Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2117: Turtle Island Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread:

Attached: Jump_OP.pdf (PDF, 5.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpgRE8cbVpc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y
youtu.be/PEvi07o5tFY
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Gugalanna_Strike
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jumpchain? More like grumpchain!

This game SUCKS!

Attached: tumblr_mkfb600FOk1qe76v6o1_500_2.png (265x325, 40K)

What do you Jumpers normally eat?

Attached: J8pl2CqS_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LpgRE8cbVpc

Question Jumpchain/Valeria what are some good Grand Noble Phantasms to fight the Beasts. Also how much would True Magic (I can get to roughly Zelretchs level by the end of 5 years in F/SN) or Knight Arms help?

I know Goetia taps into a fairly large portion of the Fifth Magic to burn history. I am also not certain how many punches from an EX strength character or spells from an EX mana character to put down Tiamat after she has had death introduced to her (basically not sure how hard it is to kill something with EX Endurance)

I personally like to stick to pizza I made. Making your own food is really tasty with perks. You can use reinforcement on it, breed it using Ling Cultivation, use all the cooking perks from all the jumps etc.

But mostly I choose not to eat since it wastes time, so basically only for the holidays or special occasions like birthdays

Jumpers!

Do you still pee?

Of course! That is a silly question user, how else am I going to torture Lex Luthor

Not since I became an anime girl

Food.
Just normal food.
>t. very early chain jumper
I can, but I don't have to. Which is the best of both worlds, really.
Steel Bladder, best perk in the whole chain, from 2013 to the end of time.

Not since The Sims 3.

I'm trying to remember if that's a perk there or if you got so fucked up with the player trying to kill you you have a machine implanted to do your peeing for you

Its one of my weapons that I use a lot in fighting game jumps, had to pee all over Chun Li before defeating her

Attached: Golden Shower.png (892x336, 328K)

Hey user Heart, there was some talk about the Kubera jump a while ago that I thought had some good points. Did you see it already?

Special Ability/Perk: Steel Bladder. Also mentioned by this user: Technically you can still pee, you just don't have to.

Only if Heroin-piss counts.

Eh. I'd give it seven asses.

Attached: 1453785788558.jpg (2550x2148, 387K)

>One of your Third Circle souls want to leave you
What to do?

Attached: Autobots_souls.png (1742x700, 638K)

Seduce them

That's just the embodiment of my self-loathing, I'll lock him up in the basement until he knocks it off, I'd just have another one pop up if he left.

Only the best of the best. You know how most of the Book of Leviticus in the Bible is basically God giving really, really specific instructions on how he wants his sacrifices cooked?

The version of that in my faith started out the size of the whole Bible, and the text has since been modified to self-modify and expand in response to new culinary information. After someone overcooked the quail risotto, I also added the power to generate illusions of established recipes that could be made real with a large amount of lesser sacrifices.

Anyway, the actual food runs the gamut from the rustic (stewed Asgardian goat shank, phoenix cooked in Egyptian beer, leviathan chowder etc) to the refined (chalcanth consumme garnished with dragon's eggs, immortal apple-peach sorbet drizzled with ambrosia and nectar, dwarf's bread with a dragon marrow pate etc) to the very, very refined (the nightmares of children, a condensed mathematical equation, the unborn (organically and sustainably harvested) heart of a world given form by a prayer of glory etc).

...it's actually more of an elder scroll than a cookbook, now that I think about it.

Team Steel Bladder reporting in.

Is it Islinde? Oh, please tell me it's Islinde.

I know it's not going to be Islinde, but in that case it's cool, I'll grow another one eventually. Just make sure they sign in the resignation forms in the Office of Departures on the way, so my other components have time to explain why one of the ultimate pillars of reality has suddenly gone missing.

Attached: jc8.jpg (600x265, 62K)

>What to do?
Find a nice place for it to be, preferably a world that will give it challenge

This , but the world is just another of my pocket universes, so they never really left

Attached: Since when where you under the impression.jpg (517x600, 38K)

Chocolate.

Attached: received_1447629102030686.jpg (720x900, 58K)

>but
How big are your pockets?

