Moon mission

He didn't buy ripple at $2 or even $2.50

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionvalue-xrp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>didn't buy at .17

It was literally two weeks ago people were saying it would take until the end of this year before it reaches 4.

My marketcap bro

coz fuck ripple.

Market cap is rising like crazy, why would someone care?

shill your shit on facebook this is the wrong place

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542

they are targeting ripple the pimple that pops

>Veeky Forums
>a place to discuss ways to make money
>somehow the wrong place for a money printing machine
The absolute state of Veeky Forums these days. It's all "muh ideologies this, muh /pol/ that". If you don't want to make money, fine. But keep your mouth shut.

>Don't buy a coin at ath
>Goes up another 2000%

>Buy a coin at atl
>It drops another 2000%
Every fucking time

no problems i will give you some shekels of my big fucking bunch of tron money after you got rect by a repeating history

>you can only hold one coin at a time
You're so dumb it hurts to know I'm sharing the same planet with you. Better go and neck yourself.

ofc you got some iota too

I have really REALLY mixed feelings on Tron. I sold out of it.

Yeah. Do you hate money?
inb4
>muh white genocide
I couldn't fucking care less about the future of mankind. I'm going to live somewhere where I can do fuck all all day every day because I'm loaded. Have hookers or ONS wake me up with a blowjob.
While you are going in circles, chasing coins that comply with your moral compass. God, what an imbecile you are.

it would be okay if you promise me to live vegetarian

At least you know what a hypocrite you are. Good on you.

just bough ripple. if it dumps I'm done with life. thank god for helium masks.

You're dumb. Trx is going to have a huge announcement later this month.

>He didn't buy ripple at $2 or even $2.50
That would have resulted in such tiny gains. You're better off elsewhere at that point.

This, i rode until like 2.15 and dumped, went all in on XLM at 32 cents kek.

Good decision user. Now get out of XLM at the right time too.

Every fucking day there's an "announcement" about a "huge announcement". That's the problem.

One of these days the game of musical chairs with TRX is gonna halt and I'm NOT gonna be the one left standing. No sir.

This. And take it from a former Iota shill who bought in around 3 (sold out of it already) All it does is go from 3 to 5. Not even recently. Now it just cycles from 3 to 4.

Wouldn't touch Ripple just on principal, there are many other coins to moon with. Fuck the banks
>inb4 gommie xD

What's the right time?

The banks always fucking win, didnt you learn anything from WW2? You can stay poor on principle if you want though.

Not a clue, probably some time in the next two days though.

Thanks to Ripple I made all my money back from the shitcoins I lost.

Still a 200% profit potential if you get in now. Target is $4.11

And you niggas better get on the Verge train too.

SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP

Get out of my sight, defeatist cuck. Nothing is stoping the crypto train, not even the banks. They'll have to literally shut the internet down before they stop it

With that attitude they do.
>just bend over and take it
No. That isn't a human attitude, that's a slave mentality.

>Target is $4.11

what do you base this on?

LOL the Ripple crash will teach a lesson yo new fags

Pro tip: all old fags have already dumped their XRP. It's going to crash like 80% if not more. Don't KYS because of the losses

>Veeky Forums still won't touch ripple
Your losses.

Remember to hide and report pajeet spam

Hawt

>They'll have to literally shut the internet down before they stop it
user... that's exactly what will happen. Just let it happen.

Thank God I already sold this shitcoin a week ago. Otherwise I still wouldn't have decoupled.

Bought 970@ $0.50, just gonna HODL and see where it goes.

What exchange is the best for ripple?

More info on this?

bought at .32 (aud)
sold at 4.40 (aud)
now at 4.80 (aud)

im ganna fucking kill myself tonight.

at least you accept you need to take your 10k (kek) and travel to a very very very poor country to see a girl naked

>What are mesh networks
No brakes on this train, my guy

Memes aside,

when will it drop again?

XRP is going to buy me a house for cash. This doesn't even include the $65k profit from my open margin positions.
This portfolio was as low as 10k 3 months ago.

Shit where I live that could buy you 2 decent homes.

Once its confirmed its not going on coinbase. Every normie I know is buying because they think it will be listed on coinbase soon, not because they have any idea of what it does.

It's pretty likely to be added to coinbase. All of the other top coins are there. Would be silly not to add this.

But if this thing keeps going, it's going to reach a 1 trillion market cap.

my dad wanted me to buy at 4k satoshi on his behalf. i thought it was risky :/

You're a failure of a son.

sold my bags at 3

need to get back asap

There's no amazing info that proves my point. It's just my estimate from how it's been doing, how similar coins have been doing, and what the market is doing. I could be wrong.

