How would he fare in DC Comics?

How would he fare in DC Comics?

Attached: Robot_Gabumon.jpg (716x600, 136K)

He's basically Batman level IQ with fairly decent superhuman ability.

So he'd probably just replace Batman on the Justice League.

GW would sue them into oblivion.

He'd become the League's political liaison.

They already had Sanguinius, I think they could swing it.

Attached: Zauriel.jpg (700x1063, 269K)

>Robot_Gabumon.jpg
That's not a digimon

why is his sword on fire

He's a great governor but quite average as a general

Why wouldn't it be?

I'd probably put him somewhere around the Thing or Colossus in terms of physical power (coupled with some decent speed), and he'd be decently competent (but not Captain America/Batman) in tactical planning.

He'd be pretty solid, but he doesn't break into the upper tiers of the Justice League. Of their current lineup, everybody except Batman and maybe Cyborg could wreck his shit easily.

Shit

Dan Abentt is a marvelfag

Abnett is at DC currently.

Give him a space elf gf and he's golden.

Attached: alliance of convenience.jpg (1280x1707, 704K)

Where who cares the big two ruins comics as a whole

I ship Roboute X Starfire, thanks.

Swords usually don't, as a rule.

Attached: 19e.jpg (461x357, 30K)

He'd team up with Luthor. Humanity first.

>I'd probably put him somewhere around the Thing or Colossus

Fucking nope. Thing can lift 30,000 tons, and Colossus is only slightly weaker. Either one would turn any Primarch to mush.

Which AU? He won’t last against some of the higher ups but I can expect a Lantern ring to find him & boost him.

He'd be Vandal Savage's Archenemy because Robby would think he's trying to ape the emperor's thing

>Either one would turn any Primarch to mush
Strength does not win battles alone. A greater demon can probably hold up just as much, yet they've lost to primarchs. Skilled swordsmen like Lion, Fulgrim or Sanguinus or OP ones like Magnus or Corax would do short work of them

If the primarchs were to form a JLA
>Lion - Batman (crazy prepared, paranoid, all kinds of cool shit he doesn't share)
>Superman- Guilliman (hope, justice, etc.)
>Flash - Khan (gottagofast, etc.)
>Wonder Woman - Russ (fair, comes from strange culture but not afraid to spill blood)
Who else

God Emperor Daemon Slaying Psychic Juju

Honestly, considering the punishment they can take, I don't think any of the Primarchs can even hurt them.

>but not Captain America/Batman
The Primarchs literally have borderline, if not straight up supernatural intelligence, able to outthink with ease the best suoerhuman generals in the setting. Mental faculty is literally the one place where he's indisputably top-tier

You're seriously underestimating primarchs.
You know how astartes were designed to kill any and all shit the galaxy could throw at them? Meet the guys who can take 100 of them

>A greater demon can probably hold up just as much
no

Comic books and DC in particular work on a higher power level than 40k.

>muh super stronk heroes
>nothing to back it up
Show me the issues where they pull this shit.

>Where does this character, in a setting where powerlevels depend on the writer and needs of his story, rank in a setting where the powerlevels of the characters depend on the writer, and needs of his story
Good thread OP.

Do Lorgar and Alpahrius.

No- Fulgrim.

he'd be decently competent (but not Captain America/Batman) in tactical planning.

Hahaha no, primarchs perceive things way faster than mortal or slightly super human men can, and robute was the best among them at processing and reacting to ridiculous amounts of information. His mind works like a super computer, He should blow Batman and cap out of the water in terms of tactical and strategic planning.
Unfortunately he, like most super intelligent characters in the comics including Batman, is written by non-genius level authors who have no idea how to properly portray what a superhuman mind could do.

Attached: 826080B0-3B16-420B-85A5-65501D2964FA.jpg (529x775, 296K)

Alpharius can be anyone with a complicated plan, but when I think of AL strategies, of a hundred heads striking at once so the center is revealed, I am reminded of Hush.

Lorgar, then, gives me strong Vandal Savage vibes, especially after 52 with the bible of crime

>and robute was the best among them at processing and reacting to ridiculous amounts of information
Best tactician is the Lion, everyone from Horus to Guilliman admits this. Shames he's also super paranoid, so he has a plan to take everyone he knows down

Attached: 40k-superheroes.jpg (2979x1665, 1.21M)

Have you considered that the 40K galaxy is just of a lower powerlevel compared to capeshit?

A Marine may be hot shit in 40K but there are capeshit characters that could solo literally every Marine to have ever lived.