>Chocolate
Good taste and brownfus are nice

Attached: aladdin-pants.jpg (458x458, 26K)

There's always Excalibur. Even before GO, it was specifically hyped as having a planetary defence function, and so far Beasts do threaten the planet as a side effect of threatening humanity. And lived up to the hype somewhat, seeing as it pushed in Sefar the White Titan's shit both in Extella, and in GO where there wasn't a helpful moon supercomputer to catch it's core.

True Magic? A lot; the exact translation for Goetia's feat is that it's CLOSE to True Magic, implying that actual True Magic could've done even more as a deeper Mystery than the "merely" miraculous level of control over magecraft Goetia posseses. While in actuality Goetia's raw power as a demon/Beast lets him exert power on a much greater scope than Zelretch, you could probably make up most of the difference as a Grand. Knight Liners is trickier because we've only ever seen Slash Emperor, but Slash Emps is basically a bigger Ea with more collateral damage. So probably also a lot, and at the very least you could probably land the finishing blow on a weakened Beast sooner.

EX Grand parameters vs EX Beast parameters haven't really come up, so there isn't a clear answer there. All I can suggest, is that during the fight with Tiamat she was considered to be indestructible under normal circumstances, and whittling her down took the form of using specific NPs-not all of which were EX rank, and none even close to Grand level other than King Hassan burning up his Saint Graph for one attack-to pummel her into conditions where you could just jab the Grail/spiritual core in her throat with a team of Servants. And NPs have generally shown to take precedence over on-the-fly spells, so I'd say if you're relying on punches/spells you should probably back them up with an NP that synergises with them. Like Grendel Buster, or Nine Lives, or Caster Cu's Odin rune NP.

Attached: jc2.5.jpg (542x616, 53K)

Big enough to put a modern smartphone in them

Attached: apple-iphone-samsung-galaxy-sword-and-shield.jpg (640x639, 53K)

>EX Grand parameters vs EX Beast parameters haven't really come up, so there isn't a clear answer there.
Valeria has stated them to be comporable however she only specified the scale for Strength and Mana

>Nine Lives, or Caster Cu's Odin rune NP.
Isnt Nine Lives just an application of pseudo Second Magic for dimensional interferance. Also Wickerman is a Primieval Rune spell? Didnt know that

>Isnt Nine Lives just an application of pseudo Second Magic for dimensional interferance
Looked it up. It is, however it also amps weapon damage

What level of mafic can i expect to be protected against with the magic immunity perk from Dresden files.
I assume Voldemort can't hurt me, but what about high tier magic beings like Trigon or Dormammu?

Voldemort could hurt you. He can just levitate a car and squash you.

If you're talking about Empty Night, even a crap mage like old moldy Voldy can and will hurt you.
All it takes is him summoning a giant snake or animating a stone statue to beat you over the head to avoid your immunity to 'direct' magic, and I'm pretty sure he'd try something like that after the first couple of AK's bounced off you.

Voldemort can just throw glass at your like in the movies. However, Voldemort is also an idiot who thinks Avada Kedavra can solve all the problems even though it keeps making ALL the problems that have meaningfully impeded him, so realistically he won't hurt you.

But don't try your luck with Trigon or Dormammu. Trigon has magic immunity of his own and can destroy a universe at a fraction of his strength.

Dormammu's best feat was at a time when he had his sister backing him up,. But that let him overpower the personification of the Marvel multiverse, leap into it's heart, detonate a big bang and remake the multiverse in his image. Despite that Dormammu is probably easier to outwit than Trigon, because he's so obsessed with Dr. Strange that not only did he ABANDON his godlike control over the multiverse just to fuck with him in a duel. But right before that, he somehow failed to notice the evil version of Dr. Strange he was using as his henchman had been captured and Strange was disguised as him.

You know, despite being a multiversal god at the time.

It's like Dormammu's IQ is directly proportionate to how powerful the being he's scheming against is, for some reason.

Attached: jc10.jpg (600x600, 260K)

Do you need the Collector Skill in Fate to make effective use of a Gate of Babylon style NP?

>But don't try your luck with Trigon or Dormammu. Trigon has magic immunity of his own
I mean this is just a cartoon but considering the original teen titans series I take it seriously. Didn't Raven roflstomp Trigon once she got amped

How does this perk look so far?

