Stat me

Stat me.

Attached: hehe xd.jpg (1531x1531, 318K)

The bisexual, the bisexual, or the spirit thing?

+1 overpriced PVC

The bisexuals.

shit fanfic/10

Gay/10.

Asami, Human, Rogue 8/Fighter 4/Bard 2
Armor Class: 14
Hit Points: 77 (14d6 +28)
Speed: 35
STR:8
DEX:15
CON:10
INT:15
WIS:11
CHA:12
Korra, Human/Spirit, Favored Soul 3/Monk 5/ Kineticist 10
Armor Class: 12
Hit Points: 153 (18d12 +36)
Speed: 60
STR:14
DEX:12
CON:24
INT:8
WIS:8
CHA:18

hotglue/10

Korra was okay and getting butthurt over clearly foreshadowed yuri is kinda stupid desu. There were some dumb parts, but the yuri was not one of them.

Attached: korra end.gif (450x268, 5.25M)

Painted statue
Weight: 5 lb
Value: 7 silver

>foreshadowed
>Both were dating Mako for most off the series
There wasn't a single hint either of them liked girls, unless Korra blushing at a compliment counts, and it doesn't.

>clearly foreshadowed yuri
There was no "foreshadowing", user, it was hamfisted into the show literally last-minute because they just wanted to add a pro-gay message into their children's show.

THIN YOUR PAINTS

>don't watch the show
>complain about things you project onto the show you didn't watch

The giant robot was dumb bullshit. Korra and Asami's relationship had subtle but real progression. There was no message tossed in for brownie points.

>There was no message tossed in for brownie points.
They literally admitted that the whole relationship was for brownie points.

>INT:8
>WIS:8
kek accurate

Over rated but still cute

It was so subtle they had to fucking clarify it on twitter. The only reason this show is remembered now is because of that gay kiss, and that was their intention.

>that gay kiss
...Of which there was none.

I watched every episode, you're seeing what you want to see, there was no foreshadowing

>"If it seems out of the blue to you, I think a second viewing of the last two seasons would show that perhaps you were looking at it only through a hetero lens."

What kind of statement is that? The faggots blithering on about some political message are seeing what they want to see. Korra and Asami's interactions definitely held more weight than 'just friends' toward the end of season 3.

The only thing I learned is that Mako can bendthe women he dates into lesbians.

>"We did it for all our queer friends, family, and colleagues. It is long over due that our media (including children’s media) stops treating non-heterosexual people as nonexistent, or as something merely to be mocked. I’m only sorry it took us so long to have this kind of representation in one of our stories."

>The faggots blithering on about some political message are seeing what they want to see.
So the actual creators of the show are "just seeing what they want to see"?

They became closer but never had any real moments until Korra asks Asami to go on vacation to the spirit world. Assuming two girls, both of whom have had relationships with men, are together just because they're close is ridiculous. I would've liked a more clear build up, like maybe they could hold hands or something in earlier episodes. Every other relationship in Korra and ATLA it was clear from the get go, only this one is "subtle". Its another asspull in a series ruined by asspulls.

Did you see that interview with the creator?
It was for brownie points.

I have a feeling you didn't watch the show while it was ongoing. Did you? Because after the last episode (which was online only and not aired on Nick), a bunch of people were talking about how hamfisted the whole lesbian thing was. And I think it would have been fine if they just left it sorta-ambiguous, but then happened. So yeah, literally done for points.

>>"If it seems out of the blue to you, I think a second viewing of the last two seasons would show that perhaps you were looking at it only through a hetero lens."
Oh they can go get fucked with that kind of handwaving. They didn't set up a relationship, threw it at the fans that remained through that shitshow of a sequel, and then condescend to people because they don't buy the hastily forced "romance" between two characters.

They did it because they wanted to feel good about themselves and champion a cause they couldn't properly convey anyways.

Imagine being so lost that you end up here to discuss your below average show intended for children. Seek help in your life

>implying this isn't the best board to discuss other topics
But I agree, LoK is not something I care to talk about since it was good for all of 2 episodes.

There were no bad fights in korra. You just can’t fuck up kung fu magic.

Not that guy, but one of the issues in LoK was the lack of Kung Fu in the Kung Fu magic. It relied too much on punch elements and not the elaborate moves in ATLA.

I am that guy and it doesn't matter how good the fights were if most of the fights don't have a reason to care backing them. also what said.

