I have to get this off my chest

I have to get this off my chest.

I've been in the crypto space since 2016 and I've only made about $15k.

I literally never had or have the balls to put my full $80k stack that I trade with all into one or two coins. I only ever have ~$1k in coins that double or triple in value, then I sell like an idiot.

>Sold all ETH after DAO hack, missed the rise
>Missed the summer alt run by holding BTC
>Missed the BTC run by holding shitcoins to make up for previous miss
>Went back into BTC and it's been sideways/dropping
>End up having ~$18k locked up in shitcoins that are now dead (past # 150 spot on coinmarketcap)

I'm starting to think that I'm literally the worst investor on Earth. Do you have any tips for me or have I permanently missed the boat?

op this BETTER be larp.

I should mention too that I sold back into 100% fiat multiple times, missing huge bull runs.

If it helps my story, I come from a poor family so my brain gets fucked when I think of losing something like $80k.

Literally not a LARP. Not sure what to do..

to be fair if youve made any money at all you arent the worst investor ever, but you should assess your tolerance to risk.

you better fucking go all in REQ before friday to make up for years of missed gains

Let me manage 5k of your assets and I will turn it into 20 in two weeks, no larp. I want 3k if I'm successful though.

better safe than sorry.
psychologically speaking, it's more stressed to have lost than gain. Even though you have lower lost than gain.

>made money
>help guys arghhhh
????

I would do this if you provide me with a picture of your passport, a time stamped picture of you holding your passport.

u have one last chance to be a millionaire this year, I'd say buy NEO XLM and ADA for 3/4 of ur wallet the rest goes into some different altcoins u should choose yourself, coins like XSPEC or FUN

Jesus christ OP.

I put 2k into eth, and forgot about it in 2016 and now I have almost 100k just by holding Eth.

Only in the last 2 weeks have i started fucking with shitcoins and I'm up over 10k.

And I like you don't have the balls to drop a 100k stack into 1-2 coins and keep 80% of it in Eth.

Why this

I had over 2000 ETH at one point and sold it all for a few hundreds dollars profit.

I'm literally not joking.

I'd probably kill myself.

holy dog shit i feel bad for you

That scarcity mindset will slaughter you in a bull market. This probably sounds like anathema to you but the key to thriving in this bull market is living within the delusion that coin prices will, for the most part, continue to rise forever. It's the only way to think straight and make good gains in this bull cycle, because it actually describes how the market is behaving. This doesn't apply to every low MC shitcoin out there, but with respect to the strongest 30 coins in the top 80, it applies pretty well unequivocally. When you see such coins dropping to their 3hr cycle floor or a little below, you buy. When you see them cycling up around the top of their cycle, you sell, and set a rebuy around the floor again. When the coin's price is behaving erratically, rising really quickly, you hold off on selling at the cyclical ceiling, and sell (hopefully) the tip of the candlewick. (There are plenty of phenomena that indicate when, more or less, this is). If it is erratically dropping below the floor, and you can find no good reason for this (no bad news, etc), generally you hold.

Ta fucking da.

If you're this bad of an investor, just diversify into some solid long-term holds and keep them there. Don't sell when things look bad. Always have some BTC, some ETH, some good alts wiht long-term potential. I don't think I'm a great investor either, so I stay diversified like this, I don't go all in. I don't get the 100% returns in a day like some of these biztards, but I get steady growth, and I don't get big losses when some coins crash, and I'm not as stressed all the time. You're getting too emotional/stressed and make a bad decision just when the market's about to turn around, so stop overtrading.

Or just go all-in on LINK, put it in on a hardware wallet, and hide it somewhere for a year so you don't get tempted to sell

ETH will be 3k by February. Just hold your ETH and you’ll be up to $240k

Go all in on BTC or ETH or whatever and then go back to sleep.

I'm telling you this because I believe in you, user. Go ALL IN XRB ~RIGHT NOW~ It's got another 10x - 20x left in it and huge buzz.

Also it seems you lack the ability to research projects you believe in? When you find something you think is really cool/has a solid team behind it, buy it and simply HOLD.

>losing money in this market
How are you this bad?
All you need was to hold from 2015.

Why?

Do you trade with leverage

Pick safe options, like XRP. Normies are scrambling to get into it, so it'll keep going up for a long time. Not to mention the fact that it's guaranteed to be on Coinbase in the near future.