November 23, 2017

> November 23, 2017
> went to Veeky Forums to tell them ADA, XLM, XRP, XVG will be mooning non stop in the holidays until Q1.
>Only a handful of people believed.
>kek why do I even bother to share this insight

From then on you'll be seeing 5x - 25x gains.

Next up and some are already revving up their rocket engines:
ENG, ZCL, NEO, OMG, XMR, CVC.

XLM and ADA will continue to fly while the next batch runs.

if someone had a screencap of my thread (3 people said they screencapped it), please post them here, I'll give you some bonus info.

I honestly do not understand why people haven't bought ZCL yet. It will give you free BTC fork coins at the end of this month.

>ENG, ZCL, NEO, OMG, XMR, CVC
Just missing VEN

>makes some bogus claim
>doesnt use a trip

Looks like you're full of shit

So should I buy XLM or not? I don't like chasing moons

what about ven crytpofucker

Ven is all hype.
Wtc will be back for the crown

When do you anticipate the others to start flying?

I believe you. Good to hear XLM will continue. XMR is interesting, hasn't moved yet much compared to other alts. I've already got ENG and ZCL, will look into the others. Thanks user.

also ada or icx shillfucker

When is DBC taking off?

Because brainlets.

whales are not on Veeky Forums anyway so I don't post here much, they can enjoy their rare moon missions, while I've already got 1000% since the last time I went to biz.

I haven't looked much into it.

biz is full of shit. I won't bother.

If you held XLM since november you'd be seeing lambos before the year ends. but personally I don't think it's too late. ride on other coins, make sure to diversify

go find your own post

what do you think about ICX and decred?

like I said, I haven't looked at VeChain much. What I can say is that it's pretty undervalued, but if you've learned one thing about cryptos, what is highly shilled everywhere gets opposite results. Notice that before ADA,XLM, ENG, and XRP (maybe), mooned, you rarely see them being shilled here on biz or reddit or in the forums.

shit coins on the other hand like Bazinga are shilled 24/7 and they get pretty bad results. A quality coin + shilled by everyone before its moon mission, no matter how good it is will end up shit.

I decide and see them in terms of quarters (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4). there's not much sense holding less than 3-4 months. Just get in before Q1 ends. All coins listed here on my original post will see good returns before Q4 I can assure you that. Those "normies" that you often laugh about are doing research, and are currently contemplating to buy altcoins, this process will end in 3 months.

are you an insider or do you just have a good eye? See you at the top. I hope it doesn't get lonely.

refer to my reply above about being shilled constantly. A seed doesn't grow if you keep touching it and exposing it outside. Darkness and isolation germinates every potential seed... and coin.

I believed you on xlm man.
Thanks for that.

Why ENG?
It’s an awesome project and I invested part of my portafolio but secret contracts seem a bit far away doesn’t look like it will go more than x3 this year, I’m talking out of my ass tho, enlighten me senpai

OP

I bought XLM at 20 cents, should I stay in or move to one of the ones you suggested? Scared to move my gains. .

I listened.

i don't believe you, but i'll cap this and happily eat my words in your next thread

alright crypto sage. noted.

People believe in the people behind it, not the "whitepaper". They believe the principle and the principles of the founders. The reason why Samsung and others can't beat Apple.

ENG has by far one of the best and solid dev team there is in crypto history. I didn't care much about what they actually offer, just seeing those people working and I just had to dump my cash into them.

good move. Why don't you just hold it and shell out more to buy other coins? I personally don't like withdrawing from one coin to move to another unless I see tangible evidence that it's all going downhill.

you are welcome. After this day, I'll be back in 2 weeks again. Find my thread by then at these hours. I'll always post a picture of petyr baelish.

Thank you for the list OP

Which coin should a poorfag go all in on? I have $10k to invest

Thoughts on Zencash OP? IOHK is helping implement their new treasury model into ZEN protcol.

NEM is rarely mentioned here and it just fucking blew pass Saturn and still barely a peep. Is it gonna be a $100 coin? I would almost be a millionaire.

Give me your thoughts on coins involved with the main net launch. ICX, Aion, and WAN?

crypto sage, what do you think about ICX and decred?

I agree on ENG, if they deliver, it's gonna be huuuge

VEN announcement was BULLSHIT, sell now or see you at the dip.

Big if true

ENG chart looking primed for a mutli bill marketcap, I'd buy some in case.

