is already partnering with 24,000 thousands stores and has a sponsorship deal with manchester united.

FUGGGGG

>tfw nobody is even acknowledging the fact that there are spelling errors in this fucking "intro" video
am I just extra autistic or did this not stick out to anyone else as extremely unprofessional? i mean with all the work that was evidently put into this video, who the fuck did they leave in charge to screen this?

theyre all literally chinese

AURTRARIAR

Still though, if you're aiming for world marketability, spelling mistakes of a major country, let alone one that is literally that fucking close to you, is pretty bad

>pump and dump fags converge on a legit crypto
>They fail miserably because they are going up against whales with millions in the walls and billions at their disposal
>I make money in the long term either way
Feels good

Thats aesthetic as fuck, its like watching a flume music video, actually gave me chills. Feels good to hodl VEN

OK I rewatched after you said that, what words are misspelled? I didn't catch any.

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7o1aid/new_official_vechain_ad/

Upvote this shit

See

Thanks

i been wantin to get in, but it seems too high to buy rn no? shud i wait after the bmw thing is done

it might dump

You can risk it and legit wait until the typical new annoucement crash, but it could be super quick. Set up a buy at what you think is reasonable and leave it, you may get lucky