Cut my life into pieces

I've held on for so long but I'm close to dropping these bags. Can anyone convince me otherwise?

im about to sell

The chink creator sold all his Litecoin. Think about it....

sorry son, its about to be kicked out of the top 10

dude your fucking telling me. im looking back on this practically wanting to off myself. Ive been sitting here holding 3 ltc which is like %25 of my portfolio and ive been just watching countless other coins go 100x. JUSTED SO FUCKING HARD.

>hodling
whats stopping you from selling, buying back? your hands 2 small lil babby boi???

I'm giving it over the next 24hrs.

One last pump

>buy high sell low
go ahead, you should know that smart money is consolidating back into ETH/BTC/LTC after the alt moons. Its not going to last forever.

Nah but seriously sell low and by those ATH's, hope you have some wojacks ready.

I have my buy order in at $200?

Too high?

please...

I sold earlier today. Just fucking get out. It's garbage. You can buy a better coin. Buy Ripple and literally just sit still for the next few months.

Only buy coins with real leaders, real technology, and proven tangible reasons for buying.

Just kill me now. Charlie is a PR nightmare, we would be at $500 or $600 if he had just shut the fuck up.

Just hold.

All these shitcoins are pump and dump. Don't be memes now. LTC is going to go $1000+ as soon as LN and SegWit go into BTC. Just calm your fucking tits..

I need dis

dude. litecoin is going to be one of the first major coins to die. just admit it. it actually has no future. it is a blockchain tech trying to accomplish fast/low tx fee market dominance. this will never happen when there are coins now worth billions that have 0 fees and instant transactions. hint: see xrb.

someone should take his Twitter away, he talking shit all the time

I cant even get it out of binance fucking faggots

I was holding 50 and sold all but 2 and never been happier since dropping this shit from my life. I don't even care what it does, I bought in the $90s made profit I'm sure it'll go back to 300 or 400 again but who fucking cares when I'm crushing it with ADA and just using Ether for store of value and transfers now, I would literally rather hold Ether at ATH than this shit at 230

Its been through worse than this, litecoin the only coin which checks all boxes for institutional adoption because it has a proven history of working and scaling.

>xrb 0 fees instant transactions
Have fun when people start launching attacks on the network with that one bud.

>dips when bitcoin dips
>dips when bitcoin moons
truly a shitcoin

clearly you didn't read the whitepaper. this isn't iota, the devs put much better spam prevention in place. sounds like you hate money, sorry to hear that. don't feel sorry for people like you so reluctant/stubborn to drop their bags

The solution proposed to spam was to add fees, there is no revolutionary technology behind it. Fees are essential, you're literally just regurgitating a marketing spiel.

Just do it. Fuck this coin. Made back what I lost and then some by selling and buying REQ

i was only holding ltc, sold my stack mid december and I've literally tripled my portfolio since then. that coin is heavy as fuck, so glad I tossed those bags

are you retarded? nobody ever suggested anything remotely close to this you nigger. do more research next time. they have many solutions in the works but basically every solution i have found includes some form of pruning out all the sub-penny transactions (this limit will be set by each node). this way it would become insanely expensive to spam the network. at current rates (without any pruning) it would be something like $10,000 per hour to spam. this will be raised exponentially

so... they're adding fees? What you proposed is impossible to implement practically without slapping fees onto regular users.

>LN and SegWit go into BTC
How is this affecting ltc price?

stay poor. you have no idea what you are talking about. They aren't adding fees. the pruning i was referring to is easily implemented and it essentially means that nodes will have a limit for a transaction to go through so they will selectively filter out the extremely low xrb txs that are spam. with this solution it would be much harder for an attacker to spam because they would have to remain above a certain threshold per tx.

Yea user... their current "solution" is a little bit of PoW this will not work since the pow has to be weak enough for older phones to do it so then you have really fast machines who grind the network to a halt. XRB looks promising at first until you realise the fee problem. If they added some fees it would be great since people have a smaller separate blockchain. So they do not need to download a 300GB blockchain or something.

I wish LTC considered a version of XRB with fees.

That implies small pockets of XRB that will be stuck in wallets user.

charlie lee is laughing his way to the bank right now

Its gonna take a while for it to come back considering the creator sold it and retired

I dumped my LTC and it feels so good. Feel free now I'm getting gains

Litecoin will become bitcoins solution to scaling, through atomic swaps they will become symbiotic and create a blockchain cabal.

Once this happens, sky is the limit.