ITT: Low Marketcap coins!

>Go to coinmarketcap
>view all
>sort by market cap
>find coin with market cap below 10 mil
>shill here
High risk, high reward. Let's make each other rich.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/legends-room
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UFR

Remember, I'm only showing you the truth. Take TPB pill, you wake up in your bed and pajeet whatever you want to pajeet. Take the UFR pill, and you stay in lamboland, and I show you how big the moon gets.

Never realized UFR's market cap was so low desu.

Thank me later !

It is. It was shilled here during December when it first got out and I picked up a lot of coins.

Now that it's starting being shilled heavily because it already made nice gains, but you're still early. I plan on selling around 100m market cap, for really nice gains.

- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain

Interesting. Will look into privatix. Thanks, user.

check out XRP. market cap is only 144 billion and it looks like we have another 10x to do in the short term. long term probably around 3-5 trillion market cap so get in while you can.

Other than UFR I'm also holding ITNS in the hope it does at least 5x but it's not as solid as the former. Judge for yourself.

Substratum is the ultimate scam, they have and they will never have any working products, they just shill with ICO's money.

If you want to a serious competiror (not a so low market cap, but still decently low for its potential) buy SHIFT.

>ITNS
I'm liking the look of their website.

Extra rules to filter out coins that have no chance:
volume: 100k+
sort by 7 days % increase.
my bets: Payfair, vtorrent, Zero, vsync and vivo.

Coins with "coin" in their name never work out.

UFR has such a low market cap it's insane, product is like anyone else

Bought $100 of Payfair for the lolz, shit has already gone 3x for no reason. Keep shilling boys

You mean daily volume, or what? Why is high volume bad?

Unlike***

BIPcoin seems to have new devs, Similar to Monero and is pretty old.

Ebet

high volume is good. That's why I said 100k PLUS

INXT
OPUS
STAR

This, bought a bag of this a few days ago. Do not regret.

Yeah man, UFR looks good, was scraping through the white paper, cant believe its so cheap right now, I picked up a few hundred already. sitting comfy as fuck

concoin would be fitting

Yeah. I saw Payfair on the list was surprised by it's low cap. I guess I should listen to Veeky Forums shills more often.

vTorrent also looks really interesting. Not sure legally how stable something like that would be.

high volume on the lowest market cap coins could translate into everyone exiting said shit scam coin

vTorrent was proven to be vaporware. Just buy UFR, it's the same thing and alpha is being released in like a month. Plus it's built on ethereum.

didn't know that but if UFR is really built on ethereum then it's gonna be vapourware too.

buy UFR, promise it will moon!!! my portfolio already filled with them.

Elaborate.

ethereum smart contracts are limited. Almost every ERC20 token is fucking useless and will never have a working product (payfair is an exception). The smart coins are going to their own chains later. If UFR has plans for this I will buy.

Why is Payfair an exception?

Check out BBT.

Market cap of only 2 million.
They have a working product ready for beta testing. Their coin is heavily undervalued. I think this one has a huge potential. The name of the company is BitBoost, check out their website.

because he owns it.

literally a retard.

ZOI is my biggest bag right now. Community driven coin with an aggressive 2018 roadmap. Its dipping right now on cryptopia if you want in early still

no, because it isn't nearly as complicated. I don't own it btw. I don't own any of these. They are what I'm thinking of buying

OPUS looks amazing. Why is no one talking about it?

When's a good time to buy? Should I wait for a dip or just drop a grand into it right now?

"Only 144 billion" "1 trillion in short term" just buy bat and quit being retarded. Bat will 10× by the time ripple tripples again. Bat will 100× by the time ripple 10×

I'm not going to spoonfeed you guys. I'm not a shill. RPX. Just read the whitepaper. Make your own decisions. If you decide to buy it use kucoin inv code 1xrKc for 30% off fees. I'm not going to post this recommendation anywhere else because I'm unironically still wagecucking to accumulate more. I'm going to retire this time next year. I just hope I can take 1 or 2 of you to the moon with me.

well for starters, if everyone would be talking about it, it wouldnt be such a shitcoin anymore, now would it?

team is young, no marketing, didnt prioritize exchanges after ICO, so investors were demoralized, so no one was shilling it. pajeet PNDs like Voise stole the limelight. but good thing is that its on the upswing now.

Music is free why do I need to jump through the hoops of using ethereum? Dumb target market. Dead out of the gates.

BLAS
VSX
ROOFS
x100 in EOY 2018

you are not the target market

Zero dyor

Quite impressed with this one.

I like this post, here's a (you)coin.

What the fuck even is ROOFS? I couldn't get on their website.

don't understand. you're saying payfair isn't going to work out or is it?

Is going to work.

theres a channel which ha a list of pump and dump coins to watch out for, p useful discord dot gg/TC7jDN

mfw i have more $ than the daily privatix volume after the PRL pump

Because delet this
that's why

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/legends-room
This can make you a billionaire

Nah

We dont know nothing about the team?

It's still very volatile, so if you catch a dip it's better. Anyway, it's undervalued at ATH just the same.

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/legends-room
huh whats this

Quark.

Lots of whale accumulation going on, looks like its getting ready for a massive pump and dump. I bought 900 bucks worth last night and have a sell order at 2500 sats and another sell order at 4k sats

>$15 mcap
i've always wanted to own every coin of something

Go all into VeriCoin (VRC) and join us on the next moon mission.....

Deflanatory currency that you can use to pay for suites+girls in Vegas

this

At least get a bigger picture for your scamcoin.

Can't read it or tell what coin. Can't buy 100k.

nigga. u guys told xrb,trx also scams , look where they are now. u try to fud dude. we will moon, this is literall 100x waiting explode when it hit exchange next week.

I made a discord server where we can coordinate and manipulate some low mcap coins. I have a following on twitter and its really easy to convince them to buy I've seen this a million times

discord dot gg /3BRVYR

here u go . next 100x, if they deliver 1000x. ico hardcap just ended 10 mill. right now in ed 3-4x. exchanges coming next week. 90 mill token burn

get in while the whales keep it low

Lamden. Available only on Etherdelta.