Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Gripping Gryphon Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF
Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Attached: 1521140798509.png (1000x1500, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!NMV1HIxD!goLf5bsyOaGb4aUZqNebfoDKlvlb_BnhVIyNtoqrfd0
mega.nz/#!ZAV2AD6B!bUUeOisiZbdbi326_JkatKZtQBwF_cST72HQ99odeKY
mega.nz/#!hA93BYhb!RedVn3yr-beB-uZtSymPKmC-FB7s64CQpwRs6zwXmXc
mega.nz/#!xd1j3AzS!C83YL-THaUGNweG9QhwNIqjz2ae7tei_bBudX2k85ys
mega.nz/#!IFUSVRRB!WiVXwwTkUl2qFLM9yRpibpKQUOCSGPkqMqcDyIwpmNs
mega.nz/#!kJ9X3bjQ!lRcr05whGoOoEx_ETXtMT5XJqRX8AR99XrvS3ThC92Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TwP4vSfjygY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Towergirls becomes a Saturday morning cartoon with late 60's and early 70's art direction (Space Ghost, Scooby Doo, Penelope Pitstop, etc)
>First half of the episode is an adventure to the tower of the Princess of the week
>Second half of the episode is the journey through the tower, rescuing the princess, and some goofy ending that plays on a Princess' traits
>Totally safe for work, though plenty of cleavage and such like old cartoons

Would you watch it?

Sorry for forgetting the subject. Well no bodies perfect

Attached: Demon Trolls.jpg (1024x2443, 565K)

Hmmmm as long as it's stays true to that and doesn't get some crappy unneeded reboot, hell yeah.

Most likely.

Could be pretty comfy.

Even better if it has lots of humorous stills like 60s spiderman has given us.

No problem mate.
Also, Envy no contest.

You chose... wisely.

Attached: 762e41fe-3936-468a-a0b6-7d8b1e1e19a3.jpg (772x1000, 148K)

Dream, shes a cutie!

You chose... wisely as well.

Attached: dd6d5721-21bd-4351-8941-3691d11d65fc.jpg (540x617, 60K)

I feel both proud and a little disconcerted that I see a lot of Monarch in myself. I think we could actually get along as buddies trying to be the best we can be.
Though Sloth is still best waifu material.

We ever going to get the other sins? Gluttony, Greed, or even some of the lesser known ones like despair or apathy? Or the virtues, perhaps?

Ruth all the way

Wow, a lot of wise people.

Attached: 67c66d08-1d77-4dce-8e4a-10eed92694ec.jpg (540x619, 84K)

Summerfell looks comfy. I will take the risks.

I want to get wrapped up in Dreamie's soft, warm coils!

You chose... poorly.

Attached: aecf2a3c-bc28-47aa-94d3-4766094c5b88.jpg (540x435, 64K)

Where are you getting these?
Also Jesus Christ.

The creators DA page, and that isn't her real form

Just kidding. Just watch out for other love birds. She... has a unique diet.

Attached: 589bba17-d035-4e7a-8761-6d9b157c0326.jpg (540x770, 111K)

I thought this tread was about Towergirls, not Troll-o-rama

Attached: 58343f5e2baa0718e89a67b42794ca65.jpg (640x882, 343K)

It's a well made fan chart and anons want to talk about it, lighten up man

Attached: Squire courtier6.jpg (1200x1600, 466K)

t. The Janitor are you the same one in /mgw/? is there only 1 on Veeky Forums?

Yeah. Slay all trolls!

Attached: dorf II slayer (COUNTER).png (434x461, 6K)

May you find redemption in a honourble death, dwari

Attached: hero_slayer-NEW.jpg (555x1015, 62K)

I'm no Janitor, and what is /mgw/ Monster girl world building? if so I stopped going to that thread for a while now And I think there is more than one janny on Veeky Forums

My spoilers messed up on me

It's fuck monstergirls general + reactionary fuck monstergirls (in the other sense) posts; but that doesn't sound Veeky Forums-related, hence the w.
And /twgg/ definitely used to be the most rapidly moderated thread. I'd heard that's why we weren't moved to /qst/ but /cyoag/ is still here too, so who knows.

Attached: Dawi Princess 2.png (1000x655, 133K)

Pride was before they made her a dude

Attached: Fairy_Princess_Costumes.png (1000x1000, 344K)

>Bondage Fairies
FUCK that takes me back

So....are her wings replace switch balloons with the tingle outfit?

Pressed down under the zentai I assume but that would be a nice touch

Allrgihty, RPG Rules are done, grab them and have fun. Also remember to update the pastebin with this and remove all the old content.

