cryptonize.it
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Buying Autist Cash

lmfao, literally given 0.5 of it for free just for holding BTC

Stay poor faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>2018
>still a corecuck

stay poor faggot. you won't even see 100% gains in BTC this year

fuck shitcoin crash. the biggest shitcoin around. have fun with those bags poorfag

>0 BTC in portfolio
>"corecuck"

I see green. Prepare to bow down faggots

fuck dude almost everything is green and has been for weeks. welcome to the party finally i guess. hows rogers cock tasting?

Hoping it stays in this range until like may when the big developments are coming. I only have 2 BCH now and want to accumulate at least 4 so I can retire with 4 million usd of crypto in 10 years

We are the #1 coin. Enjoy your penny stocks cunt

I am on your side

fucked if bcash will be around in 5 years let alone 10. you fools are too drunk on rogers koolaid.

is this dip to buy cheap sell high ?

this is bcash you buy high and sell low

You buy low and then spend it somewhere because it doesn't cost 20 dollars to transact with it

dont fucken buy it at all it is a shit coin.

its the coin you buy when you want to buy asics from bitmain. it will always have value as long as they are only selling asics for bch

I buy it and use it a lot actually

tards gonna tard

cryptonize.it

Try it out, friend.

Man I wish I wasn't so broke so I could jump in on this now... I am halfway to becoming a Cash millionth-aire but like, something's gotta put food on the table. But I ain't cashing out anything for at least 2 weeks

Did you guys hear Bitcoin Private devs have chosen to fork off Cash cos fuck segwit? LOL