I want to get in on the crypto memes cuz tired of being poorfag

I want to get in on the crypto memes cuz tired of being poorfag
I have a couple hundred bucks like 3 or 4 should i put it all in XLM?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
ghostbin.com/paste/b2o2g
binance.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're gonna stay poor if you put it in a top 10 coin

REQ is at a dip, its easy money i would say

buy xrp within the next 5 hours

why?

Yes definitely. Buy ATH and remember to sell on the next dip.

also this and iota dip

TRON
TRX FOR THE WIN

how do i know u motherfuckers arent baiting me to lose money

this is why DYOR is actually solid advice. unless you want to be lazy and just ask biz for advice. YMMV.

you don't, dyor

TRX dumbass

biz thinks XLM is gonna correct but its going to $5

how come theres not a sticky here on /biz for how to get into crypto?

where do i start? all i have is cash, and no idea of where to put it or how to obtain a wallet and buy different cryptos. help me pump up your holdings by telling me how to do it plz

1. Go to Cuckbase here coinbase .com /join/ 5a474c4ff2701e05383d882c
join and get verified
4. Deposit 250 and buy Ethereum
2. Transfer Ethereum to GDAX (it's free)
7. Transfer Ethereum from GDAX to Binance, sign up using this referral code 18181976
X. Profit get

THIS.

If not one of those go for chainlink or ECA. ECA is going to moon in a few weeks... Crazy gains.

checked

buy fishcoin sir it is very good coin going to moon i swear this is next bazinga

just join the discord plenty of seasoned traders willing to give great advice. discord dot gg/TC7jDN

Why would there be a sticky about crypto on a general business and finance board? We don't have a sticky about starting your own landscaping business

Put them into simple token.

$100 into $300

Bore off faggot, biz is crypto general. Go find me a thread active right now on biz that isn't about crypto

Newfaggot detected

u guys sure this is the best way to get started
i been googling alot and seems like on youtube people just shill for sites

coinbase is the only site you will be able to link your us bank account to and deposit USD to

what exchange you choose after that is up to you. Do your own research user

ok thanks lads you all helped me a bunch

How much ECA I'll have to buy to stay safe user? I'm poorfag too, but I want to increase

use kucoins, buy kucoinshares, EZ free money.

ghostbin.com/paste/b2o2g

they go up by about 10% every 2 days without fail.

Listen newfags

First step is to get some Bitcoins. Depending what country you live in and what currency you use there are different "best" ways to do this. For USA i recommend coinbase.

You link your bank account to coinbase and you transfer some funds. This takes a week. Or you can buy with a credit card for the instant purchase but i do not recommend that because of fees. Then you buy some bitcoin. You can buy a fraction of a coin so dont worry that bitcoin is $15k per. (LTC and ETH are better for our end objective but lets keep it simple and assume you will use bitcoin)

Once you have the coins you make another account on an altcoin exchange, (recommend Bittrex and Binance). Then you navigate to your "bitcoin wallet" there and get a deposit address. This is a long string of letters and numbers. Now back on coinbase, youve got bitcoins that you bought with your $. You go to your bitcoin wallet there and press withdraw or send. When it asks for a destination yoi enter the bitcoin wallet address from binance (use copy and paste you idiot, do not type by hand, and make sure the shit is correct, theres no way to undo this if you fuck up!) Then you press send and clench your butthole as you hope nothing goes wrong. You can monitor the transaction and watch as it gets confirmed on the blockchain.

Once your coins arrive on binance or bittrex you can begin trading bitcoin for whatever shitcoin you want. I bet you want ripple dont you normie.

ANYWAY hope that helps. Dont rush and be patient. Market will still be there in a week.

Oh yeh and always set up "two factor authentication" on your crypto accounts (this makes it so you will need your phone to log in. Also means hackers would need your phone too, get it)

binance.com

referral 10127782

buy vechain. Hold. Be rich.
register on binance with my referral i'll give you half of the comission

No argument detected