mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous Thread:

Attached: 1449403901444.png (2034x3015, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monochrome_monitor
youtube.com/watch?v=sy--ZcowKt8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

actual previous thread, I'm very sorry

FUCKING WHY, nobody even scan those doujins.

4th for Custard

Attached: 533px-Custodian_&_Guard.jpg (533x599, 59K)

Don't worry they think that too which is why she is getting put in the box.

I'm going mepherit dynasty is the sniper relic wltrait command barge gonna be good or just okay

Is the deciever good?

What the fuck

What's your favorite kit? Mine are nobz.
Nobz are so much fun to paint and build. So many ways to make them your own.

Attached: Ork_Nobz_Mob.png (1073x756, 1.89M)

>implying
We literally just got titty snake elves

I'm still not sure why this kit is so cheap for all the bits it comes with.

Attached: 99120112014_ScourgesNEW_01.jpg (920x950, 70K)

This is the future you chose.

Attached: фэндомы.jpg (1536x950, 402K)

I wish Scions were featured more. Their models are awesome but GW has done fucking nothing with them.

My Archon. Trying to finish up my backlog before codex drops(unlikely), so I can buy more birbs to put my 3d print dark lances on.

they're just storm troopers

Not only the models. There's something about guys that aren't superhumans and yet can ravage anyone.

Attached: 46224723578358358.jpg (300x444, 33K)

post underrated models
I love these guys so much, they embody the "50s sci-fi" element of admech perfectly.

Attached: kastelan.jpg (920x950, 108K)

Mephrit is justice; go full tesla. Lightning Field is a must for CCB if warlord, even over the Solar Staff. Would suggest Enduring Will over Merciless Tyrant and go Warscythe.

Not compared to transcendent C'tan on abilities alone. If you are trying to wombo with its start-of-game teleport, then go ahead

It's ok, but probably not worth the opportunity cost. If they have something you can punish with the 30" tesla you might get some good mileage out of it however.

a bit confused here, what is wrong with slaanesh, and what is geedubs doing with her?

Attached: 1519015680288.png (682x684, 318K)

I love the trooper on the phone
>Mo-mom I'll call you back I'm in the middle of something

Reminder that parts of the tau empire got corrupted by chaos and have been seen worshipping their horned God.

Attached: 831e893daca698d325baf1f91c768cc8_58998.jpg__thumb.jpg (600x451, 46K)

>"Now where is my Emperor damned pizza?! I ordered over forty minutes ago, and still no delivery!"

Gonna start collecting AdMech, but can't pick a colour scheme. Not a big fan of the schemes in the book for the different forge worlds. Any suggestions? What're your favourites?

This belongs on an album cover

Attached: 99129915025_DaemonsofKhorneSkullCannon02.jpg (920x950, 83K)

Yup. So much potential wasted.

Have you read their lore? They have a lot of awesome tidbits that GW never expanded on.

Attached: Militarum_tempestus.png (806x1043, 1.14M)

Attached: adb.png (563x629, 57K)

Do you guys have a list of other fictional things that actually COULD take on the 40k universe and/or change it for the better? Someone said that Veeky Forums made a list like that at some point with Kirby/Sailor Moon being something that could do that.

Speaking of these, does anyone know how to get a cathode ray tube effect for those little visors they have? I think it would be super cool to have it look like an old television monitor from the 50s or something, basically black with really subtle dots of green. Like a monitor you would see in Fallout

It's a meme because in AoS they have boxed her in favor of the horned rat being the 4th Chaos God. She might be coming back and fucking the horned rat out of the pantheon, but it's still up in the air.

Can confirm. My dad works for GW.

And if you hold B after throwing a pokeball, it has a higher capture rate.

I thought phallic imagery was Slaanesh's specialty

Not to mention that GW fucking killed the Kasrkin for these fucking things and did fuckall with them. I will never forgive them for that shit, Kasrkin were easily the best looking IG model, maybe the best looking model in the game.