Core Rules v.1.0.1.d
mega.nz/#!NMV1HIxD!goLf5bsyOaGb4aUZqNebfoDKlvlb_BnhVIyNtoqrfd0

Character Creation v0.8.2.c
mega.nz/#!ZAV2AD6B!bUUeOisiZbdbi326_JkatKZtQBwF_cST72HQ99odeKY

NpC Compendium v0.6
mega.nz/#!hA93BYhb!RedVn3yr-beB-uZtSymPKmC-FB7s64CQpwRs6zwXmXc

Character Sheet, Spellbook, Campsite Management Sheet v0.3 (.odt files are for Open Office not Word)
mega.nz/#!xd1j3AzS!C83YL-THaUGNweG9QhwNIqjz2ae7tei_bBudX2k85ys

New Princesses for the RPG game v0.3
mega.nz/#!IFUSVRRB!WiVXwwTkUl2qFLM9yRpibpKQUOCSGPkqMqcDyIwpmNs

Gen 1 to 3 and Expansion Princesses Rebalanced Stats for a quick reference v0.1
mega.nz/#!kJ9X3bjQ!lRcr05whGoOoEx_ETXtMT5XJqRX8AR99XrvS3ThC92Y

Welp, that's a lot of work, but now you have no excuses to just fiddle around.

The NpC compendium could contain some Lore for the RPG game, which could be even different from the standard lore, but since i had the Approval from Gats, everything is fine.

Also the 4 New Princesses have more or less their own lore and separated stats.

Remember that the RPG is more Adventure-oriented rather than avague Kingdom Management.
You can play it alone and just kill stuff and try to rescue princesses or play with other people or even with a GM which could invent a story or a narrative. As i already said, there is a lot of customization both for the players and GM's, from how to create and build you Character (which doesn't need to be a Knight) to the Princess you save.

Everything published so far is Safe for Work. The lewd rules will be done maybe later, but first i need feedback since Dragon Princess 2 and 3 and some bossess have simple stats and are not complete.

Attached: TWG Logo.png (437x141, 15K)

Testing

Attached: GMPrincess_thonkin.png (434x461, 15K)

Bam

I love this so much. Thank you

I read through them, and it seems solid. There's still some typoes in the text, though.
I'm assuming dowries for the expansion princesses will be added at some point, because currently they have stats as companions and their affect/wealth/power stats, but no dowries (I also noticed that list of expansion princesses has drow while elsewhere in the rules night elves are refernced, which is inconsistent as I assume drow princess is the same as night elf princess and night elves are still the not-drow elves).
Will there also be other bosses added beasides DP 2 and 3 (who currently have entries but they're not finished)? It would be neat to see some of the boss chart bosses, like Ancient/Dragon Knight and the Stygian Queen, there.

Attached: Monkey Princess6.png (600x1000, 306K)

Attached: slimao.png (434x461, 6K)

Side Princess Discussion #16
Pod Princess

Sorry for the wait on this one! Veeky Forums was fucking up for me last night. Stationgirls' answer to Plant Princess, her pros and cons point towards Little Shop of Horrors as reference. She sings, is persuasive, and only needs fertilizer, though I hope that con doesn't mean she's keen on eating me. If she's as big as the plant from the movie, I'm not sure if I even could carry her around if I wanted, but I guess that's just the way it goes.

Asteroid Fragment is all but useless in my opinion. Yes, it could disrupt enemies, but in order to transport it it'd have to be on your ship, which is full of electronics! Just having it would cripple you, and the outcome isn't really worth it. Dolly is presumably to help carry her around, along with any of the "fertilizer" you'd have to give her. Weak tech overall.

Lust bonus is much better, though it heavily depends on how long "short living" means. If it's just a few hours, maybe not that great, but a few days could potentially work out better? I hope they don't point and start screaming if they see anyone related to the captured subject though.

Blowjobs is an obvious joke, and I had to look up what nyotaimori even meant. Apparently it's eating sushi off a naked woman, so... okay? Weird kink to have, but I try not to judge. Cum on leaves being a dislike removes pretty much the last thing that might have made her redeemable.

