Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Idoneth Deepkin Edition

Previous Thread : Please stop shitting up the thread with politics, memes, and race-baiting
Do not respond to bait, hide, report, and Party on dudes (And dudettes)

>A Traveller's Guide to the Mortal Realms
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8HM3OuThk

>Malign Portents: Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtBuKs_co

>Resources
pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6

> Core rules
games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

>General's Handbook 2017
mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

>Thread Question
What Original Donut Steel Faction do you wish was in AoS? What's their fluff and Tabletop strategy focused on?

Attached: Deepkin.jpg (367x384, 22K)

TZEENTCH BOYS FUCK HARD

Attached: lord-of-change-duncan1.jpg (939x542, 127K)

Vote Skull, lads. Go down to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for it all to blow over.

Attached: B61tYhiIgAA6waI.jpg (525x540, 30K)

When are Destruction Boiz getting some respect?

Give us some more monster-men and riot loving races!

Attached: 0D45FCC6-F76D-4674-BB94-36E7E972EA60.jpg (2448x3264, 499K)

i don't own any models, i can't vote friend

Why's that Orruk not some shade of green?

Deepkin when?

Attached: 2865D21A-B445-4F5B-B8C1-7486DAD0D126.jpg (1920x1080, 622K)

How's the Hydra?
Tangentionally, are there any good alternate models you can recommend?

Werewolf faction when?
GW pls, i want to awoo
pls

Attached: 4531800bfe4a3de45231fe718e402f2f24c85303.png (1039x1200, 585K)

That's right fleshies, vote skull. It's the only option to collectively stick it to Sigmar.

Attached: 1515361631194.png (298x520, 96K)

Never. Greenskins died with Grimgor and now Destro will forever be NPC

NEVER

SACK NAGASHIZZAR

LEAVE NO BONE UN-RATTLED

It's a brown orc like in the game AoS is ripping off.

Anyone who has those bird sigmarines can make me a size comparison of a bird and a regular cavalry model? Preferably on a square cavalry base if possible?

Does anyone think that a true elf faction will ever be released? DoK and Idoneth don't seem to give me the same vibe that High Elves did. Would it just be worth it to go mixed order with Order Draconis/Phoenix Temple/Bolt Throwers??

I want to start a religious themed Stormcast army with some Devoted of Sigmar allies.
What's a good Stormhost for this?

>Does anyone think that a true elf faction will ever be released?

I doubt it. All of the new AoS armies have been very distinct and stylised. More 'traditional' fantasy staples will exist via the legacy factions but I don't see them getting any new releases.

"True Elf' is already out with what we have. New Aelf factions are always going to have a twist to them. Malekith's faction won't be old school elves, neither will T&T's.

Wait for the Angel Elves then, probably the closest you'll get. Otherwise, Deepkith are supposed to be Atlanean Spartans. So maybe.

This is the first I'm hearing about the Angel Elves that shit sounds cool as hell. Is it just speculation at this point?

Soon

Attached: 844189E7-A035-4CD8-BB93-B20C8E75D7F1.jpg (400x513, 38K)

Who/what is "Azgorh"? I know Chorfs don't have much lore, but is that just a cool name for their army?

No

It doesn’t make any sense because it was called the Legion of Azgorh in WHFB and FW hasn’t bothered to change the name yet. Expect it to become Zharr Goroth when it does change though, because Zharr Goroth is a keyword in all the FW Chorf range

It's the other 2 kinds of aelves that will come out the pipeline "sometime in the future." Basically, Angel Aelves from the Realm of Light and an entire army of 40k Mandrakes that are Malerion's thugz.

No. DoK literally lists in very vague details the races that got created by the three elven gods from the recycled souls. the serpent and harpy chicks of morathi, something "dark and magnificent" by malerion ,and first the failed idoneth by tecis, and then "beings of light and air" by tyrion and teclis.

>a true elf faction will ever be released?
i heard something about Caledor coming back
I'm not holding my breath.

Attached: Caledor_Dragon_Tamer.jpg (1860x930, 629K)

For a OC donut steel faction, the Root Kings of Ghyran. Basically gnomes, they're dwarfs that dig through massive oaks instead of mountains. Their armour is made of the ironoak they live in, and their weapons are made of the seedpod of the devourer plant, they ride some kind of wildlife, they have a deepstrike ability from tunnels in the roots of trees around the place, and they perform illusions allowing them to be in one place and then set up in another

You did it /aosg/
you angered the khornate

Attached: Webp.net-gifmaker (1).gif (702x1248, 5.07M)

why don't you make one?

Why are GW so shit at making dragons?

