Be Walder Frey

>Be Walder Frey
>Conspire to commit the ultimate atrocity by Westerosi standards
>Tell your army of like 4000 dudes to kill the feasting army they welcomed a few hours ago
>No one tells on you before it happens
If this was a campaign I'd walk out, the GM is a fucking shit trying to tpk for no reason.

Attached: Walder Frey.jpg (888x1348, 272K)

Same here if it was out of nowhere. Which walders betrayal wasn't. The only reason Rob died is because he was too trusting and ignored the very obvious signs. No one trusted the Freys for a reason and Rob thought it was a good idea.

You did this thread already. It was an ok thread, but there's not exactly new ground to cover and you posted the exact same text and image

You know he had a hundred good reasons for that massacre. Rob betrayed his word. Literally the only bargaining chip the north had was a strong marriage to one of Frey's daughters, in every other scenario the Lannisters were a stronger choice of alliance.

Why do brainlets hate Sansa?

Attached: Sansa.jpg (189x267, 10K)

Actually there's evidence Walder was planning a betrayal early on. After roose takes harrenhall, he has a squire called Elmar Frey, the boy is promised to marry Arya. In a clash of kings, a whole book before we know Robb marries Jeyne, he gets a letter saying he won't be marrying a princess anymore and cries about it, Arya funnily enough sees this and says "I hope your princess dies". Ironically she was the princess but both of them didn't know that about the other, haha.

Still, somehow walder sent a letter to elmar, (and roose who he squired for) saying the betrothal is off long before others knew of robb's marriage. Edmure didn't know, cat didn't know until robb arrived. I find it very hard to believe somehow Walder found out before, and the freys specifically left after robb and jeyne arrived at riverrun, showing thats when they first learnt of his marriage.

Walder, Roose and Tywin were planning the red wedding before robb broke his vow, robb's broken vow just gave them a good excuse to do what they already planned. Afterall the iron men had the north, Robb had to go north again, he had to return to the twins. I imagine the red wedding happens even if he's promised to Roslin and not married to Jeyne.

However Jeyne is a qt and best girl, robb made a good choice.

Attached: Jeyne.jpg (300x462, 78K)

because she's the most realistic character in the series, afraid, powerless and abused

Which traditional game is this from?

Because she betrayed Arya because she wanted to hop on Joffrey's dick. Sisters, not even once.

There's an official SoIaF TTRPG, so you can fuck right off.

The freys have a really cool backstory.

"The Freys have held the crossing of the Green Fork for six hundred years, beginning when a petty lord built a rickety wooden bridge over the narrowest portion of the river. It took the family three generations to complete the bridge in stone, after which they built timber keeps on each bank of the river. Since then, the Freys have grown wealthy by charging a heavy toll on all those who need to cross - a fact which irks many older or more powerful houses. The timber keeps have since been replaced by stone. These castles are what give the stronghold its name, for they are identical. Given their strong castle, strategic location, wealth, and numbers, the Freys are one of the most powerful bannerhouses sworn to House Tully, now able to raise about four thousand men."

it's pretty bad though

arya's wolf literally attacked the prince that was promised.

sansa did nothing wrong

>Joff
>The prince that was promised
You're joking right?

Joff is a prince
Maggy the frog promised cersei 3 children (one of them is joff)

Joff is literally a prince that was promised.

All prophecy is bullshit anyway.

Because she's a conceited, elitist bitch who got herself into a mess by driving away or selling out anyone and everyone who might have had a reason to help her and then wants to bitch and whine and be rescued. Fuck Sansa.

Because she's whiny, boring, shallow and a horrible judge of character. Also she ratted out her family to the lannisters. She got slightly better as the books went on, but that initial perception of her is hard to change

Do you think jeyne is pregnant and the roastie travelling with jaime to casterly rock is her sister?

Apparently Jeyne's mother was actually feeding her contraceptive, but it doesn't make any sense to me. Wouldn't the lannisters want an heir to the north, it gives them a puppet to rule and mold, and a way to get rid of the bolton's when they're no longer useful.

Also I believe Jaime describes the Jeyne he meets as thin, but Cat says she has good hips. It's likely the Jeyne jaime meets and the real Jeyne are different. It also makes sense for GRRM to do a Jeyne switch because it parallels the Arya swith with Jeyne Poole in winterfell.

I can't understand why they'd lie to Jaime about having the real Jeyne though, maybe because Tywin died and they're thinking the lannisters are a sinking ship, so they've pulled a last minute switch, with hopes to put Robb's real child in winterfell and thereby inherit grand lands?

Tywin does say this about Jeyne, "Jeyne Westerling is her mother's daughter, and Robb Stark is his father's son". Jeyne's mother is a huge schemer, it's plausible this is a fake Jeyne. Probably not her younger sister, Jeyne is only 17 and her younger sister is a few years younger, it'd be hard to fake it, though I suppose Jaime and the lannister men never met Jeyne.

I'd be surprised if the Jeyne Westerling plot is finished, there has to be something more to it. Too much information is given on her poor house and the even lower birth of her mother and their family. It'd be a waste if this is how it ends.

Attached: jeyne westerling.jpg (495x709, 482K)

Cersei pls

Greatest atrocity was not finishing off the targ fucking shits when they had the chance.

I mean, as far as the books go Ned was right. Dany isn't a threat to Westeros yet

Hadn't chance, white rats bolted before they could end them, one of them hid really well and one was even more retarded than Joffrey.
Daenerys's a stupid cunt liked by waifufags. Without her dragons she's nothing.