ADA is going for $10+ this year.
I originally capped ADA between 5 and 10 but I can see it going well beyond that now.
Strap in dudes.

OP, do you think these insane gains will last for long?

can anyone verify this??

Hey OP, any thought on RLC?

It's in a few hours

I've held that the moment they got on bittrex. See example above. It was one of the MOST promising coins ever, but the devs just suck so much.

It's all an obvious pattern. Good devs bring together moon missions. Good whitepapers, good roadmap, and etc with shit devs and background people = shit coins.

Dip incoming in february, rockets again after valentines.

I saw that too. hence I'm holding ADA long term. 5 years in crypto = vaporware doesn't mean shit.

and EDO

announcement isnt even the thing that will pump it. they have partnerships with PWC and likely BMW, and a rebranding soon.

what about icx user king

Of the coins you are shilling, do you like any more than the rest?

promising but not sure if the people behind them are good. I personally don't like the way the koreans handle cryptocurrencies.

ADA, XLM, XMR and ENG. I could live with just these on my portfolio

So don't hold RLC?

I sold mine after 5 months. Those were some heavy bags. I personally talked to several of their dev teams but they can't come up with anything really good to share. I once envisioned it to 100x but I slowly realized that I might be wrong.

What do you think of aion? I'm torn between that and OMG for this month.

Hey senpai, what do you think about xrb? It was shilled as fuck here and now again with dadi and nano.. Is it just a pnd shit coin?

Every thread on here is archived, quit LARPing op. BAT is the only thing that will surefire 100x this year. Everything else is speculation.

I would hold both though I only have OMG.

What do you think of FUN? The team is promising on paper with good connections, but I'm still a little hesitant about it

Should I ride BTC for the dip?
I'm currently waiting on XLM ICX and VEN late Jan moons

what's wrong with koreans and cryptocurrency? icx seemed promising. plus the run up for it was insane. you're making me wanna dump my icx

I bought salt, fun, 0x and the verge dips. Still waiting for salt but everything else is going up nicely.

What do you think of TRX? It seems to have potential and has announcements coming in but I don't know if I should invest in it now or keep investing in XLM and ENG since I believe in those for sure.

what about ICOs? any that stand out?

Whats your price prediction for OMG after Q2 ?

the CVC chart looks of nice, will try to buy some

should I dump 5k usd in this right now? convince me otherwise

It will be fun when the bitcoin private fork date is announced x'D dont miss on ZCL guys

I know someone who literally just started today and dumped 5k on TRX before it exploded. You just have to know what to look for.

hey OP, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your opinion!
What do you think of Dadi and Crypterium? Do you think buying makes sense?
Also when to buy Enigma? Dont wanna rush things > pic related

what was your reasoning? link to thread?

req/zrx worth bothering with?

I like XMR but will it really moon? It seems like a very stable and comfy coin, the CHF of crypto if you will.

an undervalued coin which i think has big time potential is DNT. What do you think op?

You've got to be kidding me. Bazinga coin is the most obvious scam shill, with the same threads spammed and getting 0 replies.
XLM, ENG were shilled here often before at least 1/3 way of their moon. You're bad at reading Veeky Forums

you mean the CHF that lost 20% of its value overnight 1 or 2 years ago?

What do you use to trade?
exchange, wallets etc

>5 years in crypto = vaporware doesn't mean shit
Listen, crypto is going to correct fucking hard in not even 2 years and ADA is going lower than it is now. Mark my words.

Why didn’t you snap a screenshot yourself you cocky dumbass?

i really want to go 1/2 on dbc but i think im too pussy for it

Because he made it up

ENG Hell Yeah -> MIT on board

Don't forget BitClave the dark horse. ICX co-founder is on the team, advertising industry. Once this hits Kucoin it'll go parabolic like all other promising coins did.

ENG is now 5.95$, to high for buying 10.000, for a poorfag like me...
A 100-200$ long temr investment could be a good idea?

NO NO NO NO NO FUCK YOU OP

I WANT MORE TIME TO GET 5K OMG GOD DAMNIT YOU PAJEET FUCKING FAGGOT

WILL i MAKE IT WITH 50K XLM?

Because I plan on buying the forked coins after they initially dump without having to worry about zcl dumping

The same reason why the buy shit that mooned to a 100% ATH in a day - because they are imbeciles.