BNTY MOON Mission!!

Pajeets listen up, BNTY is mooning now right now.

Thank you user for letting me know to get in at 16cents, close 2x my profits!

Good opportunity to buy in for the next mission!

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Omg! there are a lot of discussion on Facebook and plebbit on Bounty.... wondering where to buy bounty?

wait they are talking about anything else than cripple or idiota?
hmm

what the fuck is this organized shill shit? you discord faggots better not be fucking with my coin

You're about a day late retard

XRP 10%
BNTY 70%
DBC 10%
XLM 10%

BNTY by far my biggest bet! Paid off so much gains

Lol fugg off pajeet shill post. Guys their evolving

Yea there’s some serious pajeet shilling going on. It’s actually starting to make me feel some type of way

never too late, pink wojak

Yeah as a bnty holder you pajeets disgust me. Let it grow without being so cringy.

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542

they are targeting BNTY
aka BAGS, just listen to me

Fuck off Pajeet

stay poor, muda fuckers

Just did some quick analytics, does look like bounty will increase to at least 35 cents by Friday.

Holding for $1, at end of month though.
Thank me later. I graphed it at 17 cents and look where we are now

Maybe you should share some wisdom with me and not be so cringy. I regret not listening to these anons and didn't buy in yesterday

Theres still time. This is a $3 token.

clean up your fucking english and learn how to shill properly or you will lose us all money you fucking brainlets

also learn how to fucking meme, you faggots never meme because you are too stupid to understand late 10s western internet humor

Kek

BNTY is exploding

Buy now or regret it normies

im so glad coins like this exist to keep the pajeet away from the real mooncoins

this thread stinks like shit

Missed the LAST moon landing fucktards?

BNTY all in, strong hands

Just went all in, tried my best to catch the bottom. I've been REQ'd before, but here's to hoping for a moon!

Also, there are other shitcoins worth more than this that have no webpage or use. Think about that.

Warning to the DBC bros, when it lists on the Chinese exchange they will be doing a airdrop at the same time. Lots of free coins to people who may sell them immediately. Be forewarned.

its a moon mission, not a moon landing
newfag