/5eg/ - Fifth Edition General:

>Unearthed Arcana: Be Sure to Drink Your Ovaltine!
media.wizards.com/2018/dnd/downloads/UA_preview_duergar.pdf

>5e Trove
rpg.rem.uz/Dungeons & Dragons/D&D 5th Edition/

>5etools
5etools.com
Stable releases - get.5e.tools/

>Resources
pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>Previously on /5eg/:
What's the most MAD & viable build you can think of for a level 10 character?

Attached: 1521202683137.jpg (1000x700, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Hell_Technique
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for stopping anime shit on /5eg/

Anime IS /5eg/ user/. Embrace it.

Since /5eg/ is going full anime, who wants to help me homebrew a manakete class? I've been in a dragon loli mood recently.

Attached: Full_Special_Fae.png (1684x1920, 1.98M)

I wanted to base a mercenary company on the myth of the Band of Thebes named the Heart Companions. They’d be a company of gay lovers and would fight in formation next to their partner.
However I need a name for their berserkers who are men who lost their lover in battle and now throw themselves into battle in order to hasten their reunion in the afterlife. Preferably not the “heart broken” cuz that sounds lame as fuck but it’s all I’ve got right now.
>inb4 in a degenerate
I’m straight but I wanted to try to be more inclusive since I have a gay player joining

Attached: CF3E9258-4732-46D1-948D-FB597B4B8DD0.jpg (413x523, 101K)

Manakete are just Druids with dragon themed wildshape abilities.

>deleting the non-anime threads

What the fuck, is the tripfag a mod? This is some bullshit, kys retarded mods.

I don't think the mods check before they prune thread, they just take whichever ones that are extra from where's convenient for them, and prune those ones. But the other thread did already have content.

>can use an action to polymorph into a dragon of CR=1/2 Class Level
How’d I do?

>>can use an action to polymorph into a dragon of CR=1/2 Class Level
Seems like a good replacement for the elemental feature that moon? druids get.

>have a good imagination
>come up with cool characters, write interesting backstories
>can't do voices and shit at roleplaying

Attached: 1436340294611.png (960x717, 845K)

Have you considered text games user?

*teleports behind you*

Doing voices are a meme. Just make it slightly different from your normal voice and try to always think “what would my character do”
If you want to be extra autistic practice at home by yourself.
Voices and roleplaying can be learned like anything else.

This guy has a point. Text game really let you roleplay, especially if you pre-type certain things, between everyone else's actions (While paying attention) and between sessions (cleaning up your spells or attack descriptions and coming up with stuffs you can say.)

You can do this for voice games as well - not pre-saying the phrases, but you can work on your wording and stuff between sessions.

Anime breaks no rules user. 5e has a lot of weeb classes e.g. Monk, Sorcerer, Warlock.

Attached: 1520874299902.jpg (506x296, 52K)

It's a start, at least.

This was oldest. Deleting the newest one seems fitting.

H-He's fast!

I enjoy doing it irl too much though, I think I just need practise.

AGAIN.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1519687179907.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Lolifags are almost as bad as furfags, and you need to stop spamming Fae everywhere

First off
>shadman
Second, those classes came from American tabletop games first, and third, that's not what weeb means

Practice does make perfect. Keep working at it, and remember that nobody care if you are shit. As long as you aren't trying to do something cringy and like, play as a little girl as a 30 years old mouth-breather, you'll be fine.

How about I can only take damage spells that deal my Draconic Ancestry's damage type then? Like that's the one exception. And Poison spells are the least common if I recall correctly.

>As long as you aren't trying to do something cringy and like, play as a little girl as a 30 years old mouth-breather, you'll be fine.

Attached: 1401374913653.png (645x773, 24K)

Since 5e is going full anime let's make a naruto monk.

Level 3: Shadow Clones
Level 6: Uzumaki Barrage
Level 11: ?
Level 17: Rasengan

Please reconsider your life choices

>any of those being weeb
Are you fucking autistic or what?
Monk is based off traditional martial arts and is derived from Wuxia, which is Chinese.
Sorcerer is literally just a Wizard with a different manipulation of magic, and Wizards were not coined by anime or even Asian descent.
Warlock is making a pact with pseudo-Satan, which comes from religion.

Just because anime has made their own take or something, that doesn't mean that topic is anime. Otherwise everything Western is anime because anime has covered most of it.

Let's try it again

Kill yourself before you get /5eg/ as a whole banned.

Is the cat a female?

You can do that AFTER you have practice, or if everyone's cool with it. The fantasy female elf icon in Japan, Deedlit from Record of Lodoss Wars, is a played by a dude.

Move Rasengan to level 11 & make level 17 Raenshuriken. Or alternatively make level 17 rasengan barrage

Attached: 1520197961250.webm (512x384, 2.91M)

According to Mordenkainen's Guide to Gender Fluidity, the cat might be genderfluid. So yes, sometimes.

Joke m8, actually playing a lizardman and thought doing a raspy/croaky voice would be too hard to keep up.

Okay, that's much better

>/5eg/ banned
One can wish

Attached: 1518458193711.jpg (1304x1304, 548K)

Another HAKAI incoming

Attached: 1519684495040.gif (450x253, 1.92M)

Don't bother, it's a retard trying badly to justify their autism.

Fucking kill yourself

Rasengan fits in better with big flashy damage features like Quivering Palm or Touch of the Long Death than it does with features like Cloak of Shadows or Mastery of Death, imo. There's also the difference in power levels to keep in mind.

