JUST

>sold during summer bull run for $5k
>if I fell for the hodl meme less than 6 month later it would be worth $50k now
>thinking about the 1000btc pizza guy to stop me from kms
What was your worst JUST

>thinking HODL is a meme
you deserve the joost
HODL the coins that actually have products, and daytrade on the vaporware and garbage coins
just ask all the XVG bagholders, that's truly falling for the HODL meme, I've been buying the dip and selling the peaks for weeks now, ez pz fuckin money off the idiots who are holding thinking that that coin is going anywhere soon

i had 50k mona when it was 50 cents. sold at the end of july barely breaking even.

Ive had 3 big justs.

The recent one was selling 73k of my xlm stack at 32 cents the day before new years. Luckily i still have 100k but boy oh boy

>>thinking about the 1000btc pizza guy to stop me from kms
To make yourself feel worse, think of this. The guy who bought the pizza with 1000 bitcoin was obviously an early adopter. After he bought the pizza, I would bet my left nut that he then replaced his 1000 btc, or had a fuck load left.

The idea that he used his only bitcoin on a pizza and fucked off is stupid as shit. Anyway, relax and start making gains.

>Bought PRL at .000095
>Faggot devs dump their stack
>"No way this shit's bouncing back anytime soon, just gonna cut my losses at .00005 I guess. Fuck."
>People buy the shit out of their multiple 500k stacks for some reason, price is like 1.5x the very next day
>Would have made about $15k by holding until now

This market is goofy as all hell

>bought XRP in early Spring
>sold at a loss
>it mooned a few weeks later
>buy back in at 16000sats after the first big dip
>it bleeds out for months
>average down and hodl
>it finally recovers and I sell at a small profit at 13000sats thinking that was the end of that run
>it keeps on running

sold xrp for 50 cent profit in the summer cause i was a scared newfag

Sold XBY for 900 sat
Sold XRB for 1700sat
Sold XVG for 147sat
Laughed at ADA when it came out
Bagheld ARK from 120 down to 18

You should think about the guy who threw his hard drive with 7500 btc out in the trash which got crushed in a landfill

If you've already lost about 90% of the value, why bother even trying to cut losses at that point? Oh well, hindsight is 20/20, and better you than me, my friend!

.000095 to .00005 isn't a 90% loss my friend

Stupid question, but what does JUST stand for? I can understand what it means but what does it abbreviate?

Just fuck my shit up. It's not an acronym, people just memed it so much it became shortened to "JUST" overtime

You got me, didn't feel like doing the mental math or opening the calculator app. Point is, the value was gone, the same amount of tokens were still there, so there really wasn't much point selling at that time.

MAde gainz but my owrst trade still haunts me
Buy LTC at 80€
Sell at 230
Rebuy at 266
Sell at 200

JUST
U
S
T

TA looks good. Hold on to your horses Funsters.

>not a FUN thread
please don't tell me the pajeets are trying to pump FUN too

thx ;)

>buys verge before moon@180 sats.
>sells at 470 2 minutes before moon.
>buys back at 700 ATH
>tries not to kill self with half stack gone
>tries to day trade
>loses 10g xvg
>holds unironically, goes to 1940 and does not cash out funds
>crashes to 800 and panic sells
>goes back up to 1400
>buys back in....
>New years eve

i'm a fucking retard but you just have to learn sometimes man

Every single person on biz said to stay away from biz. But no you had to be an emotional fuck wit. Hope you learned your lesson deluded Vergie.

Thank you for the belly laugh

thats fine, at least you hedged. Next time that strategy might save you a justing like no ones seen. I avoided getting justed by verge (because it was so obvious by the wraith """release""")

sold 83k raiblocks at 1usd. i hate my life. i could have just took out 90% still would have made a fuck ton.. nope i sold everything. but i hodl LINK since ico..................

ive got many of those pic related

>bought 100 million XP on nova exchange when it was about 1/10 of a satoshi
>nova exchange announced closing, needed to withdraw all holdings
>too lazy to download the wallet, i will just sell it all for scrap
>today XP is over 20sat
>Just