Could your party defeat him?

Could your party defeat him?

Attached: klondike_scrooge.jpg (305x400, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHb3OnTUP5g&list=PL37FpMuEW_fVTowyAsxhnC5FqNbxUThYF
career-end.donrosa.de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hah, good joke.

No, we are only level 17.

Honestly, my party would have trouble just taking on Donald Duck, let alone that BAMF.

whatd he do?

Not even in his old age could we take him.

Survive a boiler explosion, wrestles several bears to submission, send an elephant flying, roar down a lion, ride the unrideable horse, defeat the Daltons without weapons, level an entire bar and it's patrons, destroy a river boat by collapsing it's chimneys...pipes or whatever they are, sending a cast iron stove through the decks and fling a concert piano through fine French art glass, survive a flash flood in a desert, learn wrestling from the Standing Bull later known as the Sitting after their only real match and come back from the dead.

>Party of bards and thieves who specialize in scams

Ha.

No.

My party would get so thoroughly annihilated you’d never find the pieces at the subatomic level.

Why can't my level 20 fighter do that

Attached: 1507737254994.jpg (640x480, 56K)

He can also ignore the laws of physics as he sees fit. Oh, and he once fought Theodore Roosevelt to a draw.

Attached: Super Scrooge.png (445x314, 252K)

Twice. Once in an ancient bank that was coming down a mountain and a second time when he defeated the US army by flinging watchtowers at them, though some of that can be credited to his sister chasing the surviving soldiers off with a broom.

Attached: Duck VS Moose.jpg (640x462, 104K)

Stacks. They’re called stacks.

Also:

>single handedly repells the United States Army, the US Navy’s Great White Fleet, the Rough Riders, and Theodore fucking Roosevelt himself with a broken timber from his house.

we have giant mech suits with nuclear payloads.

so, not a ghost of a chance, why?

Look at this brawl. Scrooge used his left foot to push a cart over one man's foot who then struck another in the face with a shovel while the cart itself hit a man who then crashed into two others and is about to hit another. With his left hand he threw a box in someone's face, knocking him out cold while using his right foot to kick a man in the teeth. His right hand swings a man with a shovel, who hits a man wielding a revolver in the face. The hit also strikes another man in the abdomen, who hits the two men behind him. Finally, Scrooge's enraged look is fixated on a man who's on the ground, clearly making him his next victim.

This isn't D&D or a derivative anymore. This is fucking Exalted at this point.

Attached: Why you don't fight Scrooge McDuck.jpg (600x450, 136K)

On closer inspection you can see that the man on the ground is picking up his own teeth.

My party wouldn't even register as a threath.

Huh, you're right. So the age old adage still holds up: DON'T FUCK WITH MCDUCK.

Attached: Scrooge's Dynamic Entry.jpg (980x1477, 512K)

yes, actually. They'll defeat him with their primary weapon:
ULTIMATE PRANK TECHNOLOGY.
even with his mighty powers, he is not immune to being pranked. Anything that happens after that doesn't matter, we've already won.

reminder

Attached: The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck - 08 - 20.jpg (980x1475, 425K)

Attached: The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck - 08 - 21.jpg (980x1480, 471K)

I think my team of shadowrunners could do it.
They are specifically designed to get in, steal shit, and get out, without HTR arriving in time to stop them.

HTR in this case is a duck, but otherwise the gameplan is similar.

How the fuck do you write a character with this many flaws and yet this much heart?

Attached: final page.png (918x1301, 2.79M)

Attached: The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck - 08 - 22.jpg (980x1475, 447K)

Don Rosa's serie is among my most prised possessions. I really love how he draws. The fact that he made him a more nuanced character, that was fond of adventures and that loved his money because it reminded him of those id really touching.

Pretty easy.
Greedy fucks who have just a sliver of heart write themselves.

Attached: 05-2.jpg (665x1023, 150K)

Attached: 1424290813774.gif (585x411, 78K)

I prefer the new, recent recoloring. Feels more vivid.

Attached: IMG_20180316_182748.jpg (2304x4608, 3.76M)

Because in order to make an awesome character more realistic he needs to have flaws. It wouldn't be the same if Scrooge had remained the same bright eyed kid after he made it big. It would've made those stories about him reliving his past or correcting his mistakes if we didn't have the cold and calculating mogul as a comparison to the energetic, pragmatic and yet so kind and friendly (to some) young adventurer.

Attached: Scrooge tells the truth.png (450x302, 324K)

Attached: 1443442160194.png (303x230, 162K)

Eh, most of what I want to do with my life would end it pretty quickly.
I'd need like, three dozen more of me for it to be a viable plan. Then one of us would strike it big over the pile of dead bodies.

By being Don Rosa.

Tuomas Holopainen's The Life and Times of Scrooge album is pretty great:
youtube.com/watch?v=SHb3OnTUP5g&list=PL37FpMuEW_fVTowyAsxhnC5FqNbxUThYF

That's a scary horse

ultimate cringe

>Implying Scrooge dies at 100 years old

No thanks, it's too flat. The shadow an shadework was lost.

>We can't shoot an unarmed lady!
>Aw, please sarge! Just this once!

Attached: 9sxHPBx.gif (250x250, 992K)

You should tell reddit all about it.

no

Attached: 30.jpg (964x1391, 626K)

>destroy a river boat by collapsing it's chimneys...pipes or whatever they are
While being tied up, mind you.