Attached: dakun.png (788x460, 440K)

I need these in my life. Until then, a mixed order army may have to tide me over.

>>you angered the khornate
Talk about redudant.

I can be ur angle or ur deblé

So how could I conceivably use the Open War cards for a 3 player game?

don't have the model but I found this
base is the normal old cavalry base 25×50mm

Attached: 29087114_582766132057363_3784386299725611008_n.jpg (480x480, 44K)

kiddo, you ain't haven't seen shit yet

Attached: 11384-elves-drakon-riders-2-500x400.jpg (500x400, 16K)

almost all of their monsters for the longest time were given to the hands of a horrible sculptor (female)

wow, so it fits! fuck yeah!

thanks a lot, kind user

i love those, i would fuck it

I already told you to go away you furry fuck

Attached: 1506947660454.png (223x284, 128K)

i'm here to stay forever
also
scalieshit is a sub-section of furshit, we are the same and you can't do anything about that

>we are the same
just like red is totally the same as blue because they are both on the same spectrum.
you're on the wrong side of it, fuck off.

Attached: hold me back, skinkas, hold me back.jpg (727x968, 148K)

Get the fuck outa Shyish

Attached: E648D750-F6DD-4F5E-B188-CAE8FFB49B91.gif (474x346, 1.17M)

>poor scalefag thinks he is not furry
sad desu

she's already eating your bone, you lost

Knights Excelsior, probably

Theyre religious fanatics that demand purification in sigmars name

Is she eating it in a sexual way or in a gastronomic way?

As long as nobody wants to fuck the rats, I'm ok with it. However, both sides fail to realize that Arkhan is the one true waifu.
>Loyal
>Smart
>Independant
>Bones
>Magic

>avoiding the point because he can't argue against it
don't come back until you can prove red=blu

Attached: 1513187710892.jpg (1128x1545, 1.14M)

Lizards are COOL.
But they are also CUTE.
Lizards are not for sexual.

Attached: 1493059993347.jpg (493x373, 31K)

This. Arkhan is the most loyal and the cutest.

>its a Nagash episode
>I got a bone to pick

Attached: mfw.jpg (640x610, 41K)

i'm sorry fagets but you are a furshit too

Attached: cryptofurries.jpg (1269x199, 127K)

Will Deepkin have Sirens?

Attached: 3164913A-5B13-4F70-A72C-23D9CCFED08B.jpg (1200x813, 235K)

yeah, fire sirens

wooooo-eeeeeee-wooooo-eeeee

'cos they'll be fighting fire daemons of tzeetnch

food way

No wonder Neferata wants the bone. I wish that dynamic was explored more in AoS lore, seemed like a waste after the end times.

This really gets me all rattled up

Attached: 1518560345201.png (297x297, 132K)

Yes.
No.
Maybe.
Who knows.

Dear lord help me, I kind of want to start a Disspossed army. Please, some one talk me out of it.

Attached: 1518323711475.png (391x934, 306K)

Maybe we'll get something of that in Nef's upcoming book, but I subscribe to the theory that the Mortarchs are just Nagash's constructs and don't have complete memories of WHFB. So I'm not going to hold my breath.

Attached: 1519686013542.png (767x801, 174K)

hm, do you play in GW store or somewhere less nazi?

Attached: A5A41DA2-04AA-40E6-8DFD-E64EB7C33D6A.jpg (736x842, 128K)

Join us legacy faggots. Dwarf sculpts are still fucking great and if you want you can always expand into other dwarf or order armies.

I'm pretty sure no one has complete memories of the End Times and what came before, except maybe some demons and the chaos gods

Pic related better be in

Attached: E784A725-BB7E-488A-A696-34E702CD8427.jpg (1440x764, 200K)

Join us.

Attached: dwarf_blacksmith_by_vertibirdo-d98px9g.gif (640x480, 386K)

But at the same time, Nagash The Undying King (fuckin' kick ass book, fanservice for death and nurgle galore) kinda explored their relationship with Nagash a little bit, with Arkhan being a little more independent and short tempered with the fact that Nagash is basically a senile old man after being cleaved in half by Archaon, and Neferata just straight up wants Nagash gone.

RELEAASE THE KRAKEN

dwarfs are gay

remember anons, you heard it here first: all antropomorphisations are exactly the same as are the characters here depicted who vary in absolutely no way, be it stylistic, atmospheric, technic or finalistic.
red is the same as blue.

Attached: twins.jpg (690x388, 197K)

What are the chances of us getting an Age if Signmar RPG?
Seems like it would be a lot harder to do with the realms being separated.

one is more cartoonish and another more realistic, style has nothing to do with it still being a goat you furfag

I kinda wanna fuck both.