>I'm not buying this I'm emotionally involved fuck money

user, cash out at 55% or your goal. Don’t get too greedy.

1) $100+ Million in VC funding from Google Ventures, Seagate, Core Innovation Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, IDG Capital Partners, AME Cloud Ventures, Standard Chartered, Accenture Ventures, SCB Digital Ventures, SBI Holdings.
2) 200+ employees, including former SWIFT execs
3) Offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore and Luxembourg
4) Sits on Federal Reserve Task Force 5/17/17
5) Sits on US Fintech Advisory Board 10/19/17
6) SEC Registered
7) ~$15 Billion in unrealized assets (~$110 Billion as of 12/31/17)
8) Q1 2017 - $6.7 million in institutional purchases of XRP
9) Q2 2017 - $21 million in institutional purchases of XRP
10) Q3 2017 - $19.6 million in institutional purchases of XRP
11) 100+ Banks testing/implementing Ripple tech as of 10/10/17
12) Confirmed real world use of XRP on 10/10/17 by Cuallix
13) Partnership with AMEX announced on 11/16/17
14) $100 million XRP denominated hedge fund announced on 11/28/17 by Michael Arrington, founder of TechCrunch.
15) 61 Bank Consortium out of Japan announce RippleNet is "Production Ready" on 12/6/17
16) 55 Billion XRP Escrow Lockup announced 12/7/17
17) 12/13/17 - Yoshita Kitao, Chairman at SBI Global Asset Management Co., Ltd., SBI Capital Management Co., Ltd., SBI Financial Services Co., Ltd. and SBI Securities Co., Ltd. tweets they are "All in on XRP".
18) 12/15/17 - 61 Japanese/South Korean banks announce Ripple trials to commence and run through 1/31/18, with intent to use XRP upon completion. .
19) 12/19/17 - Zoe Cruz, Co-president of Morgan Stanley for institutional securities and wealth management, named to Forbes "most powerful women" 2005, 2006, 2007, ranked 16th most powerful woman in the world in 2007 by Fortune.com; added to Ripple's board of directors.
20) 12/29/17 - 3 Japanese credit card companies partner with Ripple: JCB, Sumitomo Mitsui Card, and Credit Saison.

>he didnt buy at 0.14

Why? You still made a fucking killing assuming you didnt buy like 20.
Fellow ausfag here and I have no doubt in my mind it's gonna keep rising.
I bought 9 cause it's all i can really afford right now (inbetween jobs) and I'm honestly just gonna hodl until it gets to 10 bucks then sell for a free 70 bucks.

i sold 6500 of the ripples

That's still a cuntload of money.
Just be happy, user.

What does any of this matters when you can print it endlessly?

You actually can't lol. Worst fud

thanks for the advice. ill try to calm down now

I just sold half of my ripple, got my initial investment out after doubling it. Did I do right or should I have stayed put? I'm new to this stuff.

Trying to figure out what to buy next, I've got 500 euros to spend.

I got my first XRP at £0.14 would have gotten £0.0006 but didn't have a valid passport at the time.

I'm holding 3-5 years

Wrong choice of words on my part. Let me rephrase: Banks holds shit tons of ripple, and dumps hot, creamy xrp loads on the market whenever it suits them

Friendly reminder that the dip at 2 dollars was a bear trap. Don't forget to hodl. See you guys at the Moon.

>I sold half my investment without knowing what to put the money in
>Did I do good?

Didn't buy at .22 buying ASAP for 200 €

You're right, I'll look into that right now. At least I still made a small profit.

You idiots are biting the hand that's been feeding you so far

~Here is a quick rundown on the (((XRP))) scam my dude.

Dont get me wrong, I'm riding it up to about $4 then getting the fuck out.

I bought ripple when it was 5 cents cuz I saw Jews were behind it so I knew it would go up

I gotchu senpai

>active addresses 0
>sent in usd 0
> sent addresses 0
>avg transaction value 0
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionvalue-xrp.html

Le kek

$10 during 2018 mission

Yeah let’s just put all global transactions in the hands of a single company that prints tokens out of thin air, owns 2x the supply of all other countries, owner owns more than all countries combined, and can be frozen at the whim of the owner/company. Yeah countries are going to sign up for the shit and give up their sovereignty.

goddammit. i literally saw this 2 weeks ago and though about getting into it. figures, :(.