Language.

Also explain to me how shadow monk WASN'T based of Naruto?

Attached: 1519145883571.jpg (600x600, 63K)

>What's the most MAD & viable build you can think of for a level 10 character?

Uhh... The more MAD a build is, the less viable it'll get, but probably... Monk Paladin with maybe some other splat, maybe Fighter for Champion (Which is really bad), flurry to check for crit smites? It sounds really bad, and you'd probably trim the fat down to Monk Paladin. A level or two in sorc for AE and Shield and you got the defensive covered, and can fuel more paladin smites.

Die

>explain to me how shadow monk WASN'T based of Naruto?
If it was then shadow monk would have shadow clones, dummy.

Thats why you multiclass as a wizard for mirror image.

Attached: 1520368505748.webm (1024x512, 2.27M)

So I started a new campaign recently. Party consists of a young aasimar paladin, twin tiefling blood hunters (ones a trap, the other is a muscle girl), and a drunken master monk. They started at level 5, and had 1000gp to spend on uncommon magic items, or whatever other adventuring gear they wanted,

My question today is regarding the drunken master. He started with the Alchemy Jug (of course), and i've been giving him other homebrew magical jugs to collect. So far after defeating a mimic he was able to get a small magical jug of mimic adhesive. While I realize its potential to be overpowered as shit, I want to make some more collectable jugs for him.

So far I plan on 1.) Jug of Endless Bees (BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES)
2.) Jug of Blood (to be looted off a vampire)
3.) Jug of Eternal Flame (once opened, shoots a stream of alchemical fire in a straight line, does low damage but the flame lingers and is hard to put out)

All the jugs are a once per day use, got any others i could use?

There isn't even a character in Naruto who teleports through shadows.
Also, Wuxia-type warlocks, ie. Shadow Monks (they're a thing, people who controlled Jiangshis), have been written as being able to teleport through shadows for millennia

go away no one likes you

And no one likes you either user.

Attached: 1519529294916.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Wuxia is great, but I think it's more accurately closer to Xianxia in categorization?

There are other legends of shadow melding and shadow-stepping all across, as well. People always feared the shadow and the dark. It's a great theme.

Is this real?

Attached: elves.jpg (1359x1237, 520K)

What would you do if someone wanted to do incest in your game? How would you handle it?

Attached: 1519513608927.jpg (1200x1600, 388K)

>There isn't even a character in Naruto who teleports through shadows.
Shikamaru can teleport other people through shadows.
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Hell_Technique

Yes user.

Attached: 1520191936938.png (495x682, 593K)

stop with this retarded magical realm shit

Yes. The elf god made it so elves can non-magically change their sexual organs over the course of a long rest (8 hrs).

If you've been paying attention to WotC, you'd know that's the direction that they've been going toward for the past few years. It's very real, user. Be strong.

Is it weird that I'm more upset about the welfare than the incest in this image?

For fucks sake

I just grabbed the first martial art example of shadow teleporting I could think of. There's quite a few examples, but it shows anime isn't even close.

He drops them to a void, he doesn't teleport them anywhere, big difference. Shadow Monks can't do that, either.

Considering that he's using the money to go to school and is doing well instead of buying drugs, yes.

Elf gender fluidity has always been a thing. It's just that now they're magical transsexuals.

They go from being on the ground to being in the air. That's a teleport, user, and it uses shadows.

No because incest is fine as long as you do it for love.

Attached: 1520265248244.jpg (480x351, 22K)

You've sealed your fate with that picture

Attached: Heh.jpg (925x752, 59K)

Yeah, you are right. Anime isn't the source of it. Some people will refuse to listen to your point, however - and that's the state of things.

>laighingdwarves.jpg

Jiren I thought I defeated you already.

Attached: 1519684647506.jpg (1280x720, 1.37M)

One, it's only for other people. Two, it doesn't move them anywhere other than a void, he can't choose a different location. Three, Shadow Monks can't even control shadows to any degree to do that. They can just teleport to them, something no one in Naruto does.

I'm not the dingus saying shadow monks are naruto, I'm just saying there is a teleport involving shadows in naruto.

Well, looks like it's back to warhammer for me. At least 4e is coming out soon.

Elf gender fluidity was never a thing. Elves at no point, as a race, could change their gender without straight-up using True Polymorph or something.

Their God was a 20th level Illusionist with a bunch of other classes was the only one who could do anything at all with his gender, and even then his gender was more of a concept than a set in stone thing. All stories about his gender never had him pick something, which genderfluid implies you still have to do, you can just change at will like a spastic.

Just because the abilities aren't exactly alike, it doesn't mean that it was not based off of it.

Attached: 1518183501271.jpg (595x842, 335K)

That's exactly what it means. If it comes to 'based off', there are literally hundreds of examples that came centuries and even millennia before anime was even a concept

Rate my character.

Attached: An actual good character.png (1475x217, 55K)

Mods and janitors do your fucking jobs please.

I know right. The third duplicate thread, has still not been deleted.

Attached: 1520296415349.png (849x1200, 942K)

Just calm your Tits and get in the thread Faggot

>Circle of Dragons Druid
>It's just Moon Druid's wildshape + ability to pick dragons as well as beasts
>throw in some fire damage spells to expanded list
gee was that hard you lazy cunt

Stop counting on mod intervention and be proactive ya slack-jawed cunts

Attached: ffs.png (833x914, 67K)

You act like most anons will listen to this.