Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

D E M I G R Y P H
K N I G H T
Edition
Previous Thread :Please stop shitting up the thread with politics, memes, and race-baiting
Do not respond to bait, hide, report, and Party on dudes (And dudettes)

>A Traveller's Guide to the Mortal Realms
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8HM3OuThk

>Malign Portents: Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtBuKs_co

>Resources
pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6

> Core rules
games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

>General's Handbook 2017
mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

>Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

>New Malign Portents Story
malignportents.com/story/the-clockmakers-tale/

>Thread Question
What author would you like to write AOS books?

Attached: tainted-axe-header.jpg (534x361, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/2611xz35
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I get access to upload? I bought some books to add

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 10.20.45 PM.png (850x789, 182K)

Does anyone have the pdf for the tzeentch battletome? A-asking for a friend.

Destro-Soup

Comin' to you hot and ready!

Attached: Warhammer army FleshPounders.pdf (PDF, 5K)

Soon

Attached: 5E24AB20-13FE-431E-8415-3C7BA4827213.jpg (400x513, 38K)

Where do the pdfs on warscroll builder save?

How was Nagash able to just LOLDEAD the god of the dead to begin with? That was the biggest asspull. Nagash somehow just simply kills a god and assumes his place.

Touched em with a big ol bone hand and they turned into dust. Shoulda picked the hand with the die in it.

>already a god of Death
>literally invented necromancy

He didn't asspull anything. He just didn't centuries eating other underworld gods until he was THE god of Death.

Attached: 27628979_10215178111236344_204400153460145145_o.jpg (900x1125, 178K)

He probably fought them also it was several and not just one

There's also a chance some might still be around or something fuck if I know

So Veeky Forums, my girlfriend has only shown nominal interest in the hobby until she saw Morathi and the snake bitches. Now she’s all about painting them “Slytherin colors.”

Can anyone with more knowledge than I advise me on how to I make a workable list with Morathi in it at 1000 points?

I play Maggotkin, specifically Daemons.

Attached: CD294547-2F90-429B-AAEC-58D0F2092966.jpg (1191x670, 174K)

This^

WHFB is still existed, Nagash usurped the rule's of death a long time ago and was always just gaining more and more momentum.

He even ate the old world mortal pantheon as well and was planning to nom on Chaos gods before the world broke.

Basically, at 1000 points with Morathi, your other units are gonna be battleline and the warlocks. For low point games thats your best bet. Focus on using morathi's command ability to get shots off with warlocks or attack with battleline units of your choice, and spam morathis spell before she transforms. I'm honestly jealous, my gf has expressed interest in the painting and collecting aspect, but then she saw the price tag and I don't have the money to buy her an army.

Because he was already stronger than them when AoS started. He just absorbed any new gods of death when they formed from mortal beliefs before they got too big for their boots.

I miss Morr
Nagash-Mor, can eat a dick he's not my god, okay.

>still no Chorf Battletome

Attached: 1DA9C190-A730-4958-B047-EC10A9C6DCA9.jpg (2300x3330, 1.31M)

Thanks user.

What do you think for Battleline at this point level? I think the Sisters of Slaughter offer more versatility than the Witches.

I might have to include some kind of Melusai as she likes those too.

My girl is artistic as it is, always some kind of project going on. I’m quite fortunate, I got some Seraphon for her but she wasn’t really into them once she started. Didn’t grab her, you know? But once she saw these that was it.

>Still no Chorf profits
I wonder why

Rootkings > Edgy Midgets

Morr was my boy but he was an npc god in his own pantheon.

I'd love to see Nagash do his job now though. Nagash functioning as the god of dreams sounds hilarious

I've only played against them a few times at my GW, but Melusai should be pretty good if you can fit a unit or two in. As for Battleline, the Witch Aelves are going to give you much more use because of the sheer amount of attacks they put out. On a quite large unit, each model making 3 attacks (4 near a hero) at 3+/4+ is going to seriously deter your opponent from fucking with you. As well as fucking them over during battleshock with the banner, I think they should be your go to.

Ushoran (aka Morr) was the first one and he was already losing his grip when Nagash shattered the covenant of gods and men. Slipping lose the natural order and breaching into the realm of souls. Until Nagash finally gorged himself then entered the realm of death and consumed him in his weakened state.

Nagash outplayed everyone. I'm surprised he took the mantle at all, considering how much he hated the gods and rejected the stewardship of the dead. His goal is power and gods in the ye old days were powerful but limited in their scope and direct influence.

Being a god was considered a lesser form compared to the state Nagash actually desired.

Reminder that aelves are for clan cock only.

Attached: line_1521169353725.jpg (720x1280, 599K)

>Being a god was considered a lesser form compared to the state Nagash actually desired.

tfw godhood is a crutch

>Ushoran (aka Morr)
Excuse the fuck out of me
My boy Ushoran got some respect? What? When how? Who?
This is a fucking surprise considering that the unspoken rule of warhammer is that Strigoi have to eat shit
I will literally never forget what happened to Mourkain
One day that Lahmian bitch will get what's coming to her and the greatest Empire in the history of mankind will rise again

Attached: 567596cd-cae3-4a36-8e6d-7935107f3d7b_Thumbnail.png (754x424, 379K)

Do Open Play instead.