The fuck is this?

Tau are the Old Ones reborn
Sigmar and Omegon are the lost primarchs (see photo)
The Emperor deliberately caused certain primarchs to fall to Chaos
Orks are the rightful inheritors of the galaxy
Deathwatch is the best chapter
Lorgar is the true villain of 40K.
Pariahs were the best thing about Necrons
Primaris Marines were a mistake
Your dudes > Canon Dude. Always.

Attached: sigma.png (1366x688, 553K)

I'll never understand why they have a datachip bit on their sprues that serves absolutely no purpose. The other 3 of the 4 are already in his chest and the whole damn thing gets covered up by a panel anyway.

I fucked up putting one in and now its just kinda stuck sideways on the inside of the panel.

You mean the old phosphor monitors?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monochrome_monitor

Seems like a pain to do but it would be pretty cool if someone pulls it off.

>Not knowing what sigma means

Disgusting

Can’t handle all these truths.

Attached: 04888303-F0DD-4817-8D76-1FED1EA5F532.png (1018x728, 1.46M)

and...why exactly did they do this?

Attached: 1519659534132.jpg (233x316, 32K)

>Tau are the Old Ones reborn

Attached: george says no.png (900x900, 603K)

I always enjoyed EonsOfBattle's tutorials. Shame they never got bigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=sy--ZcowKt8

adb being retarded on twitter

They killed the original two sets of Inquisitorial Stormtroopers for Kasrkin, haha.

I think Kasrkin should have been updated as IG vets, with Scions being their own thing.

Yeah that's what I meant, the phosphor ones. I think it would be really cool to have lines of text displayed on it, or an oscilloscope or something.

repostan:

Went to one of the competitive stores in the region for the first time after the bullshit with GW ruined the relaxed store's community.

...and literally my first opponent was using imperial soup ft. guilliman, custodes, and dangels.

>gets the first turn, deepstrikes his vexilia and his custodian guard up next to my baneblade
>sends samael and talon master over to unload on it
>sends the...predator? the big fuck you gun tank? in against it too
>advances guilliman up the board 14 fucking inches(what the fuck why can glorified terminator armor go that fast?
>everything shoots at the baneblade
>he wasn't aware of the steel legion regimental tactic
>takes a single wound with all that shooting
>charges the custodes in, laughs about how they're going to shrug off the overwatch and annihilate the baneblade
>youveactivatedmytrapcard.png
>activate defensive gunners+Crush them!
>kill one in the overwatch, another 4 in the ensuing fight phase
>my turn, pull the baneblade out, proceed to shoot the shit out of everything
>COBRA commander gets the final hit on guilliman, who gets back up
>his turn, he charges in, kills cobra commander and my primaris psyker while his bike captain kills my commissar lord
>kill 3 more custodians
>my assassin siphoned away 3 CP
>by the bottom of turn 3 he had a bike captain with 1W, guilliman with 1W, vexilia at full health, a single custodian, and his talonmaster
>vs my 2 russes, tank commander, 7 infantry guard, baneblade with 15W, and enginseer
>after turn 4 it was just the talon master and vexilia

His face when he found out that I was shrugging off the -1 AP was priceless.

The Inquisition Stormtroopers were fucking gay and nobody cared about them. Everyone, on the other hand, fucking loved Kasrkin.

theres a few theories

SJWs
Plot reasons (technically Slaanesh just got nabbed by the Elves to cut her open and let all the elf souls she was digesting out)
An eventual revamp

Because no one bought Slaanesh models, and companies like making money.

Datachip can be held by the datasmiths lil extra robo hand

Will he ever get model and/or a book

Attached: CC64F854-864D-40DB-9DAE-EFFF952F2255.png (600x689, 342K)

Because Slaanesh is hard to market towards Children. Not to mention the political climate we're in.

I've heard the sprues now come with slotted 32mm, can anyone confirm this?