Speaking of furries, my local GW is doing a Path to Glory campaign soon and I'd like to start a Beastmen army. I know they suck/are outdated etc. etc. but humour me. What can i do to keep them competitive?

Sure, and Mannfred's opinion of Nagash doesn't need to be stated. But their relationships to Nagash is really irrelevant, because he's just so much more powerful than they are, and they know he won't ever go away or they'll be rid of him. Besides that, in Undying King, the idea of the Mortarchs being made by Nagash is there. There's not much, if any, comments made between Arkhan and Neferata about their personal feelings towards each other, and Nagash sometimes lapses into moments of lucidity and calls back details from the Old World. Plus when he thinks about his time trapped under that cairn in the Age of Myth, Nagash recalls that it still felt like Arkhan's voice was with him.

So all that considered, I believe the Mortarchs are indeed constructs from Nagash's memory, but they're still independent and have free will - as much as you can when you're stuck serving Nagash anyway.

>Age of Signmar
Is STOP sign the final boss?

>What are the chances of us getting an Age if Signmar RPG?
100%
They announced it a year ago and had a play session yesterday at GAMA

>Seems like it would be a lot harder to do with the realms being separated.
Realms are massive, similar to D&D. A campaign can take place in one or more realms, or just in a specific continent, or even just one massive city like Hammerhal.

>Age of SIGNmar
>Malign Portents
>Portents are Signs
>Malign Signs
>Bad Signs
>Stop = Red = Bad

Attached: Almonds Activating.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

Cygors, Doombull, Bullgors, Ghorgon for maximum anal ravage

Attached: 99811466017_Smaug02.jpg (920x950, 65K)

So just warherds?

They didn't design smaug.

all those are heavy units, Bestigors are good too, maybe some shaman, regular gors are pretty much chaff

Actually was just thinking about this (Dispossessed in general, I already have an army though I was honestly about to drop them for being so shit). What are dwarfs biggest things they're lacking, army-wise? What things would be interesting to see in a hypothetical BT we'll never get? I mostly play at home, so I could easily do open/narrative with friends and test custom units/rules.
I think lack of MWs is one of the big ones. Are there any causes of MW in-game that aren't (fluff-wise) bc magic? Like something just hit you THAT hard? Something besides Rune of Wrath and Ruin which is just a prayer version of arcane bolt. Maybe units of grenadiers, like a whole unit of Ironbreaker captains? Lack of multi-wound models. Obviously movement and magic, but I don't think those should change. I'd like shieldwalls to apply to shooting attacks just because I think it makes sense, though without running your slow army stays even slower.

I think you're right, but I can still hope. I love unexpected character relationships (romantic or not) that just seem to be completely out of nowhere.

Unfortunately the Path to Glory tables mean it'll be pretty much for me to run just Warherds at the start. I was thinking of having a Bray Shaman as my champion and then just using him to get everyone into combat as fast as possible.

>They announced it a year ago and had a play session yesterday at GAMA
Impressions?

they made it though.
and his smaller cousin

Attached: 99811466004_DragonNEW01.jpg (920x950, 89K)

Yeah, I agree. I was disappointed on that point when I read Undying King, since I was hoping they'd remember more of the Old World. I'm hoping all three will get more development going forward, and that more mortarchs are released followiing MP.

Just give me my boy Vlad already GW.

well then, as i said Warherds are the heaviest units Beastmen can field so you should be at least a medium threat.
Bullgors should do a lot of damage, same for Cygor

Fuck, i'm retarded and dropped a word. I can't run just Warherds at the start. Needs too many rolls/glory points to do. I'd have to start off with mostly Gors/Ungors depending on the rolls and maybe Bullgors or a monster

And the one they designed looks like trash. What a surprise. I like the Magmadroth and mawkrusha. I just don't get why the classic dragons seem to elude GW.

I wasnt there but the owner of my FLGS said it's fun

try to squeeze more Bestigors then, they are supposed to be heavier version of normal gors which are pretty weakish tbqhdesu

Gib me awoos, pls
i need them
Eat all the boners in Shyish

Attached: 7a887a5c613e87f49cd27232c8b69262c5504d73.jpg (534x800, 148K)

Stop what are you doing

Attached: 1e8.jpg (250x309, 24K)

I‘ll come back from the fucking dead to kick your ass before GW releases your
furshits

Attached: 9A33FF2D-146F-4280-BDE0-DC59DF2254FD.jpg (480x360, 42K)