Ripple

If this shit goes up another 95 cents I can literally pay off my house.

Is... is this real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets
ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it will dump after going up 94 cents

Not until you complete the order and sell. Good luck pray the whales don't exit before you

That would be my luck...

Even if it corrects your house is going to be paid off within a year. Be patient, XRP is a surefire win.

well done anoooon

How high can this motherfucker go?

Not really OP. All money is fake, it's all made up in our minds. There's plenty of resources to go around but the higher ups don't want it that way.

Found the nocoin commie cuck

It's just funny how they keep us distracted with pieces of paper with dead people printed on them or numbers on a screen, or material items so we are easily controlled and don't rock the boat.

Umm.... civilized societies sort of need a medium of exchange to function...

Those of you still holding ripple are braver men than I

where do I buy ripple user?

I bought at 4 cents, so something pretty catastrophic would have to happen for me to sell.

Do they? Would you go apeshit and start murdering people if you were stranded on an island with nearly unlimited resources with a group of your neighbors?

Yeah it's not paper that's the problem, it's that we're forced to use the useless piece of paper at gunpoint. Even if you did away with all oppressive institutions, people would still voluntarily exchange material goods and come up with a form of currency to facilitate commerce

Why? They won't stop pumping this slut until bitcoin is showing visible signs of death.

No...semi civilized civilizations do. Civilized civilizations utilize General artificial intelligence, and if their lucky, super artificial intelligence to manage resource allocation to maximize the negative liberties of the citizenry.

We’re not at a post scarcity level yet and won’t be for another three to four decades, but please don’t get it confused...we are not a civilized civilization. Not yet at least.

Buy REQ

I'm not against voluntary exchange of material goods. 99% of the items you use on a daily basis are abundant enough that people wouldn't need to exchange anything. There's plenty to go around.

Money is a spook but movement of inherent value is not.

Would I? No. But I can't speak for everyone now can I? People are fucked in the head.

Look at Stephen Paddock. Conspiracy theories aside, the guy was a fucking millionaire. What reason did he have to slaughter 60 people he didn't know?

and...ACTION!

Why would anyone buy high?

Congrats man, its going to $10-$12

Erm, no there's not.

Post scarcity is a retarded commie meme

So you don't go into a supermarket and see abundant supply of nearly everything you might need at any given point? A lot of that food just gets thrown away because it spoils before it all goes to use.

should we sell

For me it needs to reach $100 if I were to pay off my house only riding XRP. Not sure if that is realistic but seeing as we're riding in a rail-gun-space-elevator nothing seems too far fetched either.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets

You’re literally retarded. I’m pretty sure you grew up watching technology change radically. That won’t ever stop.

Don’t be willfully ignorant just to support some ism you’re not even likely to hold on twenty years . You’re better than that.

SATOSHIS VISION IS DEAD. Ripple to pass up bitcoin in less than a week. RIPPLE to hit 10 USD by next Thursday.

You read it here first folks. Fuck BTC that is a boomer coin. Ripples is for young 14 year old virgin tight wet girls. BTW just sold 50k worth of BTC and bought ripple at an ATH. i don't even care if i lose it all. I just wanna see...

THE KING DETHRONED FAGGOTS.

KILL THE KING. KILL THE KINGGGGGGGG.

I thought we were talking in broader terms, if you mean enough material wealth for the whole of humanity to sustain the same quality of life that you and I do, there's absolutely not enough to go around

I see you're new here..

pay your taxes, faggot.

Why would anyone buy low?

Yes there is man. I am talking broader. MUCH broader. You don't think that all world leaders are all running the same game? It's all about control. It doesn't matter if it's the President of the USA or the dictator over in North Korea. Every country has plenty of resources to go around once its all pooled together.

This. I think this Ripple price hike is a concentrated effort to get dethrone bitcoin. Once that happens, bitcoin will most likely take a back seat.

I use to believe in Bitcoin ..when it was 2015, but it quickly became evident that it wont be the crypto.

Lel do you even know what scarce means you mongrel? It's a fact of reality, even if consumer goods were abundant to the point of being virtually infinite, you still occupy a finite amount of space in this universe, there would still me economic competition for land and social status and luxurious goods that go beyond mere subsistence

COMMUNISM DOESN'T WORK AND IS DEEPLY IMMORAL!

I'm not talking about communism. I don't advise on having any governmental leaders at all. The people are more than capable of governing themselves. You're thinking too narrow.

No, I guarantee you there's not enough resources for 7 billions people to live like American middle class. This is not even a matter of opinion, no point in arguing. I'm confident humanity will get there eventually but not right now, lose this live and let live commie mentality

Its at 3.72

If you are that close to paying off your house fucking sell your position and get into something else thats about to rise. Stop playing with fire user.

You guys are too tied up on the communism bit. You do realize that world leaders are living lives that would fulfill the needs of most countries correct? The pope sleeps on a bed of Gold guys. Lets really think about how far the world's resources could go in providing a decent life. Could everyone live in a 5 story house and have two Bentley's? Of course not but the things that really matter in life would be available and you wouldn't have to chase paper in order to get there.

So your kind government is not going to ask how you managed to pay off your house of of nowhere? You're gonna be able to pay off your house after you pay your 40% capital gains tax right goy?

>You do realize that world leaders are living lives that would fulfill the needs of most countries correct?

No it wouldn't, and this I think is one of the major misconceptions people who think like you have, you're grossly overestimating the amount of wealth that the wealthy have. You can do the math if you want, if you pooled up the world's net worth and divided it per capita It amounts to peanuts.

You're not accounting for the private wealth that isn't reported in the media outlets that those individuals own outright

Sky is the limit. Bitcoin is practically useless now. XRP on the other hand serves a real-world purpose, and

Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars.

In 2018/2019 you will be using it to pay for everything online (pic related), and institutions are starting to jump on board too, this

was just announced:

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a

liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

2018 will be about utility and Bitcoin will be dethroned.

Lol ok bro you can be as conspiratorial as you want, you're still fucking delusional and you fell for the wealth redistribution meme yet don't wanna be called a commie

Ok enjoy your life of chasing tangible items that won't make you any happier. Stay asleep friend.

I only have 4 XRP because I'm a poorfag.

Will XRP meme like bitcoin / eth and be worth actual sizable amounts per coin over the coming years?

Or do I need to buy more to see good gains?

Hooooodl

Delusional. The bank's may end up using Ripple's vode, but it has nothing to do with the overvalued XRP token. You're going to get so fucking rekt with the 90% crash

“Real world purpose”

And what exactly is that? As far as I can see nobody uses XRP for anything.

This pump is based on the fact that so many noobs are coming in and buying “the cheapest coin” because they don’t understand market cap. All this will result in is a huge dump as even the developers and long term holders can’t believe their own luck and dump this bitch to the ground just as soon as they can get round the KYC and ripple gateways

>because they don’t understand market cap
Looks like you don't understand market cap either. Stay poor, bro.

Sorry man but my financial advisor doesn't think so.

Damn.