Probably to make the game family friendly and appeal to a larger demographic

One of the people in my Discord recently got some, and they do. I switched mine over, and it's fucking great.

Ah never thought of that. New to putting together models so I just follow the instructions, which show to put it in the extra slot of the area that gets entirely goddamn hidden.

No one knows.
Maybe plot
Maybe making the game more safe in current year standards
It could be a complete change in what slaanesh represents when she is saved from the elves
It could be making the world more unique between games.

Either way the warp has been unified between the two universes since the dawn of time so we could, but probably won't, see rat worshipers start to pop into 40k.

thoughts?

+++ Thousand Sons+++

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Chaos - Thousand Sons) [79 PL, 1488pts] ++

+ HQ [18 PL, 346pts] +

-Ahriman on Disc of Tzeentch [9 PL, 166pts]: Warlord

-Daemon Prince of Tzeentch [9 PL, 180pts]: Malefic talon [10pts], Wings [1 PL, 24pts]

+ Troops [24 PL, 424pts] +

Rubric Marines [7 PL, 107pts]
-Aspiring Sorcerer [27pts]: Force stave [8pts], Inferno Bolt Pistol [1pts]
-4x Rubric Marine w/ Inferno Boltgun [80pts]: 4x Inferno boltgun [8pts]

-Rubric Marines [7 PL, 107pts]
-Aspiring Sorcerer [27pts]: Force stave [8pts], Inferno Bolt Pistol [1pts]
-4x Rubric Marine w/ Inferno Boltgun [80pts]: 4x Inferno boltgun [8pts]

-Tzaangors [10 PL, 210pts]: 29x Tzaangor w/ Tzaangor Blades [203pts]
-Twistbray [7pts]: Tzaangor blades

+ Elites +

-Scarab Occult Terminators: Hellfyre Missile Rack
-Scarab Occult Sorcerer: Force stave, Inferno Combi-bolter
-4x Terminator: 4x Inferno Combi-bolter, 4x Powersword

-Tzaangor Shaman: Force stave

+ Fast Attack +

-Tzaangor Enlightened: Aviarch, 5x Enlightened, Fatecaster greatbows

+ Heavy Support +

-Mutalith Vortex Beast

no
he is in with the rest

Attached: trazyn__s_new_exibits_by_hermanpriest-d4hnvlp.jpg (900x636, 106K)

That's what happens when you want to be WAAC but aren't good at it.

Looks reasonably solid, I will say in my experience SoTs and Rubrics do the same thing so you might want to cut either the SoTs or maybe one unit of Rubrics for some cheap cultist screens for your Enlightened.

Legion of the Damned really bother me. I like the idea of a group of undead marines that come screaming out of the warp to turn around a desperate battle, but they just look so fucking stupid. The fire paint is something an edgy 8 year-old would come up with.
Update with better aesthetics when?

Attached: ugly.jpg (602x352, 52K)

sounds like his list was really bad

You can also trim the pegs on the joints to pose them more uniquely

I also glue their blasters on upside down like old school mgs, but that was due to me not looking at the instructions very closely

You've never seen hot rod paint jobs have you? Your plebian taste is really showing.

geez user, it almost sounds like you don't want them to take you to flavor town

applied my first coat of chaos black about 3.5 hours ago. Ive been watching a ton of videos, but I still always like to ask user a few questions
painting crimson fists
>how many coats of primer? my first coat is already thick, I messed up in a few small places and have few tiny blotchy spots.
>do you use a wash over the whole thing or detail it? I kinda want to just detail it.
>I do even layer at all? obviously another base coat after the wash makes sense, just to clean up the model, but crimsom fists are soo dark already.
>I bought dry paint and a dry brush, should I go for it or are marines best painted with edge highlighting?

Attached: 2018-03-15 22.50.50.jpg (1404x1056, 901K)

>another 4 in the ensuing fight phase
how

That's the thing, while the lore may be interesting for them it's impossible to model flames that don't look like shit.