>stealing
>from scrooge
You dun goofed m8

He died with Don Rosa.
Disney doesn't give a fuck about Scrooge before, and they certainly won't care in the future, not in this PC era.

What's so politically incorrect about Scrooge? Was he a slave owner or something?

He's a capitalist who tell poor people begging for money to fuck off.
He also fucked over some african shithole and got cursed for it but that's ok because they were actually fucking dicks.

>stealing from Scrooge McDuck
Even if you got out, you would never get away.

Attached: 1487773083657.jpg (640x720, 155K)

His incarnation in the new cartoon has been good, they just need to focus on him and Donald more and not the boys and Weby.

>new cartoon
What?

The Ducktales cartoon that started up last year. Admittedly it's suffering from the trend of hiatus hell that has been afflicting shows over the pat few years but it been pretty good.

pic related

Attached: 08.jpg (975x1500, 340K)

From what I've heard, the network execs shuffled the episode order to put the kids' episodes up front. We should be getting the Donald and Scrooge episodes whenever Disney remembers that they are supposed to actually run the episodes. This constant on-and-off hiatus shit is terrible.

But still, the show is pretty great.

Attached: donald on boat.webm (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Shit, didn't know that.
It looks great but where can I watch this in a way that wouldn't cost me money?

Dont listen to that idiot, it's because comics dont sell anymore

Any number of pirated cartoon streaming sites that aren't currently falling to shit.

>streaming

Attached: 1516227970818.png (1143x851, 236K)

What is /a/ still down?

Attached: 1496391558719.png (396x335, 146K)

/co/ has a Mega that gets posted now and then.

No, I just like it here.

Attached: 1459625862134.png (488x488, 267K)

god damit, and just as we almost got rid of the /pol/ infestation. Im calling the exterminator, he's doing this one for free after the last shit job he did

No bully pls

Attached: 1471743392196.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Disney truly doesn't give a shit about Scrooge though and they royally fucked over Don Rosa: career-end.donrosa.de/

im not denying that, disney dose not give a shit about anything unless it shits money and sweats pure cocain

I mean Arpin Lusène was able to do that.

all right you can stay, just keep the smug anime girls to a minimum unles they are monstergirls

Just keep your /a/ attitudes out of here and your fine, Veeky Forums prides itself on being helpful and encouraging. Unless an user is being willfully stupid.

You can bring your cute, nonlewd little girl pics though. Those are fine.

Okay. Here, have a smug monstergirl

Attached: 1442084254651.png (680x383, 166K)

It's an exalted party with a dawn and a slayer, and everyone else can at least hold their own against Exalted level threats, so I think if we hadn't ROYALLY pissed him off, we'd put up enough of a fight that he'd cut his losses rather than drag the conflict out. But if we did something to piss him off majorly, like insult his family, or steal from him(and be unwilling to return it), we'd get beaten down eventually.

>streaming
>going to /co/
I'm not ready for this.

I-it doesn't count if neither of them managed to retrieve the armor!

Got some free time, anyone want me to dump something?

The fuck does that have to do with anything?

dont know, what you got?

But he managed to retrieve the armor and he is working to retrieve it again from space.

So yeah, he successfully stole from Scrooge. What a guy.

Butt of course

brown elf butt would be best

>and he is working to retrieve it again from space
Never ever since Don Rosa resigned.
So it's a draw.

I got pretty much all of Don Rosa's comics

Gonna do a fairly short one to begin with

Attached: 01.jpg (1200x1691, 624K)

Attached: 02.jpg (1200x1688, 579K)

Attached: 03.jpg (1200x1678, 644K)

It's not brown elf butt, but it shurly is the next best thing

Attached: 04.jpg (1200x1697, 576K)

This may be true but its a moral win for Lupin as Scrooge wasn't smarter than the thief's smartiesness.

Brown elf butt is best butt

Attached: 05.jpg (1200x1672, 642K)

I think I'll dump one of the longer ones next, any requests?

Attached: 06.jpg (1200x1680, 652K)

Attached: 07.jpg (1200x1668, 535K)

Attached: 08.jpg (1200x1680, 641K)

This comic is brilliant.

Attached: 09.jpg (1200x1685, 611K)

Didn't Lupin have a appearnce in the 2000 story "Attack" or something never that one, would appreciate it if you would post it.

>I'm not ready for this.

Uhh, okay. scene-rls.net/releases/?s=ducktales

Sure, that one's pretty fun as well.

Attached: 10.jpg (1200x1676, 608K)

>moral win for Lupin
>when Scrooge ended his thievery streak

The one when they were listening to ants attacking a bowl of sugar?
Yes, he does make an appearance only to get BTFO before doing anything.

I kinda prefer his longer, more epic stories, but his short gag comics are great fun too.

Attached: 11.jpg (1200x1684, 516K)

>Mxyzptlk
I get that reference

Attached: 12.jpg (1200x1661, 618K)

Many thanks, really.

Attack! is next

Attached: 13.jpg (1200x1682, 496K)

Attached: 01.jpg (1200x1635, 587K)

Attached: 02.jpg (1200x1678, 575K)

Damnit, I am gonna make some Rogue Trader antagonist out of this for my group!

Attached: brutal.jpg (600x600, 37K)