Ripple PUMP!

Remember when the shilling started on XRP and it reach all time high of $2.90, then the korean pnd groups dumped it?

Well, discord groups are talking about a massive pump coming up in the next several hours.

I bought a fuck ton of ripple of at .91cents, waiting for this pump and going UNLOAD it all on to the market once it peeks at $4

Bunch of high ranking whales about to coordinate the same thing. Normies have no idea this is happening and buying so much ripple at the exchanges.

I'm not going to lie, not a big fan of this Ripple, blah blah... but if I can get MASSIVE gains, why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha, nice try corecuck.

I'm enjoying my bag$ so far.

When is this pumping happening? user you better not be shittin with us.

Gonna drop 10k for quick gain then

IF you are comfy holding xrp bags i would advise holding until coinbase announces xrp on the exchange. Normie money will flood in and pump this thing to an ungodly amount at which time i will dump for good most likely

Jelly? Ripple is no doubt going to be big. Look at the trade volumes... Look at the exchanges that XRP is going to be added... Look at all the hype on plebbit and FB..

Perfect storm to make MASSIVE gains. no joke

look for MASSIVE buys around 4am EST

Yes. But opportunities ebb and flow before that too

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (as in Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

no one should sell until it hits major exchanges like coinbase. I see it reaching an all time high that won't ever be reached again after the normie money floods out and it corrects around 4 dollars

Thanks user.

Normie here! Just bought 2k. All my coworkers are figuring how to buy ripple right now. Comforting to see the support on Veeky Forums!

Normies go back to plebbit. This is no place for you

Nice FUD, don't worry REAL ripple whales who bought when it was consolidating around 20 cents are gonna keep our bags nice and safe.

Get out of here pajeet apu

Let all get rich together, buy more XRP at the bottom. HODL till the peak of the PUMP

Nope riding this one out

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542

they are targeting xrp

fuck off shill

They are targeting XRP

4am EST watch the market explod and the normie cash flow into RIPPLE

Link?

What price you gonna bail at

Are u retarded? Are ppl this retarded? Look at Korean volume. Some small time whales and discord no brainers aren't going to do shit.

How can they even compete?

Going to grab some via shapeshift.io

What's a good wallet?

toastwallet

Bless those kiwis. Thanks, I'll give this a crack.

Yo, it's 4:15. Where the pump at?

Did you really believe this shit?

It's 8:15pm for this boi.

I wanted to, but not like I believed it.I bought xrp at 25c. Long time HODL. I swing trade it here and there when I see shit like this.

>>around 4am EST

Can this software be ran as a simple Linux daemon?

>Token is useless (banks want ILP not the token )
>Owners/foundation hold >60% of supply premises, not displayed on coinmarketcap
>Centralised via ripple foundation trust servers

Won't end well

XRP will explode to new heights never seen before in crypto

>not displayed on coinmarketcap
It's displayed in the market cap though.

What a blue nigger

4am EST

MASSIVE RIPPLE DUMP RIGHT NOW

SELL SELL

xrp will NEVER be on coinbase. coinbase only allows decentralized cryptocurrencies, not private company tokens.

True. Pajeets shilling coinbase, XRP bags holders are feeling it right no2.

Like I said coordinated dump starts at 4am EST

Unloaded all my Ripple at $3.10

Gains