XRB Consolidation Period Just Ended

Get in now or get left behind like the last run. $30+ tomorrow 100%

*moons while getting your girlfriends number*

how to buy this shit?
read warnings here on BitGrail and Mercatox... is there any halfway trustworthy place to get this coin?

lol no, its probably a scam, but I put about 0.2 btc into it anyways

just buy it on bitgrail, the exchange already had all the problems it could possibly have

it is shitty, but it's legit

nope, only on shitgrail.

Just buy on bitgrail. It's safe. it just hasn't been able to handle the traffic it was getting due to XRB. just buy on shitgrail and transfer to raiwallet right after

Bitgrail ran all its transactions to date on a single node.

That was the problem.

One node.

Every transaction.

Marinariggers

>transfer to raiwallet right after
How much can you move? I bought 5000 XRB but now they're stuck at fucking Luigi's Bitcoin & Pasta
There's no way I can get tier 3 verified before we go Binance and even then it's like 5BTC worth of movement only, right?

How can you tell it's ended

I've been gradually transferring 3500+ XRB out over the last week, due to the low daily limits. Finally only have ~100 or so left to transfer to my wallet, then I'm off shitgrail forever. Just start doing a bit at a time I'd say, should be able to get it all off in a week or so.

Binance listing will take 2-3 weeks probably, they gotta implement the XRB tech into their back-end its not just another ERC 20 shitcoin.

enjoy those heavy bags faggot

just listed on Bit Z

425 xrb reporting in, bought at 2€

Will we see 1k this year?

kek
never trust a pastanigger with money

Look at the logarithmic trendline boy

Right, thanks. Gotta get verified and Withdraw the Fucking Dip.

Sitting on 538 XRB currently, bought about half at $5 and $8. Almost seems too high for me to keep accumulating, but I genuinely believe in it's potential. The problem is I have no idea just how high it's going to go.

fukkin bitgrail eth deposits offline.... can't buy fuck.

This will explode beyond anyone's imagination the moment it hits an accessible exchange. Maybe its own exchange with pairs on everything

i got a diamond boner just thinking about fiat pairs

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SHITT BLEEDING. JUST STOP TRADING IT AND HOLD YOU FUCKING NIGGER

People will use it for arbitrage on exchanges. Sendings funds feeless within minutes, wet dream of every trader

This gonna be huge

That's just going to reduce the margins, not exciting as you think