:/ Unimpressed by this one. I love Little Shop of Horrors, which is what makes it so upsetting to me that Pod Princess is so inadequate. She can't even move, her tech is garbage, and even her lust bonus barely makes it worth it, all while you have to make sure she gets plenty of sunlight (hard to do in a spaceship) and giving her fertilizer to feed off of. If it's anything like LSoH, that means people, and even going off the sexual innuendo it'd take a lot of nut to feed a Princess big enough to need a dolly to carry around. Not very impressed, and a definite pass

Attached: feed.jpg (500x534, 119K)

Gotrek and Felix but its towergirls

There are still typos? Dayum! Well point them out so i'll fix them.
Also, yes i will add the expansion princesses dowries later. So far i'll take a break. About the bosses i will obviously add more, but first i wanted to just publish everything while giving few to test.
The more feedback i get, the sooner those will be made.
Also yes, night elf is drow and dwarf 3 is duergar. I prefer to call them that way

There's a typo in the mouse beastfolk engineer's entry, where it reads "bedder education" instead of (I presume) "better education".
Aside from that there were spots where spots where I felt the grammar was somewhat awkward, if not technically incorrect.

Yeah i was writing better, but for some reason i wrote bedder, lulz.
As you can see english isn't my first language, so i could write strange stuff sometime, so if that happends, just tell me so i can fix.
I'm also in the discord if you want, and i've also in program to host a demonstrative session soon, since so far i got two people interested to try the game on Rol20

[fungus ingestion intensifies]

Attached: 1520801942899.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

Attached: GolemDragon2.png (434x461, 7K)

Must've been pretty expensive to make a non-flat screen face

Can't even walk and her items are useless. 0/10, put it in the compost heap

is actually a reference to WH:Vermintide since it's from the same universe. The dwarf ranger usually uses certain Khazalid words to call others or describe stuff (Azul-umngi means metal-covered human, which refers to the empire soldier).

Also if you read the Ratlings in the NpC Compendium you'll find some similarities with the Skavens

she's actually on of my favorite XD

Having another slow day, huh?

Attached: dierdre card.png (479x479, 77K)

Between the freeze and time. Veeky Forums's been gettin slower in a lot of different threads lately. I blame Hiroshimoot.

gonna be workin on stats this weekend, im mostly usin the spreadsheet as a sort of base, but if you have any ideas for the current gen5exp gals then throw em at me

Attached: Gen5beg.png (2000x3300, 952K)

Don't mess with perfection Brumus

Attached: Chi.png (800x700, 165K)

I threw together what the current proposed states of each princess are that I had access to. Not to look pretty or like a final version but for easy comparisons.

Attached: Comparison.png (1800x3006, 716K)

There are also the potential Serpent Princess stuff I worked on awhile back

Psi also had stuff written for her but I do not have access to a copy so hopefully someone else can repost it.

Attached: Dragon and Serpent Princess.png (872x477, 196K)

I still vote for changing Psi to Shard and Ryujin back to Serpent

I like the shard name, but Serpent would probably be weird with all the snake princesses we have. Unless Brumus could fit Sea Serpent in, which he probably cant.

The idea for changing Psi to Shard is cause of her change into a SHARDmind.
As for Ryujin to Serpent, Ryujin in Japanese mythology is a DRAGON GOD. Naming her Serpent however would carry out the false dragon motif the expansion ladies have better, save for the half-breed of course. That and me calling her anything other than Serpent Princess would just be weird to me at this point lol.

Can you show Pride in a dress? Just for bicuriosity

Has someone done Wizgille already?

I am sorry, but he hasn't done art for Pride in a dress. Plus, it would probably be in a suit.

+Redhead
+Bigtits
+Tomboy
+Southern beauty
+Mechanically enhanced

I dont think cards are supposed to have that many positive traits

I am surprised none of her bonuses allow you to touch her more safely. Might be why I did not go for her more. If she was safe to touch she would be like a less addictive Arcane Princess in a way.

Universal Converter could maybe change it into kinetic energy so that it would just be solid force touching you like how Arcane Princess acts but that is iffy if it would work but it is closest I can see.

Otherwise she has some of the strongest attributes of the chart, very useful to have for your ship. I mean she is from the "Heart of the Galaxy" probably literally so she is pretty important.

I have not heard of Little Shop of Horrors.

I like her design. Good for ship aesthetics. Don't like her overall as much as I want to like her.

Dolly is kind of sad/funny as it takes up a bonus slot.

I had to look up what

Attached: pls no.png (273x322, 44K)

Side Princess Discussion # 17
Agent Princess

Every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed (wo)man. Can't help but love a girl in uniform, and her cool demeanor would probably be fun too. Unfortunately, I'm a sucker for laughter, so if she truly has no sense of humor that would be disappointing. I also am not a fan of anyone who would lie to me regularly, so... yeah. Obviously a Men in Black reference, with M.I.B. even being where she's from. Kinda wish that wasn't so on the nose, but what can you do?

Neuralyzer is a gimmie. Gotta have the thing that erases memories if you're doing a Men in Black reference! The Badass Gun is another fun thing, but I feel like having more than one "gun weapon" tech item is just a tad repetitive. Noisy Cricket could've made up for it, but this works as well.