A shitpost in 4 parts

Attached: line_1521169657284.jpg (720x1280, 704K)

We'll have to make do :/

Attached: line_1521169711859.jpg (720x1280, 752K)

Sorry I mispoke, I meant the Nehekaran god of death.

Attached: line_1521169736037.jpg (720x1280, 736K)

Attached: line_1521169754628.jpg (720x1280, 747K)

Mother fuck

Attached: 1519740214270.png (477x262, 26K)

Fudgey rat

Yeah the texture paint isnt quite dry yet so I havent dry brushed.

Dead wrong. Aelves are official Tzeentch property.

Attached: 1521140819111.jpg (939x542, 127K)

My Nagash model has been sitting fully based for about 3 days now. I've been using the fact that I'm sick to not shade/drybrush him I need motivation lads

Say that to my snout fuck man-thing and not online.

Nigger. A model that good is motivation enough.

Where them Aeldari women at?

Attached: GIMME DAT.jpg (1024x578, 69K)

Why did you post that Wanderers model user? It just made me want to paint some. And I have so many grots to paint already.

Literally this. You have a moral obligation to finish that model. Duncan will come into your house and raw dog your mother if you don't

But the Nagash model looks like trash.

enjoy her

Attached: 1519148213017.jpg (317x464, 124K)

Because warders are fun! I love them in my Aelf soup list.
They have some real clean aesthetics.

We were having fun.

>flat justice
Sounds good desu senpai!

Attached: 1519855547191.jpg (267x200, 16K)

Drop the Weirdnob and pick up a Moonclan shaman or the Herald. Drop the Ironskulls and pick up 20 grots. Also tear up your list and cry on the corner because Destro is a mess you'll never be able to sort out.

Well I hope you're happy, I'm going to get a box tomorrow.

Alright boys. Looking to get back into tabletop but am debating between 40k and AoS. I've always liked the look of Skagen and orks fantasy models compared to 40k. The biggest question is, is the lore really that bad? I've seen some small stuff about it and it seems rough. 40k lore is a big pulling point for me.

What have you seen?

when that one gets done with you this late 30s hag with saggy tiddies will be taking a turn

Attached: pretty.png (516x712, 426K)

>The biggest question is, is the lore really that bad?

It's completly up to you. I've been a lorefag for WHFB and 40k yet find myself way more interested on AOS and it's development

Tldr read a fucking book and find out yourself what lore are you looking for I can recc something

Yay! I look forward to seeing your progress!

It's not great but 40k's lore is shit as well

Are dark elves still a thing?

I am primarily a 40k fan, so excuse me for being out of the loop, but i cant find them on the GW store or a solid answer on what became of them. I just started falling in love with them again after i picked up my old Malus Darkblade books.

They're called darkling covens/Daugthers of Khaine now.

I know what you're trying to say but these are literally my fetish so it's more than fine.

>‘Nagash is… all,’ Adhema said, finally. ‘He contains multitudes. Even as Sigmar does. The gods are not men, and do not exist as men, confined to one life. I have seen Nagash unbound – a titan of death, striding across a field of corpses. Wherever his shadow fell, the dead rose and walked, hungry for the flesh of the living. And I have seen Nagash-Mor, calm and silent, weighing the hearts of dead souls against a feather. And there are other aspects, I’m told. The Forlorn Child, who leads those who die before their allotted time to gentle slumber, and the Black Priest, who gives succour to those whose deaths are too painful to be borne. All are one in Nagash and Nagash is all.’

>‘And which Nagash do you serve?’ Volker asked.

>‘The one who can win the war for Shyish.’ Adhema’s fingers drummed against the pommel of her sword. ‘The one who draws up the bodies of the enemy and hurls them back at their allies. The one who will not rest until the realm of death is scoured clean of false life. The Undying King, who leads the nine hundred and ninety-nine legions to war.’ She grinned. ‘He who walks in every man’s shadow and wades in every man’s blood.’

>Volker felt a chill at her words. Nagash’s name was a curse among the armies of Azyr. Death itself was, if not a friend, then a familiar acquaintance. But the Master of Death was a terror beyond conception. A hungry shadow on a cave wall, stretching black fingers ever closer to those who huddled by the fire. Even the Ruinous Powers, horrifying as they were, were not so terrible as the entity known on the Amber Steppes as the Patient Hunter. And yet, what better ally against the nightmare forces that waited beyond the fire’s light? Match terror against terror, and see which proved the stronger.

It's time /aosg/
strawpoll.com/2611xz35

Attached: Malign_Portents_SectionBreak_BG02.jpg (1204x1600, 195K)

How can character be so based?

