REQ mooning again

REQ mooning again
you bought the dip, right?
next stop 1$

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542
discord
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542

they are targeting REQ lol

FUCKING HELL

I SOLD LAST NIGHT TO GET IN ENG

FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALL IN.

Put another 15k into my stack today. COMFY

Finally, I sold off a bunch to buy XLM (no ragrats) but glad I kept over half of my stack

I did buy the dip.
To the moon
Reqricutioners!

fucking discord links are banned pejet

i'm tired of this pnd coin.

Theyre all pnd you pajeet

Calm down mane, it's prob another whale fucking pump and dump. Even if it moons it should still stabilize at some point and you should make enough profit of your other moon missions to get back into REQ easily if you want to.

ahahahhahahaha 100 NoReqqer spotted

have way more req than you jfy.

I just think REQ has been a good pnd coin.
And right now, i'ml just mad because i messed up with tron .....................

Just sold 25% of my stack in the hopes of a dip to around 87k again so I can get this out on a round number.

I really really hope I didn't fuck up.

Oh god I'm already shaking from it. My autism is colliding with my autism.

Thanks mate, your bad luck may bring us all to the moon today.

So comfy

ouch buddy i only have 8k REQ
i'm NEET and live on my own. i am literally going to work out a budget to survive all year without selling.

>mooning
>2% in 1hr

This is awful. I've been staring at the chart for days looking for a good time to make a tiny profit on it, literally any time earlier had I done this it'd work out but this time.. this time I have doubts.

Once I get back in I'm not selling for a year at least, I just want a round number to pull out to MEW because I have OCD.

its defs a PND, check here. GET OUT NOW discord dot gg/TC7jDN

you gotta get that autism under control junior

I can't dude, I've struggled with numbers forever. I used to throw tantrums when the TV volume wasn't set to evens, multiples of five, with some exceptions to the evens.

God please reward me with this minor pull back this one time for making me live with this.

At what price are you guys planning to sell your REQ ?

What is good about Request Network, I've looked in to the white paper, anyone wanna provide some extra shill?

Don't buy back in that's when the dump happens.

$3400

haha what I'm not planning on selling I'm going to hold until I'm dead

I'm not. Had I sold my full stack I would have FOMOd by now but with 25% I think I might be able to have ironhands for a couple of days. ..A pull back to ~87-88k is likely at some point right?

Unironically not selling until 100 usd each.

If you actually read the whole whitepaper and still don't understand why REQ will make you extremely fucking rich then you deserve to be poor

If you hit a million dollars because you held and didn't day trade like an idiot, would you regret it?

If you day trade and lose your money because you're OCD, would you regret it?

>sell your REQ ?

>selling a coin when its pumping

the ABSOLUTE state of Veeky Forums

I actually find it comical you think a Veeky Forums group of even 100,000 people can disrupt any altcoin.

The state of Veeky Forums

It's hard to say. If it doesn't come back down I'll probably use this 25% somewhere else though. Maybe get lucky with some bullshit moon and can buy back into REQ. I don't want to do that though.

AAAAAAAHHH ITS ALL OVER

I have OCD also. Round numbers do not bother me fortunately.

If this order goes off, taking into account the trade fee and the transaction fee, I'll pull out a number of a round thousand to MEW. It will be beautiful.

>999 MEW show up in your account

>Watch at .77 cents
>Nah it should go lower, I’ll keep my buy order at .75
>Goes up to .80
>Goes up to .85
>Ok I guess I’ll put in the order at .80
>Goes to .89

Fuck

Look at the fucking orders

>Implying this isn't some bot/whale setting up and eating his own walls

Remember the ugly fees ;)

Withdraw fee is 15 REQ iirc. The 0.1% trade fee should round UP to 1 REQ, I'll have X016 after the trade ignoring fees.

Anyone else have a super comfy REQ stack?

Help a nigga out tonald

i thought my stack of 15k was enough.

now i wanna kill myself

funs over boyos

JUST A BIT FURTHER DOWN. FUCK.

>tfw sold 20k TRX right before the moon
>put it into REQ instead

Cmon... just do it... you know you want to.

LIGHT UP LAMBO!

WHY ISN'T IT HAPPENING

That'll be worth 75k by EOY.

This is going to be a long hold for me. Just starting my portfolio and REQ is basically 60%.

Not hoping for $3400, but I sure would love to sell at $1000

God damn, you're going to be one rich motherfucker in 2019.

I have 50k. Comfy, but not super comfy like you.

is it too late to buy? i sold my xrb at a shitty time and now i just want a long hold coin

Is there any reason we can't go $10-16 end of month?

FUUUUCK. If I'd sold just a bit later or earlier I'd be back in and happy right now. Looks like the new floor is .0009, leaving me fucked.

the main net product would have to launch, be good, and be used a bit for that to happen

C'mon trickle down economics work!

>almost $10B market cap
>by end of the month

Don't count on it. Maybe by mid-year. Maybe sooner. Crazier things have happened in cryptos.

Just hold till the end of the year and stay comfy. The price now, a week or month from now means fuckall to me. The lower the better, so I can accumulate more.

Only when everyone is white unfortunately.

It will never reach 1.000. Not even 100.

Max 50!