>Both were dating Mako for most off the series
Less than half of the series actually.
>There wasn't a single hint either of them liked girls, unless Korra blushing at a compliment counts, and it doesn't.
Korra and Asami's relationship steadily grew closer throughout season 3, to the point that in season 4, Asami's the only person Korra actually writes to. It's also pretty clear that she prefers Asami over all her other friends at that point. The hints are subtle, but they're there if you're paying attention.

The hints were only there if you were there to smack it to cartoon lesbians in the first place. Most were there to watch brown girls punch people with kung fu magic, not watch low-grade yuri. They could watch japanese cartoons if they wanted that.

You're either going into it knowing they get together, and parsing every interaction in that context, or projecting yuri onto the show and coincidentally being validated. The relationship was mishandled and the only people who seriously believed they would get together at the time were yuri shippers, everyone else was confused at the lack of build up. Its always the same excuse of "its there I swear, just look closer" but it isn't there and latching on to normal behavior between friends as proof is dumb, and if the show writers thought anything they showed between Korra and Asami was romantic, then they're dumb. If they're going to put romance in the show the shouldn't have half-assed it.

BASED

Remember at the end of some movies, you'd see a quick little epilogue that briefly told you what the main characters all went on to do afterward? Stuff like "Ted went on to found a successful marketing company, and remains close friends with Bob to this day. Jerry settled down with a girl he met at Starbucks, and they had seven kids together. The day after Susan got out of prison, she tried to rob the same Starbucks, but slipped on a napkin and suffered a personality-changing head injury. She now helps to feed the homeless at a local soup kitchen."

Asami and Korra getting together is basically just one of those. It's just fluff, it really doesn't matter at all. The fact that people get genuinely upset over it really blows my mind.

Having not watched the last season, those two being gay is laughably absurd.

Attached: 1496251796687.jpg (540x699, 319K)

Who knows? Maybe it threatens their maleness or some shit. People are giant snowflakes.

>The fact that people get genuinely upset over it really blows my mind.
From where I'm sitting, most of the negative reaction comes from what happened afterwards with the creators comments. Confusion was more common where I frequented but nobody likes finding out an odd moment happened because the creators sold out harder than you had originally suspected given the overall poor quality of the show and it's rapid decline.

Now all that remains is the smouldering grudge people have for yet another show they got invested in getting some forced representation alongside all the rest of the garbage that came with it. It's not even like (all of the) people hate the idea of lesbians, just how poorly written and contrived it was. Yeah, this is basically nothing that impacts the plot and in a lot of ways it's exactly like finding out Dumbledore is Gay. But it was basically the final shit sprinkles on the writing of this show.

>growing closer to someone and writing to them means you're gay all of a sudden

Attached: 1519675412858.png (725x901, 1.19M)

What an awful fig.

I didn't think they were going to get together, but it wasn't a huge shock to me when they did. Thinking over how their relationship evolved in the previous two seasons, it made sense to me. Their relationship with each other was way closer than with any of the other characters hell, definitely closer than either of them got with Mako, even when they were dating him, so it wasn't terribly surprising that they ended up being more than friends.

>growing closer to someone to the exclusion of everyone else doesn't imply romantic attraction

>to the exclusion of everyone else
I don't recall that happening, but no, it doesn't imply romantic attraction.

Dyke/10, would immolate.

>growing closer to someone to the exclusion of everyone else doesn't imply romantic attraction
you are genuinely unwell.

Sadness/10. This is all Avatar is now, bisexuals or setting things up for Korras adventure to become a lesbian.

The Yuri was almost the dumbest part in the entire show, only eclipsed by Avatar origins.

Yeah the kiss was a fan edit because even the shippers got cucked by bryke on this one.

Thanks Bryan, your comment is still retarded and your comparison to Miyasaki was retarded too.

To add to this, every intimate moment or critical moment Korra had in the last season she brought Mako along, even when she went missing in the end it was Mako who was leading the search. When Asami almost died Korra gave 0 shits about it. They could and should have done that differently if they wanted to try being subtle.

Pretty much this. Korrasami for me validated all the critisisms of Bryke people had made before. Everything that could be brushed off as "just Nick being Nick" fell flat the moment Bryke got pretty much what they wanted and were proud of it.

>they didn't see
Fucking speedwatchers

Grass
Turf
No geomantics

Anyone that defends this garbage will be chemically castrated

/pol/ bait +4

>There wasn't a single hint either of them liked girls, unless Korra blushing at a compliment counts, and it doesn't.
Denying this hard

Attached: 1484636990392.png (1280x786, 737K)

10/10 best ending for the show

Rickty reckty rekt with a side dish of rekt-ironi and noodles.

Attached: REKT.jpg (1280x1564, 612K)