Omise OMG

Get in quick.. looks like it's this shitcoin's turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/7mv27i/omisego_potential_market_penetration_analysis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2018 will Be it’s turns

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542

they are targeting OMG

My favorite alt.

dont own shitcoins if they dont increase your sats, or in this case ETH. always check the longterm trends

looks like it is the same price it always is. have 700 of these fucking things

pump and dump a 2billion marketcap coin... how old are you user?

More like Godcoin

Fuck if they even get .1% of the market with .1% staking returns, I'll still be making 6 figs haha.

But if they get more than that, holy fuckerino

It hurts so much to see these fucking useless shitfucks like tron go 100x when OmiseGo has gone like 2x.

Fuck.

We will be rewarded. Patience is a virtue especially in a space as volatile as crypto.

I know, but I highly doubt we will more than 20x this year because there is so much RETARDED money in the market.

"Oh hey Ripple is only 3 dollars, lets buy a shit ton of it because it might be 20k usd like bitcoin some day"

Jesus.

What you don't know is that the price is being slightly suppressed by smart money that want to accumulate. VCs are looking at OMG because they see the immense returns if it succeeds to deploy its product.

Are you sure? I've seen that statement on plebbit numerous of times but how do you know that.

i honestly wish i bought more at 6 dollars. I've bought a couple of hundred at 3 dollars and then it mooned to prices i was not willing to pay, I've even had a chance to accumulate more but I didnt, fucking hate myself now

PLASMA
L
A
S
M
A

This.

Most stupid investors have never heard of plasma or forgot anout it chasing shitcoins. When that shit goes live Im moving to the fucking moon with my stack of OMG.

I mean in the techcrunch conference there was literally a VC firm talking about this

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/7mv27i/omisego_potential_market_penetration_analysis/

If this shit comes to fruition, we're all going to be rich.

100 OMG ans you'll be fine

How many sats do you shills see it going?

780 reporting in