>cave and buy back in at 90k with itty bitty profit
>comes down to 88k
..Why.

which potato put this wall

take it down right this minute

He did. Wish I'd had the fucking patience to wait for him to put it up though.

its a bot to scare the other bots

Here comes the pasta.

REQ is currently working on adding ERC20 tokens and Bitcoin support. Fiat is after that.

The point of Request Network is that you can demand payment in whatever you want (for example USD). And the payer can pay in whatever they want (crypto,erc20,other fiat) and through 0x and kyber they will get exchanged in real time with the lowest fees possible (an order of magnitude lower than the exchange rates of credit cards).

>I'm selling my anal virginity on Ebay
>It's priced in USD, but Ebay has embedded the REQ payment system
>You get to pay with cryptos, ERC20 or fiat, and no matter what you pay with, I still receive USD as requested.

Put simply, REQ tokens are what fuels the network. The REQ tokens are not currency.
Buyers and merchants will never interact with the tokens at all. They will simply use the payment system and experience it as an instant purchase/currency swap.

Aside from its intended usage, which is what everyone is basing their valuation estimates on, it will tap directly into a $500 billion crypto-market in which it's currently hard to cash out of, and expensive to buy into.

And as for competition, YCombinator, which has a high stake in Coinbase, also have a high stake in REQ. Since REQ's very functionality will pose a threat to Coinbase's entire business model, it is only logical to assume that REQ will eventually be implemented in Coinbase to ensure that both platforms survive and thrive. Owners never let one business kill the other when it is perfectly logical to merge the two.

See picture. If REQ handles just 0.1% of the global transactions, it means $5B worth of DAILY transactions. And $912M worth of REQ being burnt annually, which increases the price of remaining REQ. With a 10% marketshare, that number increases to $500B of DAILY transactions, and $91.3B worth of REQ being burnt annually.

READ THIS REPORT: docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf

It ist goingto stop at $1 this time user...

ETA until liftoff??

It's going to a $1b mcap soon
Ya other coins are mooning too but req is a sure thing especially with its reddit cult

2 hours, burgers waking up soon

Enough time to cash in?

If this coin doesn't reach $1 before link
I'm going to kill somebody

New floor is $0.80

See you guys 9n the moon.

All the same person? I guess in the end all shills are the same

Kinda comfy lads

> Sir, I would like to buy this laptop from you. Can I pay with ether?
Yes sure, I am using the new Request Network system just let me set up a request and send it to you
> Are you sure I can't just send you the ether? Takes about 10s
No no it's no problem. So let me see, *click click click* *type type type* ok there we go please fill the request now.
> Euhm I don't have any tokens... I think I first need to buy some. Are you sure I can't just send you the ether?
Oh no you have to fulfil the request.
> Well no ok then here you can have $ straight.
But now the request is still open
> Who cares?
Yea you're right. Who cares about a fucking request.

>sold 8% of stack

You'll make it anyway.

t. someone who missed out on insanely easy gains

t. someone who will continue to miss out on insanely easy gains with this coin

Do not sleep on this. Whales are accumulating. This is one of the safest bets you can make for 2018.

>Solid concept
>Applicable to nearly everyone in the entire world
>Devs distinguished and accomplished with a similar project
>Backed by Y Combinator, the seed accelerator behind Coinbase, Stripe, Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch
>The first ICO backed by Y Combinator, naturally drawing more attention
>Y Combinator can use their shareholder leverage to potentially have REQ combined or used by Coinbase instead of having it eat away at the purpose of the exchange
>Operates at razorthin margins, virtually impossible to compete with once established
>Massive roadmap for 2018 and Q1
>Exceeds the use case of paypal through currency agnosticism and future tax and accounting automation
>Provides options for buyer and seller protection
>Provides a way to cash out of any coin
>Being picked up on the radar by investment firms

It's most likely not going to double overnight, and its most likely not going to be the #1 best performer at the end of 2018. But it's an extremely easy and safe pick, something you rarely find in crypto. Do your own research.

You don't need the tokens tho.

I'm 90% req and 10% iota. Was thinking of making a quick sell before splitting 2/3 of req profits to xrb and xlm. What you suggest? I've read their whitepapers and think all 3 are solid

I personally don't trust IOTA because the main developer makes himself appear untrustworthy and unlikable by fighting on twitter all the time. This is why I switched over from IOTA to the Chinese variant ITC. However, I haven't properly done my research, but by word of mouth I've heard they actually have working technology and partnerships, unlike IOTA. Also, the Chinese love their own domestic products and companies.

XLM seems like a very solid pick for the long run, and I do want to believe in XRB. But the way the XRB price as inflated makes me worried that it could implode as its listed on exchanges with much more volume.

I'm not a trader, which is why I chose REQ as one of my main investments.

What's our ATH? Can't tell if we broke that silently or not...

The absolute state of biz

>tfw only have 1/10 the COSS stack

I may be small fish but I have big dreams.

ATH was somewhere around 91-94 cents it was 6840 sats at 1st of jan. BTC was around 13750 USD.

0.00006840 * 13750 = 0.9405

Yeah I've heard about that too. Chinese have strong backing. There's honestly a lot of strong picks and makes it difficult to diversify.