What are your character's siblings/ kids like?

what are your character's siblings/ kids like?

Attached: 1521147943909.png (622x533, 374K)

Friends play a prince who is a lawful-"Evil" (evil is a big word) bard.
Other player plays his brother who is the epitome of stupid good.

Both of them are the 3rd and 5th sons of a king of a small city state, born of different mothers (because the king has difficulties pulling out).

His character has had dealings with both Drow and orcs, as well as several trade guilds and even Paladins (who hate him), prefers solving problems by making trade deals.
His brother prefers "honorable" combat and getting hundreds killed over nothing.

The only thing his character actually cares about in this world is his brother,
he will never betray him.
Great role players too, the both of them.

Quote from game:
"But if we are to survive this brother we must absolve ourselves from petty notions of 'honor' and right, and if that means I must break you, so be it!"

Attached: Your guide to Rape-Town.jpg (291x173, 11K)

Has no idea if he has any, since he was raised in a Mechanicus creche, as it was the most resource efficient method of childcare.
Hasn't kept in touch with any of his creche-mates since leaving as his Untouchable nature meant he was bullied and ostracised for being "different".

>siblings
Dead. Killed by the GM.

>kids
Never had any.

Attached: shrug.jpg (500x327, 18K)

Well he has a sister who's a neutral evil merchant doing well for herself and her family.

And a brother who's a Lawful good mushroom miner, living absolutely impoverished with his family relying on handouts, but he stubbornly refuses to give up the family farm and live on his sisters money.

Attached: e3b.png (480x700, 442K)

Okay, so first, a warning. This game uses a roman naming scheme, so everyone is named either Julius or Julia.

My character's older sister is named Julia Major. She's in training to become a vestal virgin, or whatever the in setting equivalent of such a thing is. In case the vagueness didn't give it away, she hasn't appeared in game, and thus I've never had to flesh her out.

My character's oldest brother is Julius Gloriosus. He is, or rather, was, in the military, and was very high ranking despite his complete lack of talent. Only reason he made it anywhere was because he had a buddy/subordinate who wanted to fuck him and let Gloriosus take the credit for everything. Do note I was using past tense there. Poor Gloriosus recently was kicked out of the military because of possession hijinks. (He was possessed by the ghost of his great-great etc grandfather, also named Julius, who decided the best thing to do, now that he had a mortal body, would be to go steal the money intended to pay all the soldiers serving under Gloriosus and spend it on whores. Yes, this was my fault, no, I'm not sorry.)

My character's other older brother is Julius Cylindrus. He's in Wizard College (TM) learning how to be a wizard. The only issue is he's got an int of like, 10. Possibly even 9. Cylindrus is so terrible at wizarding that his 12 year old sister would be a better wizard than him. (And indeed, she is.)

My character's younger brother, Julius Octavius, is eight. His hobbies include throwing tantrums and screaming really loudly.

Which one she has 25.

One is married to some local noble, so she's doing fine. Another should still be at home with mom, probably starting her own family by now. The last one went off to be a mercenary a few years before my character started adventuring on his own, still hasn't figured out if he died or not.

His brother is a doctor who goes to poor neighborhoods to give out free health care. His sister is a lawyer who likes to help underprivileged families. He's a mercenary who gets paid to blow stuff up in the Outer Rim, and he hates family gatherings.

Halfling?

>that brother
Pic related?

Attached: Gii.(Sekien.no.Inganock).full.1159024.jpg (600x800, 146K)

Who knows none of them because his dad never got married and his travelling prostitute mother has left a trail of half-elf babies across the continent and generally has left him slightly bitter towards his own existence as a son of whore.

Nah, guy with a regular practice that does a lot of pro bono work, you that does look like an interesting series.

>siblings
younger sister and brother help run the family bakery, while his older brother is an adventurer who has gone missing. My PC plans to take over the family bakery business after the adventure is over and would do anything for his younger siblings
>kids
Has none, but toying with the idea of having a childhood friend sweetheart back home, which could eventually lead to that

Reading it right now, like the world building and characters so far. Would recommend, although probably will need a walk through for certain sections

Attached: Ati.full.1159026.jpg (600x800, 126K)

Two Garou kids, a boy and a girl.
Boy inherited his father's fierce visage, and is overall a good boy, however, everyone believes he's a delinquent.
Girl is a spoiled punk princess.

Thing is, my local group prefers to do Jojo style "Continue the adventure with a new generation" stuff instead of unnecesarily prolonging the character's lives.

