>missed qtum
>missed verge
>missed tron
every opportunity i have to make i fuck it up

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not too late for elix mah nigga

Unless you had > $20k in a single one, who cares. Spend your time getting a better job.

Look into BAT

Let me spoon feed you opportunity

Don't miss FUN then. It's hilarious because it's super memed but is going to moon on its own merits. Wish you the best user

>missed ITC
>missed TAU

Dont miss bat

It's difficult to invest in IOTA and ADA because they don't communicate with the public. Nobody know what's going on inside them. These are insider coins that only insiders and partners and rich investors know a pump is coming.

idk how the fuck to buy this im trying to get in on friday

out of curiosity, what DID you buy?

The gates still open on XLM

missed all of these too,
don't cry user
ENG is the next train
it's about to moon tomorrow
currently correcting
get on?

Buying right now is on etherdelta only. Watch a youtube video on how to use with metamash.
Legit exchange could be here by Friday, not sure.

This is the link:
etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

go with enj or die poor

I actually sold my alts literally SECONDS before the largest alt bullrun in the history of crypto

And now I'm too much of a pussy to buy back in when everything is at ATH, knowing that it will just fucking keep going up and I'm missing out as BTC slumps.

Fucking kill me. This is some kind of bad dream right, where every move I make is the wrong one and everyone else is just imaginary trying to get me to continue making worse and worse moves?

Looking, but seeing an ATH and no growth after a year. You think Brave integration is going to moon it?

Want another shot? Get in POE. No one here talks about it yet, but it's moving up fast. I bought at 3 cents. Tonight it is at 15 cents.

BAT already mooned bro. Why go in on a market cap that high. Get rich by getting in the ground floor. TAU

They’re shilling it because coinbase is adding new cryptos this year and a lot of people think BAT will be added.

I heard they're gonna add POE and pull BTC from their site