Black Suit is about what you'd expect from an item by that name! Look official, and get in places I assume only Agent Princess herself would have access to. Simple but gets the job done, just like the Princess herself in a way.

Kinks fit her well. She doesn't want to take off the suit, and she likes staying in the dark. Worst comes to worse, if you get caught you could always just memory wipe whoever caught you. That idea almost makes me disappointed that "flashing" isn't one of her kinks.

Not a bad Princess! A little bit bland on the tech department, but maybe that's the point for someone like her. If you like a girl in a suit, Agent's a good pick. If not, maybe you might not remember she's there to begin with.

Attached: L.jpg (300x540, 15K)

Attached: Mimic2.png (500x283, 90K)

Itty Bitty Mimic Tiddies

Attached: Mimic pasties.png (139x230, 28K)

Attached: export.gif (205x408, 166K)

I've loved the men in black urban myths and having a princess based off them, even if she's more a movie reference than anything else, is pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=TwP4vSfjygY
Nice
What a shame, though

>Tail hand
This will always be the most uniquely designed princess, fanart or otherwise.
The breasts bouncing look like putty or something, with how they stretch. That, and the tail just looks like it wouldn't actually be connected to the body. Otherwise, we need more animated stuff like this that gives depth to the characters. That's such an interesting thing, even though the sprites we always have are charming as they are.

Attached: queen_amazon_by_thebrave-db033ye.png (420x595, 140K)

Attached: 1508365291064.gif (434x461, 79K)

Big Fat Mimic Tats

You forgot the image

Attached: Mimic Queen.png (1456x1434, 439K)

Attached: ValPrin.png (434x461, 5K)

Would've liked to post Mimic II

>Prin
>No crown

It clearly stands for pringles

due to some OC related stuff, we had to change Tiefs colors, what do yall think?

Attached: tief new.png (143x201, 23K)

That's a real darn shame. Her colors were one of my favorite parts. The green jacket looked really good.
I still like the clothes, if not more than the old ones, but I am not a huge fan of the colors. I'd like her skin to be more human-toned, rather than red.

She was someone's OC? Dammit. Those new colors just aren't that good, so she dropped in value in my books quite a bit.

I only have a vague idea of what's on the spreadsheet, but I don't think we should stay too attached to that stuff. Its pretty old, and a good bit of it could use some touching up, based on what Phi's put up.

I'll probably focus more on the landmark and spell focus than the princess traits themselves, as I find those more interesting to come up with. But I may throw one or two pros/cons out there.

>Devil
Stats: Low love, modest lust, high money, moderate high power.
Landmark: Devil's Tower (reference to a national park), Pits of the damned, or a lawyer's office.
Spells: Phi's weren't too bad, selling souls and such as the main focus is pretty fitting.
Probably a gold-digger or very obvious temptress, and relishes the fact.

>Hunter
Stats: Low love, low lust, high money, high power.
Landmark: Hunter's Guild, Bounty Board, or a hidden castle HQ of sorts
Spells: probably revolve around monster tracking, trapping, or slaying
Clearly had a rough upbringing. Takes time to warm up to anyone, but will always be afraid for their safety when she does.
Crazy prepared. (five variations of each potion. monster killing implement for any occasion)

>Trash
Stats: Good love, good lust, no money, low power.
Landmarks: Dumpster/back alley
Spells: One mans trash, another man's treasure? Find useful things that've been thrown out.

>Leonin
Stats: moderate/high love, modest lust, low money, high power.
Landmarks: Pride's Peak
Still rooting for a tomboy/reverse trap focus.

>Farm
I like Phi's example pretty well both in terms of landmark and spells

Cont.

maybe this?

Attached: tief blu.png (143x201, 23K)

>Oracle
Stats: Low love, low lust, high money or high power.
Landmark: Basically has to be the towergirls' universe's Oracle of Delphi.
Spells: Obvious divination spells.
Probably tries to be kind and help people out. But one thing I always think about oracles, they are probably pretty depressed/detached from those around them. Usually because people ask petty questions, he can learn basically anything about you, and above all else, he knows when, where, and why everyone will die if asked. Probably a stepforward smiler because of it.

>Tiefling
Stats: High love, low/no lust, moderate/low money, high power.
Landmark: Some sort of library or barracks/military outpost maybe? Her outfit reminds me off an officer's uniform, and both fit a structured and orderly nature.
Spells: Possibly related towards order based magic or whatnot? Might be a bit of overlap with Modron there though.
To me, she seems like a rather up-tight, serious, and professional/disciplined princess. Especially in contrast to aasimar. I'd like to see one or two of those traits shown in her pros/cons.
I like me a serious gal and you gotta love a woman in uniform.