In Neolife, all things possess affinities, sentient races included. Druids, and those using the same skills, cultivate those same affinities by cycling mana of the affinity they want to gain between themselves and a source of said mana. As they increase their affinities, they will see bonuses such as being able to cultivate passively, control whatever the affinity represents, and even develop a resistance to their affinity, as their passive control grows to protect them from its expressions. Meanwhile, people who do not develop their affinities simply have them hovering around somewhere below the first useful threshold, 5%, as they choose to focus their attention elsewhere. But there is a third option to take here. You may choose to strip away all of your affinities, which would normally be a lengthy and complicated process in and of itself. But for sacrificing your ability to possess and gain affinities, you will instead get instead get an affinity for pure, unattributed mana. While this won’t let you control anything new (anyone can already control mana without any affinity, after all), you will get a reduction on magic costs equal to your affinity. So with the affinity at 10%, your spells would cost 10% less mana. And if you managed to get it to 100%, you would be able to cast magic for no mana cost entirely. This would let you rain rain fire upon your enemies incessantly, create high-level enchantments without having to resort to mana gems, and even use time magic to travel forwards or backwards in time for more than a few seconds.

She did, yeah. I was thinking of comic Trigon, the cartoons usually don't quite get into the same do-or-watch-your-universe-die high stakes as much.

It's...kinda ambiguous. At the very least I don't think it has anything to do with shooting swords and actually using the treasures within. It's CCC description implies the REASON why Gilgamesh's Gate has all of the treasures is because the skill gives him metaphysical ownership of "the very essence of human ingenuity".

Dunno how that relates to your empty GoB NP. Maybe it gives you a sort of plot armor when it comes to collecting Noble Phantasm-like manmade treasures in other worlds?

Not familiar with the series, but it looks alright.

Attached: jc1.5.png (567x728, 373K)

Not really, as I understand it Collector EX just means you stumble upon a lot of magic items. You could just make your own to put in the Gate of Babylon

>She did, yeah. I was thinking of comic Trigon, the cartoons usually don't quite get into the same do-or-watch-your-universe-die high stakes as much.
In the comics it was basically the same except before she got a similar amp they had beaten Trigon once before with just the New Teen Titans and their non amped magic launching him back through the portal he came from

I understand that secondary effects of magic can still hurt me. I was talking about straigth up magic missles targeting me directly.
Was just wondering what the highest tier of magic is i can survive with that. Maybe overlord magic? Zatanna?
On that note: Do magic boosters also enhance magic immunity (if it's of a magical nature)?

It's an absolute immunity at that point. Dresden Angels and Dragons could go all out, but you'd ignore the direct magical attacks

Comic powerlevels are less consistent then Nasuverse powerlevels
PROVE ME WRONG

Pure mana sounds like a good tradeoff

Nice. Thanks

As I understood, wasn't that to do with her being his mystic foothold on Earth, and then sorta reversing the flow to banish him again? That is a really big thing in the DC occult scene, you don't necessarily have to be more overall powerful than someone to twist them by the conceptual cohones if you have some kind of sympathic claim on them.

You're not tho

Attached: jc12.png (500x281, 155K)

>PROVE ME WRONG
We need to arm the editors

>PROVE ME WRONG
You are right and wrong.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y

Of course, Angels would still be able to butcher you if you're an Outsider and advertise that fact. It's been a while, but I remember reading about how Outsiders are one of the few things they're allowed to really flex their divine muscles to kill

The Knights of the Cross, too. Michael showed up to help Ebeneezer and some other wizards fight off what were heavily implied to be Outsiders because they had trouble getting their magic to stick to them, and he didn't seem terribly intimidated by them.

...oh. But i don't automatically become their target just by being an outsider, right? Only if i "misbehave"?

>It's an absolute immunity at that point.
No, it's not. Do you really think that Wild_Card, of all people, would want to offer something like that? Unless you have an archive link saying it's not just supposed to be the Outsiders' canon level of immunity.

>Doesn't matter if it's thaumaturgy, evocation, or some other kind of magic entirely, the moment it hits you, it's gone. One catch - it only protects you from direct magical effects, which means a smart wizard can get around it indirectly. Seems obvious enough, but you'd be surprised what counts as indirect - Lord Raith sure was.