Older brother killed when he was just a toddler by my chars adoptive parents

I played an urban arcana game where my dude was a king of evil in the old world and a suburban dad in the modern world. In the old world my dude was GAR king of monsters, prince of darkness, the butcher Kel'nagor. Now he's Gary Killmeister DDS, Husband, Father, and PTA member. His daughter is a little goblin kid named lucy who doesn't realize she's not human. How it works in the setting is that most humans don't see the monsters around them, that bugbear is really just a hairy guy, that elf is a supermodel, and that ogre is just a fat dude. Since his kid was born in this world, she doesn't see the supernatural stuff around her. Lucy and her mom think she's just a normal girl with pointy teeth. She's still a goblin though, so she's got a big appetite, way too much energy, and likes to bite things. Gary put her in karate classes because its the one afterschool activity that gives their students mouthguards so she can't bite the other kids.

Kids are half- orc half- halfling

Most are dead, most of which he blames himself for. Happened mostly during gameplay, and not as a result of dickish DMing.

Me and my brother play a pair of psychic twins. My character is intelligent and optimistic, but naive. My brother's is much wiser, but also much more cynical. Pic related.

Attached: Io&CalibanHyperion.jpg (763x1046, 148K)

Has a noble half-sister who she's trying to pry away from the influence of the rest of their family. This just got more difficult as she was convinced by their father to stop taking her out of castle grounds into the city, making it hard to talk one-on-one. Said sister is also trying to repair my relationship with our uncle (not going to happen but it's a nice thought).

two manipulative elder sisters, one a fanatical crusader, the other pirate devoid of moral.

that sounds rad as heck my dude, tell us more about that game

His older sister is basically everything their father wanted out of a son (strong, brave, loves to wear plate and beat the shit out of things) but gets little love because she is, well, a she.

For reference my character ran off and became an arcane trickster because fuck you dad I can be a hero any way I want and plate armor BLOWS (he fears and hates pain so being a meat shield is no bueno)

His middle brother is calmer, more serious. He's cynical and sarcastic, but also basically good-hearted and dutiful. He was crippled by polio in his childhood, and that has made him a somewhat bitter person, but he despises any attention his maiming receives and conceals his feelings about it.

His youngest brother idolizes his older two brothers - one for the key role he plays in the family business, and the PC for his freewheeling, adventurous lifestyle. He's a cautious and trusty sort, torn between his desire to flex his youth and to heed more serious duties for his family.

I actually did some art of my character.

Basically Gary was this goofy suburban dad who ran a dental practice in LA. He used to be this evil king of evil In the old world but lost most of his memory when he was sucked into this one. He still has vague memories of his old life and it scares the crap out of him. He's basically just this loveable goofball who makes bad dad jokes and loves Hall and Oates but is haunted by what he used to be. A good part of his story was him trying to live a normal life with a normal family while being able to see the supernatural. He avoided it like the plague but sometimes people would cross over who remembered him and what he did and tried to confront him.

The DM gave each player an ally and an enemy. My ally was Kermit, Gar's little toadie servant from the old world. The little goblin was kind of insane, hunted birds, and kept trying to praise the return of the dark lord GAR. Gary felt bad for the dude and gave him a job as a groundskeeper at his house. His enemy was this paladin hero of legend who was tasked with defeating the dark lord and followed him into the new world. He's still convinced gary is evil and his dentist practice is a front for some doomsday cult. It was a short but fun campaign.

Attached: 14 portrait animation.gif (500x606, 2.48M)

One of my favorite little excerpts of the game was Gary's wife Sarah. She met him at a GWAR concert when he first transitioned to this world. He showed up in his full battle armor lost, confused, and without his memory. She thought he was part of the band or another fan in kickass monster makeup and took him back to her college dorm. After he spent the night she asked him name, he fumbled for a bit then looked at her walls and keyzer soze'd himself an identity. He saw a poster of Gary Holt and Lemmey Kilmister and said his name was Gary Kilmeister.

Sarah was pretty fun. Environmental lawyer, Mother, and avid metal fanatic. We kept joking that despite being a lord of darkness Gary actually hates death metal and loves Simon and Garfunkle. He's worried that if his wife ever found out she'd divorce him on the spot.

man, that is both absolutely awsome and amzingly adorable. I still really want to run this type of positive vibes urban fantasy in a game, or any urban fantasy game at all really.

What actually happened in the campaign though?

>Giving your character siblings so your DM can fuck with them

Attached: 1421424320670.jpg (1000x1000, 286K)

One is cheery and gregarious and likes making sauces and stews
The other is serious and bookish, she prefers to focus on roasting food
They’re both ghosts and haven’t been summoned yet

Dead
I miss my big brother.

Attached: Aniki.jpg (332x443, 28K)

You just gotta make sure they're far enough away that no one is going to bother.

Ehh unfortunately it didn't last too long and it went in a whole different direction. The Dm does great stuff but he gets burnt out way too easily. And often times when you sign up for one game he shifts gears and turns it into another.