I'm not going to bother searching too hard because I don't really care, but heres this. We know that Thing and Colossus are not as strong as Hulk, but they're also not drastically far behind him. Under "normal" circumstances they can put up a credible fight though you can find comics that have them win or utterly job if you look. In one of their crossover encounters, Superman was also rated on about the same level as Hulk in raw strength (though this was a long time ago and may very well be superseded). This also isn't taking into account super angry Worldbreaker Hulk stuff because that got kind of stupid.

So, do we have any sources for Daemons or Primarchs pulling off similar feats?

Attached: 004.jpg (495x756, 104K)

Maybe characters on their lonesome. When you add in tech and weaponry, 40k is terrifying.

>80's page
How about something more recent?

You’re seriously underestimating DC heroes.

Superman once accidentally destroyed a solar system by sneezing and relocated a bunch of planets by chaining them together and pulling them.

Astartes were designed to kill any shit in a galaxy with low-tier shit. If normal dudes with guns are a credible force in any way, shape or form, it doesn’t compete with DC.

Yeah... and still inconsequential compared to the toppest tiers of capestuff.

This isn't an aspersion on 40k, they're just different settings and work on different "logic". Neither one necessarily means a good story.

>gauntlet guy
>preacher man

Attached: 1516294807998.jpg (177x220, 25K)

I'm gonna be honest, I expected a little less powerwanking. I'm not the brightest.

nah, like I said, I don't care about this enough. But given comics power creep it'll have only gone up, so you feel free to go through the backlog

Colossus was a Class 6 up until recently, putting his approximate average feat of strength somewhere in the 60-75 ton mark. However, after Magneto's cell re-alignment, he's batting somewhere in the 225-275 range. The 30,000 benchmark is when he's assumed the form of Cytorrak's avatar, at which point we're talking about a being capable of throwing down with Thor, Red Hulk and most other planet-busters. Given that Cytorrak currently has been blown away with how swiftly his expectations of Piotr were surpassed, I'm fairly certain he'd happily let him tap into that power anytime he wishes.

Ynnead would have let him die and he'd have been reborn as a trendy black tranny.

You're thinking of Marvel.

I feel like this is a good point. Nothing rules out R-Gilly from acquiring powers once in the DC-verse, and any force that selects for worthiness has to at least give him a second look. The OP isn't "could he win," and I'd say he could fare pretty well by assimilating (assuming he doesn't let ambition get the better of him - admittedly a big if).

He gets fucked in the ass by the Red Lanterns after accepting a ring and losing all higher brain functions.

>Jokaero Jimmy
that works on a lot of levels, I love it

Spends all his time chasing MM with a flaming sword cause it's funny to watch the last of a xeno species freak out

What would Imperials think about Superman? An alien in perfect human form that fights for mankind?

Depends on how they see him. If they just see a human looking dude doing good stuff, best case scenario they might think he's a lost primarch/touched by the Emperor/something like that.

More likely they'll assume he's a daemon or heretic and of course the moment he mentions he's not human all bets are off. He'd have a bad time even if a lot of them couldn't hurt him.

I'd really like to see a space fight scenario there. Supes being Mr nice guy generally stops when he's not on Earth.

But if they run into him while he's fighting Parademons, it's a lot more likely to end in them just parting ways for the moment.

Honestly, depending on how their propaganda holds up I'd see Supes working with the Tau before anyone else.

That'd make sense. Initially at least, their views would seem to line up the most.

World Breaker Hulk got so angry that he turned rational, and then got so angry that he started pooping radiation, and then got hit by a satellite weapon.

World War Hulk was a good ride.

something, somethine, nth metal, something, something, source wall, something something Guilliman still has the Emperor's warp powered dick.

The problem with Capeshit is that, if the writers feel a superhero is underpowered or too niche, they slap super intelligence/cognitive ability on them. Guilliman may be one of the greatest minds of the Imperium, but DC has like twenty of the fuckers.

>super-hero based 40k
I need this in my life.

>World War Hulk was a good ride.

I'm just still salty that they had Black Bolt job so hard to him. I know it wasn't really Black Bolt but it still left a bad taste in my mouth.

At least Dr Strange went out in a cool way and the little run in with the Juggernaut was good.

But of course the best part of World War Hulk by far was the Irredeemable Ant Man tie in

>GW would sue them into oblivion.
You mean like how they sued Marvel for using all their models and symbols?

GW is a tiny company compared to WB. If DC wanted girlyman they would just take it.

From my understanding the GW legal department did actually contact Marvel and had a settlement for the copyright violation, kept on the hush-hush probably as a part of the deal since Marvel doesn't want their credibility ruined.

So this is the power of the anglo...not bad

It's more likely that Marvel just told them to shut the fuck up or they'd sue for GW's multiple copyright infringements against them.

Consider Malekith.