I'm just reading it as is, the fact that someone could use magic to shoot a rock through my head seems like a Wild_Card limit

Yeah, just don't tell people that you come from outside their reality.

You got it. Seems to be the case in-setting that the default assumption is Outsiders are always misbehaving, HOWEVER 1. Outsiders have a lot more properties than the ones the background gives you, so it's arguable if you'd even ping as one at all on their radar unless you went around spamming Hell's Bells. Like a "deeper" sense of power compared to even a Fairy Queen, in the case of Walks Before.

2, more importantly in DF angels aren't stormtroopers. There is the precedent of Grey getting an "amnesty" of sorts by word of Uriel himself. He's not quite human; Dresden thinks he's half-naagloshii after getting a good look into his eyes, and while he doesn't directly confirm it he says his dad was a piece of work. Uriel at least has nothing against him and appreciates he's trying to do the best he can in his position, although he's glad he didn't step into Michael's angel-warded backyard because apparently that would've forced some sort of confrontation. Angels are heavily bound into their roles, and the Carpenter family's ones are guardians

Attached: jc7.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

How strong do I need to treat Dresden Files like a vacation jump?

>As I understood, wasn't that to do with her being his mystic foothold on Earth, and then sorta reversing the flow to banish him again? That is a really big thing in the DC occult scene, you don't necessarily have to be more overall powerful than someone to twist them by the conceptual cohones if you have some kind of sympathic claim on them.
Nope! In this case Ravens mom who slightly weakened him so he wasnt all powerful, then Kid Flash made a portal and it was the New Titans job to force the now NEARLY ALL POWERFUL CONQUERER OF UNIVERSES through the portal with BRUTE FORCE just messing up his balance and hitting him really hard.

Like it is kinda like this scene with Darkseid youtu.be/PEvi07o5tFY
Except, you know, without Superman. Green Lantern, Shazam. And only kid versions of Wonder Woman and Flash. Against an arguably more powerful opponent

Granted could still be wrong since I could be pulling pic related out of context but it does kind of make Trigon look like a bit of a chump

Attached: a3ce4003f24f8436a1f973fa8ba1e2ee.jpg (1198x940, 1.69M)

Is there any benefit to the Divinity skill in Type Moon?

I believe it just amps attack power like in FGO. Like makes your attacks more effective and it also helps you break through things like Achillies defensive noble phantasm

>Needing to eat
You're a funny user, user.

I guilt them into staying. No one can resist my teary eyes!

Just go and gank Gilgamesh in the Prisma Illya drawback. You'll get the actual Gate of Babylon via Gilgamesh's class card.

But you're correct.

Depends. Do you consider plot armor to be 'strength'?

>make Trigon look like a bit of a chump

That's the same version of Trigon that uses a planet-destroying 'Cosmic Cannon' to destroy planets even though he can just obliterate them with his thoughts.

He's pretty far into the Style > Efficiency line of thought.

Attached: 2nd_01_13.jpg (225x315, 33K)

Also looking through the Skills section of the type moon wiki apparently it helps for things like Karna being an A rank divinity of Surya means he has a huge defensive buff against people like Ozymandias who is a child of the Sun and has B rank divinity

Back in the Age of the Gods, it likely granted you the Authority of a divine spirit. So theme-based reality warping.

Primacy of Man/Common Sense of Man means you can't use it in the modern era because 'Fuck the Gods'.

Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods, as seen with Gilgamesh. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. It, like Luck, is also used in the estimation of breaking 'Fate' as seen in the Berserk Heracles Vs Gilgamesh fight wherein Heracles goes beyond his own Noble Phantasm's ability to get one last rush in when it should have been impossible. It also has a slight defensive buff to those who have lower, or no, Divinity of their own. All said it's a pretty potent Personal Skill.

Huh. Okay that's...yeah, there are times when I am reminded that taken at face value, the DC Occult scene resembles SMT a lot. I can just about tolerate it, with the understanding that magical power is quite finicky even if you're an almighty demon lord, and also not a 1:1 replacement for fightin' chops. 'sides, power siphoning fits quite well as part of the whole mystic judo struggle that is high level magical duelling.

