What's the most subtle gatekeeping method I can use to keep women out of my games?

What's the most subtle gatekeeping method I can use to keep women out of my games?

No white knights allowed.

Attached: 1517949535313.jpg (667x667, 73K)

Just be yourself.

Be me to it by a millisecond.

Keep that kind of attitude up and you shouldn't have any problems.

Attached: forever-alone-internet-knight_o_1179800.jpg (500x407, 44K)

Run a ERP

/thread

You buggers, sneaking in while the thread updated for me.

Women love those, so do women (male).

if you find players through meetup sites, include a P.S. stating that crude and offensive humor is expected, complaints on this ground will not be tolerated. those women who are not deterred will either become offended, in which case they will either remove themselves or get kicked for demanding things be changed to suit them, or they will prove themselves to be at least thick skinned enough to roll with the neckbeards, like a white guy in a group of gangbangers.

A pistol with a loaded bullet. Point it at your head and pull the trigger. There, no more women in your games you /r9k/ vermin.

Got it in one.

This. Women really want to get fucked by bugs

so do women (male) and male's, and hermaphrodites, and...

I think you have a problem with specific kinds of women rather than women in general. There are women who can be totally cool and there are women who are emotionally disturbed fanfic writers who will lose their shit if you kill or nerf their mary sue self insert character.

Honestly, just search for players that seem cool without caring about their sex. Its not like this hobby attracts a lot of girls anyways.

In all realness why would you not want women to play?

I would think a pretty Rping nerdy girl is every fa/tg/uys dream.

too soon bro

Aw, she's triggered.

>Experienced players only

>This game uses a lot of math

>Bring your own dice

Not triggered, you should be proactive in removing vermin, lest they breed and the infestation grows. After all, only an utter subhuman would be triggered by the mere presence of a woman in their tabletop game.

Fuck

Does it really matter? No one wants to play with you.

Attached: 1370151697154.jpg (205x200, 12K)

Attached: download (18).jpg (198x254, 13K)

Attached: 1430594849049.jpg (385x402, 124K)

Nice pile of pixels

Until she turns out to be an "open relationship" feminist.

FPBP

Nerdy girls are fine, "nerdy" girls are the worst thots imaginable.

You unironically own a trillby, don't you?

I've never seen anyone this triggered before.

This.

It's why I stopped hanging out with cosplayers.

bra-fucking-vo

Good job finding yourself fag lord

Samefag

>she
it's always some pathetic dude that has no chance in hell with the hypothetical women that he's rabidly defending

Don't be bitter that we have groups and you don't, numales are just too immature for this hobby.

>thirsty white knights coming out the woodworks
fucking wew lads, get over it.
Just make it clear to your friends that you want to keep it between you. If they bring a woman along, then afterwards firmly but politely remind them that it stresses you out and you don't want her there.

You're the only who can decide who joins and who doesn't, op.

>numales are just too immature for this hobby
Then stop playing in the hobby you moron.

Attached: 1453861400048.jpg (480x480, 33K)

The only good bug's a dead bug

>Whiteknghting
>Uses "I know you are but what am I" arguments.

Attached: 1509475496850.jpg (278x319, 52K)

1) Be a good host and for every session have some snacks and plenty of drinks at ready - soft / fizzy/ plain / whatever. Even better if the snacks are salty.
2) Make sure to always keep the seat up.
3) When girl starts bitching about that (they always will), promise to be more considerate.
4) If the girl is literally shimmering with frustration carry on, otherwise go back to 2)
5) next time take the seat off completely and stash it away

Attached: Screenshot_2015-07-27_15.11.13.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

I dont mind having to squat, user. I just want to play games

Attached: 5291c1a6fdad4f4e973fbe02acd7e89e.jpg (540x800, 33K)

Best post in the thread.

Take your own advice.

In university groups, no, you'll get expelled for misogyny these days.

This.

Then you're not a normie.

>university
There's your problem; stop being european

Attached: 1445734609707.jpg (523x532, 56K)

Girls can't be gopniks, you dummy.

>you'll get expelled for misogyny these days.
No, they just filter insecure cucks who can't keep their spaghetti in around a female. Whining about women is a sign of low intelligence and insecurity. Nobody wants a weak, stupid, socially inept male in their groups.

Thanks for posting that meme from 2003. It really strengthened the argument.

And by that I mean the argument that you're a faggot. Faggot.

Attached: Failboat.jpg (480x360, 107K)

Or maybe you are faggot here you whiny retard.

>whaaaah grug no like feeelmale in group
You're either shitposting for (You)s or you're legitimately retarded. Did you think this topic would be well received anywhere? Fucking idiot.

Then a majority of women must be incredibly fucking stupid.

Why the fuck should people have to tolerate a whiny That Guy in their groups who's misanthropic enough to hate half the human race based off of some shit they read on the internet?

Or just /r9k/ users are stupid

Your argument is that he's a convenient caricature, you've never met him, you don't know him and you're raging because of a post on a taiwanese fishing board. Neither he, nor anyone else has to tolerate anyone, faggot, that's the point. A vagina doesn't make you special. There are plenty people on this board that would turn someone for any other reason. (I wouldn't personally I prefer to give people a chance)

Play in a gay bar.

Good job, user

Attached: 1439298618412.jpg (433x480, 134K)

The white knights in here are unreal. I can somewhat sympathize with OP since most times my groups have turned to shit it's been because of a female. However to say "no girls allowed" is a bit much. I've been in a group that had an awesome female player who acted like one of the bros, but the DM fucked everything up by wanting to bang her and giving her character special treatment. I've had a group fail because a female player had a breakdown halfway through the session and started crying because it was too hard to learn. I've also had an all male group turn to shit because one guy went out of his way to refuse to take any DM plot hooks and flat said no to teaming up with the other players for a quest. Instead of a "No Girls" rp just have a "No Assholes" rp

yeah, better to be MURICAN. Then you won't even be able to afford higher education without going into lifelong debt :^)

I mean, if they dont want you in their groups, I don 't think theyre the type of people you wanna play with anyway.

>Anyone who isn't a progressive soyboy is retarded

Logically unsupported

lol

fpbp

Attached: raughs.jpg (450x450, 38K)

Your retarded face is logically unsupported.

Gynophobia is always cringeworthy.

Gay men aren't into beta hobbies like roleplaying.

Then explain OP

IQ difference between conservatives and liberals favor liberals as more intelligent so not really, lulz

Op existing says otherwise

IQ is a biased measure of intelligence.

Attached: 1518365301184.jpg (934x776, 47K)

Sure it is, brainlet.

Attached: 472tNoH.jpg (1366x768, 71K)

And yet you love trotting it out when discussing blacks.

gopnista are a thing.

Most of the rocket scientists, the most prominent ones we've ever had in the USA at least were from the south.

I have a gay couple in my regular sessions, been friends for years. They powergame constantly. Come to think of it, most gay guys I know at larp do too.

Attached: XhwifcF.png (527x548, 471K)

Southerner here, the south isn't entirely conservative. There are plenty of liberals here.

>rocket scientists are from where it's easier to launch rockets
Wow no fucking shit Einstein.

I don't discuss blacks, stop projecting your /pol/ experiences onto me

Yeah, but most of the brain surgeons and and astronauts I've met are libs.