>The gods are not men, and do not exist as men, confined to one life.
Then why they acts as HH characters?

>Then why they acts as HH characters?
I remember this shitpost

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

>implying incarnates didn't acting like primarchs in HH novels

>"Nagash is... gay,"
Fixed :)

>Nagash
>Based

>Beat up and mugged by literal rats atleast three times or some shit
>Couldn't even get the girl of his dreams
>Beat up by a barbarian with a big metal stick
>Based
lmao

Attached: 1520463817522.gif (425x500, 1.36M)

probably better to leave the mask on then

Attached: lovely.png (344x397, 274K)

That Bloodied Dawn Stormhost paint scheme looks fucking cool.

And how should gods act

Attached: 1520617645973.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

It's pretty fucking bad still. Like bad /v/ D&D campaign bad. Still the models are all pretty nice. If you plan on collecting for lore I would stick with whatever appeals to you. If you are planning on playing with other people just go with whatever is popular in your area. If you just want to paint pretty things for your shelf just buy what looks cool. We can't justify your purchasing decisions

>feminism is my fetish
>t.soygoy

At leaat not like teenager.
And by the way, it isn't me who writing about "gods"

>Bloodied Dawn Stormhost
eh they're a bit dull at least when Duncan did them
And I mean dull as in the shine not the scheme

I like how you explained your stance

Ushoran actually did manage to make the transition to AoS though, and founded the Fleash Eater Courts. They're the one undead faction Nagash can't control and it pisses him off to no end.

Who is the most cucked god?
Is it Grungni?
>Show up in the Mortal Realms chained to a mountain.
>Makes Stormcast armor for Sigmar.
>Utterly fails at protecting his people and they either become Dispossessed migrant workers or Top hat tipping steampunk atheists.
> Hunchback and misshapen.
>His tears are literally an item the Dispossessed carry.

Yeah I know about that part good for my boy

>I like how you explained your stance
Any problems, Josh?

Slaanesh. Squatted by elves and probably into it.

>not wanting to tame a scowling femme and make her want you unconditionally
step it up senpai

>And by the way, it isn't me who writing about "gods"
No wonder why

Attached: 030.jpg (600x400, 20K)

>Achieved his dreams of godhood all by himself, no pansy daemon-worship or special destiny involved
>Scares the Chaos Gods
>Runs the thot patrol
Based.

Attached: 1520312182706.jpg (750x701, 313K)

>wants to be sex-slave of average tumblrina
>t.numale

Too bad he's an autistic nerd and a virgin

>At leaat not like teenager.
... You do know that almost every single god on the planet in the history of mankind has acted like a "Teenager"
What are you even talking about

Any Mega for Maggotkin?

My knowledge is mostly spotty. I understand the creation story and that all the gods came together at some point. Heard gorkamorka split and the chaos gods were fighting each other for shits and giggles.
With what I wrote above, I take it buying the main book and just sitting down is the best option?

he cucked his brother out of his own wife

Hammerhal is your best option it's a collection of stories and shit it's pretty enjoyable so far

Any kind of story you looking for? War story? Adventure? Inquisitor type? Any race?

>The only obstacle to Nagash's ambitions was Neferem, his late brother Thutep's widow. Nagash had desired Neferem since he first laid eyes on her, but she rejected and hated him for the murder of her husband. Nagash was able to keep her under control by separating her from her son Sukhet, but he eventually decided that Sukhet was too much of a problem and murdered the young prince. He then convinced Neferem to finally give in by swearing not to harm Sukhet 'from that moment on', and accept what she thought was a draught of poison, only to unwittingly drink Elixir of Life created from her son's blood. From that moment on Neferem was bound to Nagash in a life of unending misery, an act the ramifications of which even Nagash did not fully understand.

Attached: 594.png (500x500, 106K)

>... You do know that almost every single god on the planet in the history of mankind has acted like a "Teenager"
Such as..?

upload them separately on some other site

Zeus, Shiva, Christian god........

The most obvious coming to mind
Zeus being the horniest piece of shit in hstory and fucking/raping everything that moves
Hera who's whole thing was being abitch
Have you ever read a single passage from the Old Testament

>Zeus, Shiva, Christian god........
And none of them never acted as teen

Use proper grammar

>Zeus being the horniest piece of shit in hstory and fucking/raping everything that moves
Wow, so nothing like AoS kids-friendly SJW gods, who dreams about social utopia of equality
>Hera
Still was loyal wife.

Zues ran around slapping ass and fucking everything, Shiva LITERALLLLLLYYY was a teen and ran around fighting demons because a demon insulted him once, you must have never cracked a bible.

So you're an idiot?

Someone asked for this a few threads ago.

Attached: Dispossessed labour.png (793x489, 935K)

Dragon Blades any good?

>Zues ran around slapping ass and fucking everything
So?
>Shiva LITERALLLLLLYYY was a teen and ran around fighting demons because a demon insulted him once,
So he did divine shit.
Not an argument