I would rather consider his mom tbqh.
Seething mousedrone

Attached: morathi fanart.jpg (769x1029, 453K)

Not when they are power swords.

All of these are so good.
>Tyranid kid
10/10

This, there's no way an appendage on the Disney abomination let some small potatoes company like GW take anything from them, especially when GW has stolen from Marvel in the past.

My point is, GW borrowed Malekith straight from Marvel.

Primarchs still aren't shit compared to superhero comics, user.

Superman cracks planets in two with casual punches when he feels like it, and can fly to the sun and back in less time than it took you to read this sentence.

Wonder Woman is a literal goddess and isn't that much weaker than Superman. And she has far, far more combat skill in actual fighting.

Flash is fucking Flash.

Green Lantern wields the most powerful weapon in the universe. And that guy is the gatekeeper for the top three. The most powerful weapon in the universe, and he is only mid-range.

Even Aquaman can toss around nuclear subs like baseballs and deadlift entire city blocks when he really needs to.

>most powerful weapon in the universe

Attached: 9215FCFF-96A9-474F-83E2-A750398961F7.jpg (328x398, 50K)

That's what GL rings are called, user.

What did Marvel steal from GW?

>C'tan Surfer
>Tyranid Kid
I didn't know you could improve something that is already perfect.
Also
>Mister Furious
Is that a Mystery Men reference?

Bolt pistols, tau suits and tanks as far as i know

Quite average as a general compared to his peers. My modern human standards he would be far far beyond genius. Being able to handle the logistics and coordinate interplanetary campaigns for hundreds of years is far more impressive than anything Napoleon or Patton or Gustavus Adolphus or Caesar did.

Attached: ACE62B9F-3950-4044-ABB6-362A64B33235.jpg (900x532, 231K)

Some hack artist they took on recently traced a bunch of Tau shit.

>Thing can lift 30,000 tons
WTF?!? user, Grimm can bench 85-90 tons max.

He'd probably sink in DC.

Attached: Groucho.jpg (620x465, 21K)

Why would he sink in DC? I don't sink in DC.

Attached: Chico.jpg (758x1023, 50K)

You don't sink at all.

Attached: Groucho_2.png (768x576, 379K)

I'm not paid to sink.

Attached: Chico_2.jpg (454x557, 29K)

Attached: Harpo_1.jpg (858x944, 204K)

Attached: Harpo_2.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: Harpo_3.jpg (960x720, 114K)

Attached: Harpo_4.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Attached: Harpo_5.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

PARP

Attached: Harpo_6.jpg (444x459, 81K)

Just like they sued Marvel when the latter blatantly shoved Tau vehicles and not!Necrons into an issue of Venom: Space Knight?

>Professor Pariah
I'm still sad they retconned them
>Macabee
Reinstalling Dark Crusade

The largest thing he's ever lifted is around 30,000 tons. All these character fluctuate, though, and have a fair bit of powercreep.

Not to mention there's a ton of alternate versions, like Ultimate Thing, who probably has the most seesawing level of super strength ever (goes from accidentally causing country-wide earthquakes by walking without stepping carefully to barely being able to lift a plane to shouldering multi-story buildings with ease and back and forth).

>The largest thing he's ever lifted is around 30,000 tons.

Yeah I need citation on that please

After he fucked your mom, he was able to get out from under her.

He's lifted a skyscraper. I can't give you pages, but it's happened.

Bear in mind this isn't actually much of a huge cape feat and may have something to with writers not really understanding how heavy something like that is. Spider-Man has managed to hold up a building of similar tonnage when pushing himself to the absolute limit.

cousin /co/ here

Read more comics dude, your sense of power levels are WAY out of whack. The Thing normally benches 85-90 tons, Spider-Man goes to 10, unless you were reading when he was possessed by the Enigma Force and became Captain Universe/Spider-Man.

>your sense of power levels are WAY out of whack.

is usually caused by

>Read more comics dude

and trying to reconcile them all into one universe rather than accepting every story as a very close parallel universe to what went previously that will collapse if you squint at it too hard.

Hell, even you acknowledge that power levels are a fucking mess if you don't do this, and that's not the advice that gets given to folks, now is it?

Also /co/mrade here. I've read enough to know that Thing's powerlevel has steadily increased and fluctuated over the years. He's had a lifting capacity above 85-90 tons for quite some time now, depending on the writer.

Spider-Man is subject to a similar powercreep effect. He's supposedly capped at around 26 tons (he's lifted and thrown a big rig before), but he's also once held up the entire Daily Bugle. Ten tons, by the by, is around the lifting capacity for adolescent Ultimate Spider-Man, whose universe is generally toned down in terms of power.

Again, this may just be writers not quite getting how heavy certain objects are.