No, what bothers me is the fact that the Speedforce has CONSISTENTLY been portrayed as this thing that technically isn't magic, but IS arguably even more bullshit in some ways. Need to outrun an aspect of Death? Got a multiversal ship made of solid music? This looks like a job for the FLASH! Because it turns out the entire multiverse runs on VIBRATIONS!

I'm not quite sure. If we trust the in-game stats, the basic assumption is like Kilanon said : A buff to your attack output. Which sorta makes sense, for guys like Karna and Herc.

The BIG question is whether it does anything else, which is...really inconsistant. When Merlin "accidentally" chunked an anti-god axe into Quetz's temple it reduced one of her NP's overall power, implying Divinity was supporting it. There's a SEPARATE skill called Goddess' Divine Core that preserves "absoluteness of the mind and body", but it represents a "perfected goddess from birth" so Tamamo instead has A++ Divinity. And also like Kilanon said, Karna's profile implies sun god divinity gives defences against other solar themed powers.

It's like Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans of Skills. Because taking Divinity means trusting yourself to the fickle whims of whatever Nasu wants Divinity to do at any given moment.

This is true too, with the caveat that technical Authority is still useable. It just exerts some severe penalties on the user (e.g. Eresh DYING trying to weaponise the Underworld against Tiamat) because...

"Fuck the gods"

Nasuverse humanity, BC 2655

Attached: jc2.png (1344x756, 1.24M)

Is there any reason not to just take B-rank divinity (or whatever the "six generations back" rank would be) if you have 1/16th Saiyan?

You'll die or something nasty if you do that in FSN, since Gods aren't meant to be summonable.

>Herc
I would like to point out that it is nearly essential Divinity boosts his strength at the very least a decent amount since otherwise there is no explanation why a man who is purported to hold the planey up for a while only has an A Rank strength.

So my guess that Divinity raises attack power, counts as a conditional for certain effects and provides domain related benefits.

On an aside Heracles breaking free of Enkidu could be a bit of a reference. For one when Heracles died his mortal half was burned away and he was all god. Arguably when he died in Fate since he was obviously not all god, it could be argued his divinity was struck from his body allowing him to break the chains after surviving with battle continuation. Of course there is no evidence to support this I just thought it was a neat idea

Fuck gods.

>This is true too, with the caveat that technical Authority is still useable. It just exerts some severe penalties on the user (e.g. Eresh DYING trying to weaponise the Underworld against Tiamat) because...
>"Fuck the gods"
>Nasuverse humanity, BC 2655

This is why my God!Jumpers always end up as hostile to Nasu!Humanity. If they're going to try to fuck with me and mine, I'm gonna beat them down till they learn their lesson.

Attached: Odin is the Way.png (306x314, 232K)

That's not how that works bro... A-Rank is half and it's still viable. Just because you have the power on the level of the a God doesn't mean you're not viable.

No but fuck you, divinity is a trap and you die

Nope.

For someone who doesn't know much about Nasuverse besides watching the animes, does getting a higher-divinity does something besides making you weaker to anti-divine NPs?

See

See

I'd like to point out that not all myths from our world remain true in Fate and that holding up the world is far beyond anything hinted at Herc actually doing.

How high powered is Tenchi Muyo? How would a Servant do in that setting?

Alternatively since Servants are just a personification of legend you dont truly count as being blood related to a God, you just have that level of divinity due to your legend like Iskander does due to having been said to be a son of Zeus

>does getting a higher-divinity does something besides making you weaker to anti-divine NPs?
Yes it does however a few perks can get around thos specifically one in The Circumstances of Waltroutes Marriage called Real Bastard

Full gods don't work there and that perk would make you a full god if you have B rank divinity.

That's what Independent Manifestation or the Solar capstone are for.

Sounds awfully close to you ruling on how someone's jump works there Kilanon. Maybe you need to cut it back a bit.

Berserker isn't the real Herc anyway. Read Strange Fake.

