Is this the end of crypto?

Is this the end of crypto?

It was fun bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep. Fuck boomers

well sort of, but it will keep going until people release a mongodb database as a crypto currency which will make ppl lose faith

Ripple was overbought even at $0.25

Not on normiebase though so I think there's still steam left before it tanks.

No. The XRP pump is the banks retaliation for privacy coins doing so well. They NEED this centralised cripple-shit to be huge if they want to retain even a modicum of control over international finance but eventually they will lose. Privacy coins and decentralised blockchain tech in general will reign supreme and (((they))) won't be able to do a god damn thing about it.

That said seeing so many crypto enthusiasts rally behind centralised nonsense like cripple just to earn gains is a bit disheartening. I guess our little boys club of 2011/2012 really is completely gone now. It's just normies and day traders that don't know or care about the tech behind this stuff.

XRP to 100$, all others to 0.

Never try to beat Jews.

You realize that if cRipple doesn't get listed on normiebase it will most likely fucking tank?

kek, you are deluded. Banks haven't bought ripple. Whales are pumping it because it is "cheap". This is the only reason.

All they need to do is pump cripple and buy up all the legitimate coins.

Give me one reason why I should give a fuck about the future generations at my own expense?

t. Ari Shekelsteinerberg

I think the general consensus will what have been tried and true. It's like the founding fathers. BTC is going to be valued many, many times more than it currently is for a reason, faith. Also also privacy coins, yea.

You guys are fucking retards. It also gets a heap of ppl buying in thinking they are going to the moon then panic selling into other alts when it shits itself. Increases overall investment into cryptos. So makes us and all the big banks rich at the same time at the expense of normies. Of course this creates a huge bubble but i think we have a while till the great JUSTing of our time.

they are just pumping it HARD in discord currently

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542

How old are you retard crypto not being eaten by the (((bankers))) and destroying the fucking ponzischeme we call national fiat would help literally everyone alive today younger than the boomers. Unless you're just some old cunt who caused this shit in the first place what you're actually doing is hindering yourself in order to make quick gains and unless you got in over a month ago you are making shit gains anyway compared to other actually decentralised alts.

That's true but it being the 2nd largest marketcap currently with corporate branding and support behind it would mean that CoinBase is potentially leave massive ammount of money on the table.

Just in case though I'm putting a stop loss order on 50% Ripple at $2.25 just so I can sleep better

So what you’re saying is since ripple is a cheap scam coin, then that would make xlm a scam coin to since its a fork of ripple

BCH is a scamcoin but BTC isn't despite being forks.

Most countries havent even properly adopted (((credit cards))) and they've existed for over 50 years. What makes you think crypto will suddenly become the world's dominant transaction currency within the next 25 years after which everyone is gonna be too old to give a shit.

It might be

jeremy sounds like a fucking retard

I don't give a rat's arse about third world shitholes and clickfarm pajeets I care about the western world and there are so many coins out there literally begging to shit up the financial markets in the west.

I'm in my twenties and if it happens before I'm 60 (which lets face it, if it is going to happen it'll happen in well under 30 years or it'll die) I'll likely get to see a proper benefit from it.

Anyway if all you care about is gainz do you really think cripple has enough steam left in it to take the kinda gainz you can make on the literal dozens of currently very cheap established alt coins that you can trade into?

Found the unemployed UBI slave.

Yeah but he's normie as fuck. So that's what we're dealing with here.

So what exactly is wrong with buying cheap XRP for fiat and then cashing out when it peaks.
You're literally taking free money from the banks lmao.

>wage cucking
>6 years after buying my first bitcoins
I'd have to be pretty fucking handicapped to do that and I lost tonnes in MtGox.

jews decide the peak

I agree with all this except for one thing. Banks aren't really using Ripple. It's just being shilled on social and mainstream media. Eventually people will figure out XRP is worthless, and then what?

Buying low selling high is never bad. Shilling Cripple like it isn't centralised kikery is. Every positive word about cripple you type only helps the banks.

Doesn't matter who decides. It will peak when bitcoin is crushed. That's what they're aiming for, so sell XRP before it happens.

except that xlm isnt a fork of ripple anymore brainlet

I hate it too.

>muh coins is like muh vidya
>moar tendies mummy

God bless Ripple and the Jews. Gas all shitcoiners. The Ripple Reich will reign supreme.

I'm not saying they're USING it I'm saying they're the ones pumping/shilling it to force BTC down and make ripple a big contender, big enough to go for the next 'flippening' tier pump. The reason they're doing this is if they can make a centralised coin the 'next bitcoin' then it can be controlled.

They will fail but it is what is happening. Whoever is shilling it on social and mainstream media while stopping it bursting like a cheap condom has a shit load of money and connections.

You will stay poor cripple

Cell phones and internet connectivity in the 3rd world is much more common than banking.

moron

You will be paid $UBI to your vidya account monthly and be sucking VR loli trap dick for kicks while the people harvesting you are out in a real world living an actual life. Stay woke, you NEET slave fuck.

You mean the other way around.

3rd world countries: banker owned slavery
rest of the world: minimal or unenforced regulations, cheap phones and internet

Tell me, who has more freedom?

>has never been to the third world

I've been to the US many times.

>being owned by central banking kikery is the same as having access to banking services

>if I don't work and live off investment gains I'm a drone
>get a job and work for mr shekelstein

>has neither the skills, training, or utility to make the world a better place
>calls this set of characteristics "wage slavery" out of puerile incapacitated faggotry
>memeface.jpg

cripple is the ultimate scam tho

> pump worthless coin so normie give you valuable BTC literally for free
> then let cripple crash while you keep your BTC while it moon

Most Ripple is traded in 2nd best Korea: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets
These are the same people who buy Dash for some fucking reason.

Don't blame the boomers, blame Korea

>all that time programming mongodb years ago will finally pay off

i'm gonna make it bros

fuck jewpple and its supporters!
they sold everything for just x3 gains!

the degenerates in 2nd best korea make the degenerates in J A Pan look like the god damn Amish

Relax man. We didn't even reach the trillion in the total cap of the crypto market. Just be smart and catch as many moon missions as you can.

This is a trick by the banks. They will pull the plug at the last second. screencap this.