9 attacks, hitting on 2s, -2, D3 damage, wounding on 3s.

adamantium tracks wreck shit.

Fuck you I like it

Attached: los.jpg (920x950, 145K)

Huh. Is this canonical art? Those Scions look so out of place.

Or, thinking it over, this is not a bad summary of 40k as a whole. It's got a little of everything.

Your primer coat shouldn't be thick, just apply enough to cover the model. (Some people don't even fully coat the model.)

For the rest of your questions, basically follow any of the GW painting tutorials. They'll answer them.

Attached: 376556f330a44a11a76e599d220919a7--warhammer-models-warhammer-k.jpg (498x671, 56K)

wheres his nose

>The fire paint is something an edgy 8 year-old would come up with.
Nigger, the entire setting of 40k is something an edgy 8-year-old came up with. Why are you expecting logic and reason out of this universe?

gotem

Attached: aesd.jpg (220x330, 10K)

wtf. cool tau? nani?!

this is true
but the other stuff looks cool, LoD just looks trash

Attached: 99810107006_KaramazovNEW01.jpg (920x950, 84K)

All but the first one are correct.

Old reliable!

Attached: 20180315_194051.jpg (3264x2448, 2.2M)

That's a straight up penis gun

You saying you dont like Guy Ferrari color scheme?
Alternatively you could modernize their aesthetic a bit via making the flames look more like actual flames, ie. glowing.

Yeah, Gathering Storm part 2. Ynnari help the imperium a lot now. Yvraine wants Guilliman's "geneseed."

gib it bak

Attached: 1477072131951.jpg (736x509, 62K)

How do you guys save money on 40k?
Ebay? Garage sales? 3rd party minis? Cheaper paint lines?

Any tricks you want to share?

Well in canon they're meant to look like they're on fire rather than have a hotrod paintjob.
if you're skilled enough you could try to make them look like they're burning inside kinda like pic related

Attached: 1521166542682.jpg (1600x854, 250K)

Attached: HELLO, NO IM IN A WARZONE.jpg (403x291, 52K)

>an entire chapter enters the warp and unwittingly arrives in Flavortown
>they appear out of the warp at unexpected times of need to provide spicy dishes
>they wield the most powerful and holy prometheum and melta based grilling tools
>with these sacred armaments they will defend the Imperium's best diners, drive-in, and dives

Attached: guy fieri.png (600x799, 597K)

no.

>treating cosplayers as eyecandy
How can someone still be this demeaning towards womyn?

Mom, Mom, no, this is a live game, Mom. No, I can't pause. Mom, please.

Ebay, normally has some good deals. Sometimes I'll pick up cheap stuff even if its not for my army on the chance that I'll want them later, and I often do.

The exorcist is badass.
Sisters of Battle in general have badass designs, a shame they'll likely never get updated

Attached: exo.jpg (600x632, 99K)

That poor fella is probably gonna die, he's not even looking at the Eldar right next to him. Surprised he's not been killed already.

Attached: 378284_sluzhitel_adeptus-mexanikus_xram_1680x1050_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg (1600x1000, 491K)

I don't

hahaha you have entertained me.
here, have a sandwich.

Lots of LGS I’ve been too have trade used units days. Back in VA this place called battle grounds basically had a miniatures flea market. That and sometimes craigslist has gold suprisingly.

MiniatureMarket is 15% off.

Note: That is the only decent looking LotD model and it required HEAVY conversion work. Even then, it's meh at best.

The only way to make them look really decent is to over-use the magma-rock look that Salamanders use all the time. (On the shoulder in your image.)

I don't

Attached: 1520467722723.jpg (771x807, 96K)

You said there would be FAQ. Where is the FAQ GW?

Attached: 40kFAQFuture-Dec15-Infographic4fqn.jpg (1000x995, 181K)