Attached: Thanks giving dinner.jpg (700x697, 84K)

That's outright not what is happening though. The question was and that uses the perk:
>1/16th Saiyan- 400
>You might be more human than you are Saiyan but what reason is that to stop you from going for all the goodies your alien heritage has in store for you? Just having a little heritage from another race is enough for you to unlock over time all the abilities and benefits of that race. So long as you are directly descended from a pure blooded member of that race with no more than 6 steps between you (Your great-great-great-great-grandfather), you’ll inherit the full abilities of that race as if you yourself were a pure blooded member, though it may take a bit of time to unlock the initial powers of that race. Once you’ve got the basics down, you’ll quite speedily unlock any other innate racial abilities, several times faster than a normal member of your race at least.

As stated it allows you to inherit the power /as if you were/ a full-blooded member, not /becoming/ a full-blooded member of the race. The more you know.

How often do you teach/share stuff from other settings with non-companions?

Attached: 1520963345503.jpg (3000x4200, 768K)

Damn it misquoted. Meant to refer to not

I'm not. My word should never be taken over another Valerias for her jumps, just going off of my interpretation until proven wrong.

Though in reference to Real Bastard that is what the perk is supposed to do as far as I can tell as written.

>another
Why did I add this? Ehh whatever, maybe Val in her chain has cloning powers or something it's late.

The Dojo is a good place to make them punch better

I'm pretty much always teaching stuff like the furce, mafic or chi control plus granting high level regen to the underdogs in several settings like mummen rider in OPM or Yamcha/Krillin in DB

>the furce
Meant to say the force

How successful would a person be if they were to go from Strike Witches first Jump to Youjo Senki as a second Jump if they could build Striker Systems?

Attached: Tanya Youjo Senki.jpg (1280x738, 160K)

That's not nearly as fun as the furce.

>the furce
A fellow fan of Auralnauts Star Wars I see.

Wouldnt that depend on Generation of Aircraft, skill and magic?

The phrasing in the new companion option in KOTOR confuses me. Do they get double the CP you spent on that particular person, or is it a group cost thing like the import?

It's pretty high up there! But because it's an older anime it's in a similar situation to Ah My Goddess where the perceived powers are of the pewpew laser energy weapon sort, but lorewise there are hyperdimensional shenanigans going on. Which can be hindered by the hyperdimensional deity sealing itself for research purposes, leaving it vulnerable to beings much less powerful than their true forms, and also their divine power is seemingly very easy to partition and bond to trees. Or cabbits.

Anyway, in normal circumstances the vast majority of Servants will be outgunned simply because many conflicts happen on the interstellar combat scale. If I had to guess based on the Counter-Actor's performance, because all the major powers derive their strength from imbued hyperdimensional divine energy, powerful anti-divine NPs MIGHT be their kryptonite if you can close the range because Nasuverse souls are also hyperdimensional.

The main problem is Light Hawk Wings, which are functionally nigh-absolute defences better than Avalon in some ways because they can attack and defend, and little other than another LHW can defend against them in the setting. Oh, and I wouldn't bother Tenchi himself. He's the larval stage of an acausal deity much, much more powerful than the creator goddess trio.

That's the one about the shitposting contest between a god and an evil salaryman stuck in a loli right? Pretty well I think, don't think they have anything better than Striker Systems.

Attached: jc1.jpg (250x353, 30K)

There's a somewhat-canon way to get around the nastiness for a (part of a) goddess, actually. It's in F/SF, which contains a number of details congruent with canon works like Fate/complete materia, Fate/Grand Order material and the El-Melloi Case Files like ORT being in South America. And which Nasu himself considers an edge case in the DAA-Human Order sliding scale of universes.

Anyway, it's to inhabit an Einzbern hormunculus. Which you can be an enhanced version of in F/SN, with both background and capstones. The example being of a fragment of Ishtar possessing a blank slate Einzbern hormunculus, who has her missing Gugulanna NP which she claimed she got from a world not connected to anywhere, implying her irregular summoning is why GO's Ishtar can't summon Gugulanna.

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Gugalanna_Strike

Attached: jc4.jpg (528x550, 54K)

The fact that it's only A+ Rank makes me angry.

Tell me about times your jumper tried to avoid public attention, and failed.

Attached: 1305258700116.jpg (483x533, 218K)