We started the game as an urban arcana campaign using FATE and that was pretty cool. Gary picked his daughter up from karate practice but she was starting to feel really ill. While taking her to a doctor he saw this winged monster chasing them. He hulked out and started fighting it but in doing so his girl saw him turn into a monster then ran screaming into a parking lot. Turns out the winged guy was a member of the magical immigration comittee who was hunting after a soul-sucking spirit from the old world. They teamed up and chased the thing down and saved his kid. Really sweet moment actually, he started singing rainbow connection to calm her down since the spirit fed on negative emotions and fear.

There was a hiatus at that point and I was sure the DM had burnt out again, but he got super interested again when he found the godbound books. The next arc had Gary being pulled back into the old world, finding his old castle, reconnecting with the remains of his army, and learning about who he was while trying to find a way back home.

I mean, that's a really cool scenario and all but I had a hard time really going with the story change. As awesome as the world was I built Gary for an urban arcana game. The DM wanted to turn the game into an empire-building demi-god game but Gary's only motivation was to get back home and see his family. In the end though the DM got burnt out again and the game is on hiatus once more.

>what are your character's kids like?
INBREEDING like rabbits so that their father's unhallowed genes can be spread among humanity and the world will have the strength to slay him.

Attached: 1521037632591.jpg (1920x1080, 418K)

a character's wife that was force-sensitive was abducted and he had believed he had seen her be killed
turns out she was 'indoctrinated' to become a sith inquisitor and he had simply been too far away to tell, but was told it was her from his own cell and when he had given up on her that was used to help indoctrinate her but he decided to join the rebellion after he escaped from prison when he was out doing prison work

Corrupted by aboleths or taken as slaves by illithids, which is why she now wages a holy crusade against everything psionic.

My character was supposed to have a twin brother who got sperated with at birth, my buddy's character was the twin. We decided on doing this because our roles where almost identical except in wis and charaisma. Then last minute he decides to say fuck that I'm now a nobles bastsed son for x kingdom that's been destroyed lol. God I'm actually happy the game didn't start because the dm had some life stuff happing to him.

>Eldest Sister
She's full of herself
>Second Eldest
She enjoys watching/hearing others suffer. She was a prankster in her youth
>Middle Sister
She's a political activist and is fairly liberal in her beliefs
>Youngest sister
She's a crossdresser who's afraid to come out of the closet.

My character doesn't keep in touch with his family. He hopes that his middle sister and younger sister are doing okay but the rest of them rarely cross his mind.

>Kids
TBD, DM's been teasing about Rumplestiltskin shit so who knows if he'll even get to meet his son.

>Dark Heresy
7 Siblings (3 brothers, 4 sisters), hasn't seen them since he was conscripted into the Navy and it's entirely possible they're all dead. They're all about what you'd expect from frontier worlders - independent, resourceful, and fond of their firearms.

>GoTRPG

One sister, one (half) brother. His sister's a sweet girl, but inherited her mother's temper. Loves to hunt; good at it too. His brother's a licentious, womanizing guy (takes after his father), but is nevertheless an effective leader and is generally accepted as being the future head of the House.

what would it be like to have nowi as your mom

Attached: 181.jpg (600x499, 39K)

That sounds pretty cool. Reminds me of The Devil Is a Part-Timer.

Character is a guild-master, priest, and political advisor. Tries very hard to remain stoic to compensate for his anger issues/depression spirals. Has a lot of regrets about the way he's handled situations in the past. A lot of people died, a lot more people could have died though. Very melancholy, but optimistic personality.
Character's priestess wife has a unique personality due to her race, she doesn't have extreme emotions. Also incapable of feeling surprised, boredom, or sadness. Extremely loyal however. She was angry only once.They're expecting a child soon, expecting some good characters depending on how much control I have.
Going to do a random roll when its born. There's a common theme of ambitiousness with their goals

Kid 1 gets into trouble too much. Smokes,drinks, fights, breaks hearts, gambles, makes enemies. Just wants to get a rise out of seemingly-detached parents. Aspires to be the best private soldier in the area
Kid 2 is enthusiastic about parents' work in the church. Too enthusiastic.Takes on rites/projects way earlier than could be expected for a kid. Plans to start a cult in a neighboring city-state to bridge the gap between the church and a cabal with a concept he calls "Holy Necromancy". I'll probably base this one's personality off of Rasputin.
Kid 3 is inspired by stories of parent's fallen homeland, seeks to reclaim it. There's an old prophecy somewhat similar to parent characters' situation which could help gain popular support and troops. Little does he know that the lands of old were taken as divine punishment, and this campaign is an insult to the god who made that judgement so long ago.
Kid 4 is most interested in the dad's business. Wants to start sending out made-to-order goods along with mass produced stuff along the shipping routes rather than people coming in to make custom orders. Thinks he can stock every country trading post and higher-end retailer in the country to strike it rich.

From my estimation there's about a dozen "My mother is a loli?!" type doujins already out there.

she'd chase you around outside so you can build up stamina and a number of complicated feelings towards her