>Aasimar
Stats: Low love, high lust, high money, moderate/low power.
Landmark: In contrast, a spa or some sort of place of relaxation. Maybe a place of both mediation/prayer and lounging.

>Pixie
Not sure how much she's keeping the naiad/nymph theming. I'd at least recommend a little less blatant focus on a target fetish.
Maybe she'd be a more of a helpful friend as opposed to Fairy. I think of Pixies as almost a duo to faries, similar to tieflings and aasimars dynamic.

Writing more than I thought, Cont.

Definitely better. Colors are more calm, still looks like the original, and is easy on the eyes.

Damn, is there no way to convince the OC Owner to let us keep the old colors? These are Massive downgrades.

I actually really like this one.

>Dryad
Stats: High love, low lust, low money, moderate/high power.
Landmark: I actually kind of like Phi's idea, a grove of trees made out of her own kin.
Spells: Gaia's growth/Gaia's vengeance sort of deal. Either grow plants and trees, or raise them to fight for you.
I'll admit there is a big disparity here between what I like and what Phi likes. I'd like to at least argue that Phi's is more geared towards the original dryad art, the one with legs and a more humanoid body; while this one I feel is its own, separate thing, based on Kapyia's art. At the very least I ask for not as big of a focus on a fetish.
Probably a motherly disposition, but that pose also gives me the idea that she could be a bit sassy. Polite and helpful to those who treat her forest with respect, but easily angered by littering/carving and the like. The hibernation con is a pretty cool idea though.

>Modron
Landmark: Clockwork cube (giant construct made out of gears and such, looks something like a puzzle box, constantly changing shape and orientation to some hidden pattern)

>Psi
Stats: Med love, low lust, med money, med power.
Landmark: IIRC, there was talk about how their origins revolved around a giant crystal gate? Maybe that, or some cosmic portal like thing.
Spells: Maybe one based wholly around mental magic, the other around commanding crystal shards?
I believe her original card was more geared towards the giegue/mewtwo styled Psi princess. Its kind of cool that our attempts to try and make a psi princess resulted in around 3 completely different kinds (alien, spell weaver, and shardmind)
Her clothes and armor give me the idea that she is a pretty hardened princess who knows how to defend herself. And her face would imply she is pretty stoic and unflappable. Maybe a hidden soft side under that, or a tad bit of nativity when dealing with others. Maybe she's used to communicating via mind-link, and doesn't understand most people don't approve of being probed.

Wait, what happened? Why can't we use teifling's colors anymore?
I'm on side, who's the OC owner, is there no way to coinvince them to let us keep the colors?

I guess this one's slightly less shitty.
This fucking sucks, though, why the hell can we not keep the colors?

Wait, so were not allowed to keep the color, but we ARE Allowed to keep the design?
I'm sorry, this is just very confusing, why would the Owner of Teifling princess let us keep Teifling princess if they don't want us to have teifling princess? Wouldn't we just have to make an entirely new design if they don't want us using her? (Which is the option I support, you can't just change a character's colors like this, they both look like shit.)
(If I'm understanding what your saying right.)

Brute, can we get more of an explanation of what's going on? Why can't we have teifling's colors anymore?

Wait, yea, hold on, how does this make any sense?

What was Tief's original colors?

make the freckles darker, or use the black blush marks

This.
We also lost some thigh, and, most importantly, her cute little fang.
Though, my point still stands, this is basically the same design, why is the OC owner letting us keep her but not the colors?

Maybe go for a skin color between these two?
ALso what said, make the freckles and blush darker.

Damn Veeky Forums's 2000 character limit.

>Triton
Landmark: Something geared towards military since she's kitted for war (sunken armory)?
Spells: Neptune's Bounty, Poseidon's Wrath?
I got no problem with Siren, but I definitely see Siren and Triton as two separate princesses. Entirely different races and characteristics.
Due to her aquatic nature, would her kingdom not have a bit more history with Ryujin/sea serpent princess? Perhaps she was supposed to lead the charge against ryujin to help free her people, but got caught and thrown in a tower before she could do so.

Apologies for the walls of text. Figure I might as well get most of my initial ideas out now in the planning stages. Any thoughts by anyone?

That's pretty good. The subdued lavender matches well with the grey tones. Glad the freckles are still there.

Can we make her skin more lavender and less grey?

im uncertain about the exact semantics of it, but it involved someone who payed for the original tiefling sprite commission. We can change something if its made for the thread, but this gal is owned essentially, but we were at least given permission to use a different color variant of her