10k$ portfolios advices

Ok guys i need to make it to a 100k$ and then 1million.

Any advice ?

like your portfolio
maybe reinvest omg. there are some sweet icos atm

SNT
/thread

out of all your coins, pick the one you like the most and all in

scared money dont make money

bnty

go balls deep in enigma and stellar lumens

The enigma train is about to leave the station on the way to the space ship after this correction
XLM will probably 5x this year

I concur with this gent.
stay away from XRP, but move a big slice into stellar.
I see eth mooning hard when casper moves to the main net too... although holding eth kind of sucks because it has done fuck all recently.

All in one fun. Guaranteed 1 USD by eoy

hardly anyone posts a portfolio with 1 coin. if it dips you're just plain stuck.

maybe pick 2 or 3 until you have monies to pull out and put into another coin.

Why the extra step? Go to 1m directly

Fuck, this is the exact same thing I want to do but the current Tron train has me wondering if I should go into trx.

No risk no return

enigma is the genius play right now

go all in on odn and you'll have 300k at the end of the year

Fun is good for an awesome quick return. Been preaching that, it has a bad rep as a meme coin but it's beyond real.

Outside of that, if you want that kind of return, ENG will do it. Another below the meme radar that is an actual thing with actual purpose, with probably its hottest year ahead (this is literally a coin that will be valued 40-100 depending on your judgement of the market). Other coins mentioned here are great, but they don't offer these opportunities to take 100 to 1 mil this year (IMO)

This is exactly what I’m doing. Have about a $7k portfolio.

I ship this.
I do this.
don't be a pussy
you have nothing to lose if you started out with barely anything anyway

guys I need to go all in on a coin for maximum gainz

I have 6k to invest

Wat do?

I
N
V
E
S
T

IT

Fucking tool.

because the patricians that do that dont want to flaunt their wealth and winning strategy. only low t soyboys craving attention and approval are posting their shit tier blockfolios with tens of coins.

if you have around 20k. split it into two promising shitcoins. you will get to 100k+ easy when it 10x's.

This. If FairX is gonna be even half as good as it sounds XLM will easily reach the hights of ripple. Yep that's 10x.

user, if you sold everything you have there for BTC, and never look at the price for the rest of the year. you will be millionaire this time next year.

How about some advice you faggot?

Even if KEKCOIN would go to 50k he would only have 3x-4x his money.

It won't go anywhere near that anyhow.

lol bitcoin

ummm... there's 2 enigmas?

ENG

ok. mind shilling me a bit? what does it do?

>not hodling UFR

All in on BAT. Don't get left behind. BAT is a top 5 coin and hasn't even mooned yet.

I have 2k in
BTC
ETH
ICX
ENG
in almost a 1/4 spread. I won`t generally be doing any day trading.
What should I do with my BTC? I got it mostly to get into promising alts, but is holding it a good consideration too?

basically eth is fucked with all of the info out in the open, enigma adds privacy which could have a huge impact on dozens of industries

it's eth + monero

forgot to mention that ENG is all MIT people, literal geniuses

a gem in a sea of shit, you'll thank me later

ETH has been rising finally these past couple days after trading sideways since the Christmas crash, what makes you say that?

Sounds interesting, I'll do some reading on it. thanks.

How the fuck do you not have WTC?
You want to hit 1 milly.....

I only have 1285 ENG. Paid almost $6k for it.
Am I going to make it?

I had a lot went it pumped but so far i hold a few ven . Is there anything good coming out of wtc?

Lol
Good one m8

Lol i dont buy feminist shitcoins such as bat or golem or iota. Its against my religion

id just get as much as you can, normies are too dumb to understand the value yet but industries know and it will blow the fuck up just like eth and monero and ripple

Its high already it can x2 max in short term and do they have anything in the roadmap short term?

Go all in to VeriCoin (VRC) and join us on the next moon mission.

poorfag needs some advice here

$400 XLM $100 TRX or
$400 XLM $100 ENG or
$500 XLM

UFR is still at less than 10 mil market cap. A token with an actual use case and that people will use. Allocate a couple thousands to it. About to 10x

how can Enigma be ETH+monero is its a fucking ERC20 token? LEL

Get on Kucoin and buy DBC

200XLM 200TRX 100ENG
then tomorrow, reap XLM and TRX and go
100XLM 100TRX 300ENG
then next day, reduce XLM to 50, dont touch for atleast 2weeks, go 50/50 on TRX and ENG

If you have 10k i would put 4k in XLM, 3k in LINK and 3k in ENG.

they're fucking MIT geniuses who are taking it to its own chain just like Tron is going from ERC20 to its own chain

guess you missed out on tron too huh?

Thank me later.

This is the only way to make it, have balls or wait months to make any decent profits

>lamden and ride it to 50x.

Can only get it on etherdelta, will jump like POWERLEDGER jumped when it hits "real" exchanges.

sell all, buy IOP. You are welcome

How am I looking?? I just bought 9k myriad also for a mid to long term hold. Advice??

BBT. 3,5MM mcap, good dev team, working product. Flew completely under the radar until a few days ago. This one could easiliy x30 and still be on a 100MM mcap.

Like others have said, just buy UFR and ride it up. Still below 10mil market cap.